Stop denying what you already know

Stop denying what you already know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iiyXdpvDM6Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Germany#Reformation:_1500-1648
arxiv.org/pdf/0801.0337.pdf
physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/2007/apr/20/quantum-physics-says-goodbye-to-reality
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgeFYBukQiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there is no coincidence in a universe governed by divine order

Religion was the first meme ever, dont delude yourself. Your ancestors believed in sun worship

Religion has always been the ultimate Bluepill.

>religion
implies that it is organised

>Worship this Marxist Jew or be eternally tortured with 99 billion out of 100 billion humans who have ever existed
Pass.

>(((Semetic))) religions
>Good

Je pense que tu t'es trompé, c'est a l'inverse

stop knowing what you deny?

"Spiritual but not religious" or Deism is actually the best thing m8

I still literally deciphering the message.

Protestants: created the most prosperous nations in human history

Catholics: too busy drinking wine and taking long lunches to do anything productive

Yes it's very true that these Protestant nations have now become completely cucked, but that's because people turned away from their religion - thanks to (((them))). If Anglos, Germans, Americans, Nordics rediscovered their Protestantism, the white man would be great once again.

>inb4 "but Germany and Switzerland aren't Protestant!"
Until modern (((secularism))), both had more Protestants than Catholics (Germany was 2/3rds Protestant), and Protestants dominated the ruling classes of each nation.

This

There's truth in every religion but none of them is worth connecting to because they are just guides for the stupid ones mixed with biased history and some very useful practices

>colonized by protestants

Not valid. We were third world tier when you left. We created our own prosperity.

>tfw Ireland is the most prosperous Catholic country, even more so than the United Cuckdom

Feels good

Is this satire senpai?

Stop asserting what you don't know.

I used to be an atheist until I applied some heavy thought to the matter. Humans are, quite literally, skinbags of rocks, water, and dirt that contemplate God. If that shit isn't indicative of a sentient higher power than I don't know what is.

>We created our own prosperity.
You got foreign aid by famine dodgers expats.

Catholics get higher HDI than Protestants upon death.

The ultimate bluepill is the idea that the universe came into creation by accident and coincidence. The idea that sentient life is little more than monkeys with typewriters. Even Einstein believed in a supreme creator.

Fuck catholic church.
Fuck russian orthodox church. (spare USSR era)
Bless miaphysites.

t.Don't care for god but do for things that different churches promote

Name a single Christian scientist, who's an actual scientist.

> the idea that the universe came into creation by accident and coincidence. The idea that sentient life is little more than monkeys with typewriters. Even Einstein believed in a supreme creator.

1. Way to accurately define it, you totally did a good job. I'm sure you're a theist because you can understand science. Yes.

2.I heard this same statement from my old pastor once. What a poorly constructed argument.
>this one guy said it, so we should believe in it
That's exactly why you people are so retarded in the first place. Because a book said its true that means its true, right?

>projecting your own mortality onto the universe and being retarded enough to think that existence must have had a beginning and an end

Damn right frenchie

Gehenna is just an idea, Jesus would still come down there and stab some demons to save your bum, pederast, ass.

spiritual but not religious should be above atheist.

It truly demonstrates a person is braindead.

HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS WHAT POTATO FARMERS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

Remind me what language your country speaks, Paddy

Oh yes that's right, it's ENGLISH, with Gaelic being a tiny little minority language :^)

>inb4 you try and claim 36% isn't a minority

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, 36 is a fucking lot. But yes, they are the hohols of britain.

Materially prosperous maybe, but spiritually lacking. Protestantism and its individualist streak were helpful for economic development, but they also led to the mess we're in now. From a moral and spiritual standpoint Orthodoxy and Catholicism are far better at maintaining tradition and preserving society.

>Doesn't understand evolution
>Doesn't understand that "kinds" isn't a scientific term
>Intelligent
Christianity is pretty stupid brah

Is this a joke? Kek

How bout Leibniz and Newton you ignorant fuck.

> I don't even know how to measure with a ruler properly but I shitpost 'muh science' all day anyways
Go neck yourself, you're stealing oxygen from people who understand what science is.

SPOILER ALERT:

MOST OF THE GREATEST MATHEMATICAL, PHILOSOPHICAL, SCIENTIFIC REVOLUTIONS AND DISCOVERIES WERE MADE BY MEN OF GOD.

Your prosperity comes from the fact you sell yourselves like whores to globalist multinational corporations.

You let companies like Apple rape your ass and funnel money through your body so when it spits out your mouth they've managed to avoid paying taxes to countries that are actually important. You're literally stealing money and wealth from every other white man. Bloody potato Jews.

>he thinks you can just "pass" on going to Hell

Do you think you can pass on being arrested for committing a crime? Or pass on paying a restaurant bill?

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

>Mathematical

Really depends on what you consider important. Most useful math and physics of the 20th century, the ones that created modern technology, were discovered by atheists and agnostics. If you're talking about geometry, classical physics, sure. But remember that these often have little use or are incorrect or incomplete.

>Newton
>Christian

Kek. He was only (((Christian))) so no one would hang him.

You say that and yet Britain is one of the most stable countries in the world. The last coup was in 1649 with the English Civil War, when the monarchy was briefly overthrown, but was reinstated only 11 years later in 1660.

We've been a stable country for 350 years. And apart from those brief 11 years, our monarchy has lasted for over 1,000 years.

Let's look at another country built by Protestants - America. In the 241 years since 1776, the only serious coup was the Civil War. But they never overthrew the US government. So no successful coup has taken place in their entire history.

Now let's look at Orthodox Russia - oh look, you had TWO successful coups in 1917, only 100 years ago. And of course you had an unsuccessful coup in 1991, before the collapse of the USSR. I bet there were more coup attempts that I don't even know about.

Look at France, who are of course Catholic. They've had FIVE different republics in the last 200-odd years. FIVE. That means that FIVE systems of government have collapsed, and been replaced with a new constitution. The last was only 59 years ago. Talk about instability!

Face it Pavel, we are simply more evolved than you. Orthodox and Catholics are like Muslims - you are too rash, too emotional, too hot-headed. This is why your country is a pile of shit. Meanwhile we have transcended you, to a higher plane of existence. Come join us Pavel. Come join us on the new frontier of human evolution.

Whatever, i'm a Satanist

>what is the renaissance??

It was cut short because of you and it does not come back because of you because you hate what you call "idolatry" but we call it a nice painting of Virgin Mary with gold and crushed gemstones

Remind me how you made great art like this when you had 400 years to do it? In America

NO you have mcdonalds and Freeways

I have nothing against the US but you people hold this great nation down god bless them all

>Britain
progressed because of secular Enlightenment values

>America
Founded on the values of Enlightenment Europe

And remember, many of the Enlightenment philosophers contradict Protestantism in one form or another. Remember Newton? Well he denies Jesus is God

Remember when the Church of England got so assmad when Darwin came up with Evolution?

Darwin abandoned Protestantism seeing how absurd it is in the eyes of how reality works. And guess what? Many followed

Also freedom of religion is a protestant meme. Rome had the right idea which is what Roman Catholics like to. which is some relgions are tolerated, some are encouraged by the state, and others are put down with extreme predjudice.

Maybe freedom of certain sects of christianity, I would allow mainline protestant and evangelicals and orthodox. I would encourage Roman Catholicsm and put down Satanism and Islam.

This freedom of religion meme has made the actions, just deeds of past kings, emperors, and popes look very evil from this persepctive, including Moses too

youtube.com/watch?v=iiyXdpvDM6Y

An example of how the Enlightenment contradicts Protestantism

Also one more thing. Catholics have lots of kids, but protestants not so much. And when Protestantism dies out the nation becomes athiest. Catholic nations have a harder time shaking off their religion, french excluded bc theyre french

pic related

AMERICA DESERVES BETTER

>USA
>protestant
opinion discarded

>Germany
Divided into Protestant and Catholic regions

>Switzerland
MOST of the CANTONS ARE CATHOLIC

>I have nothing against the US but you people hold this great nation down god bless them all
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What were the Pilgrims? Protestant.
What was George Washington? Protestant.
What was Thomas Jefferson? Protestant.
What was Ben Franklin? Protestant.

What has EVERY SINGLE PRESIDENT (apart from the commie JFK) been? PROTESTANT.
FDR? Protestant.
Teddy Roosevelt? Protestant.
Abe Lincoln? Protestant.
Adams, Quincy Adams, Fillmore, Buchanan, Pierce, Polk, Johnson, Jackson, Harding, Coolidge, Hoover (I realise this isn't in order, nor complete), Wilson, Cleveland, Eisenhower, Truman, LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr., Obama, Trump?

PROTESTANT.

If we exist, then there must have been creation, definitionally speakings and logically speaking. Creation is defined as bringing something into existence. If we exist, then we must have been created. The whole Jesus or white beard man thing is cultural, but the concept must stay true, as one cannot be both existent and non-existent. It isn't creation in a cultural way or a moral way, but creation as a necessary consequence of existence.
Caveats: we don't exist, it's all a simulation, within a simulation, repeat ad nauseum. We do exist, but we have always existed and the Universe does not actually have a beginning/end because it is infinite. Infinity cannot have beginnings or ends, it simply is, has been, and will always be unending. In this case, we do not exist, or the laws of physics were vastly different during the inception (or lack thereof) of all things.

>progressed because of secular Enlightenment values
And where did the Enlightenment come from? PROTESTANTISM YOU FUCKING KEK

There were mainly three nations involved in the Enlightenment:
>Britain
Majority Protestant at the time
>Germany
Majority Protestant at the time
>France
Majority Catholic, BUT the works of French Catholic philosophers, like Descartes, were BANNED by the Catholic Church - so in many ways they were Protestant, since "Protestant" just means any Christian who has rejected the orthodoxy of the Catholic (or Orthodox) Church

You are not thinking this through. Without Protestantism, Newton's ideas would never have existed. Protestantism IS THE REJECTION OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH. If Protestantism had never existed, nobody would ever have rejected the dogma of Catholicism, and expanded their ideas to new ideas! That's what's great about Protestantism - IT HAS NO DOGMAS. Sure, a particular church, like the Anglican Church, or Baptist Church, has its own set of rules - but anybody can start their own Protestant church! Protestantism ITSELF is just a catch-all term for Christianity that has rejected Catholicism or Orthodoxy.

I'm not saying "you should be Protestant today". I'm saying that Protestantism is the very thing that laid the foundation for the Enlightenment. This is clearly indisputable.

You're conflating Protestantism with modern (((secularism))).

Protestantism built the greatest, most productive, most prosperous nations on Earth.

(((Secularism))) has destroyed them.

>protestant.png
r u daft m8

Catholics are the only thing that saved the world from pagan Naziism and atheist Communism. No need to thank us, we know.

kys and go to heaven then

What are the three symbols/religons on the bottom row?

HDI?

>Pilgrims

Would shoot people if they drank milk much less wine

>Thomas JEfferson
Literally a fedora, had five volumes of Lucretius The Nature of things, I really Hate Lucretius, fuck him. And the protestants back then hated him because the whole US was totally convinced he was a deist ( he was we have his letters look them up) and that he was planning on purging the US of religion entirely, which is also true so farmers would bury their jkv bibles in the backwoods and in chests in wells

>ben franklin
Hated Germans, loved the french
fucked dirty whores
Was a deist

Abe Lincoln
A fool, should have never done the civil war, also hated the American Constitution, slavery could have been outlawed without force, the3 southern states sent many letters asking for a few decades to ween off of slavery bc it would btfo their economy immediately.

Jackson was cool though, most protestants hated his guts if they took their protestantism to heart.

Bush
a cuck

and on and on

To pray is to accept defeat - A very fast black man in a desert

Please tell me you're not disputing that the USA was created by Protestants

See here: Germany was 2/3rds Protestant ever since the Reformation, only (((communism))) and (((secularism))) changed this (and Protestantism is still MAJOR, almost exactly the same size as Catholicism you fucking moron - both are around 28% if I remember correctly)

AND GERMANY SPAWNED THE FUCKING REFORMATION YOU GIGANTICALLY STUPID CUNT

Switzerland was ALSO one of the key players in the Reformation - pic related. Geneva is where John Calvin, the biggest figure of the Reformation after Martin Luther, settled.

Switzerland was MAJORITY PROTESTANT, ALL THE WAY UP UNTIL 1970

HOLY FUCK

DON'T TRY AND TALK ABOUT THINGS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT

LEARN YOUR FUCKING HISTORY

HOW THE FUCK IS IT POSSIBLE FOR SOMEBODY TO BE THIS FUCKING STUPID

catholicism is a jewish plot to control goys. protestanism was the uncuckening but atheism is the final stage of freedom.

This is deism

>defending Catholicism

You have to go back.

Don't forget that its with our perception of how life is.

Atheism is just the stage before true spirituality

The differences is that restaurants and courts of law are real

You're a retard

United Methodist and other cuck prottie religions are below even atheism.

>names a chi ro image protestant.png
I'm sorry that you have no clue what you're talking about.

one day you will come back and be welcomed into the arms of the lord

Left: Catholicism. It's the symbol of the Holy See, i.e. the Vatican.

I think the other two are Orthodox. The middle one is an Orthodox cross. The one on the right has Greek letters it seems, so probably Greek Orthodox. I don't recognise that cross though.

>Not being Catholic

>dumb moron cannot even face the truth
>ignores the fact that most Swiss cantons remained catholic
>ignore majority catholic regions of Germany
>rant like a loser
PRODDIE logic

Go back to your fantastic Catholic country Paco!

Says the stupid moron who cannot even into history

You gotta go back, Jorge! Those beheadings won't happen by themselves!

>From 1545 the Counter-Reformation began in Germany. The main force was provided by the Jesuit order. It restored Catholicism to many areas.[7] The Holy Roman Empire became religiously diverse; for the most part, the states of northern and central Germany became Protestant (chiefly Lutheran, but also Calvinist/Reformed), while the states of southern Germany and the Rhineland largely remained Catholic. In 1547, Holy Roman Emperor Charles V defeated the Schmalkaldic League, an alliance of Protestant rulers. The Peace of Augsburg in 1555 brought recognition of the Lutheran faith. But the treaty also stipulated that the religion of a state was to be that of its ruler (Cuius regio, eius religio).[8]

Protestant BTFO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Germany#Reformation:_1500-1648

you have to go back is a catholic meme you retard

Reality was literally (and I do mean literally) disproven by quantum physicists in 2007. We, scientifically speaking, exist within something else, whose order could be without much leaping be called divine

physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/2007/apr/20/quantum-physics-says-goodbye-to-reality

I sure hope those fedoras are comfortable, y'trogolodytes

just like the chi ro is not a protestant symbol

just like the US's inauspicious beginnings have been saved by catholic & jesuit soldiers and pointed on a path of righteousness from heretical, selfish protestants interested in worldly greed

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgeFYBukQiE

It is?