Sup Forums ETERNALLY BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO
Sup Forums BTFO
Sup Forums BTFO
Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO
Sup Forums BTFO
Sup Forums BTFO

>committing a crime is a random event...

I don't speak nigger. What is it saying?

Niggers refuse to accept its their fault nobody likes niggers.

>have movement based on sentiment that your people are disproportionately killed by police
>Statistics say they aren't
>Saying this is dismissive
No shit it's dismissive, it refudiates their whole argument

>hurr one race human race
>but durr we are different people
So black people want to be recognized as black people but when we do its somewhat racist

>a scandinavian poster defending a somalian monkey

You are correct in saying that certain issues transcend racial boundaries, however I disagree with your assertion that this somehow alleviates the problems within our particular racial group.
When faced with an expression of tragedy it is bad form to make the conversation about one's own issues. The other party is in this time most likely looking for support rather than anecdotes of comparable nature.

>black people actually think the government wants to assassinate them and send police deathsquads to genocide them
Why do they think this?

Because black 'people' kill each other with impunity so they project that upon everyone else

Whinny entitled little niggers need a good punch

Thanks.

Sup Forums BTFO

I remember when I was a kid, everything was trending towards everyone being "colorblind". I'm not a white man, you're not a black man, we're both just men.

Well, the niggers threw that concept out the window when they started talking about how white people could never understand or relate to the "black experience". It's an idea that blacks have to endure many more hardships than whites because of the circumstances they were born in and also the color of their skin.

We all have an equal potential to be successful in this world, regardless of your identity or background.

They don't want to be treated equal, they want to be treated superior.

Tyrone was born into section 8 housing with a welfare mom on foodstamps. He can either study hard to not be like his parents, or fall into the same trap.

Jamal gets pulled over in a traffic stop because he was speeding, but he blames this on racism.

Rayquan is upset his mom and dad are in prison, and thinks black people are incarcerated at higher rates than whites, but he fails to understand that blacks are incarcerated at exactly the proportion of crimes they commit.

It is not like saying my house also burned down and so did my neighbors. It is more like saying >well I have to go to jail if I commit a crime
>there are risks for me if I commit a violent crime. Those would be a better analogies.

That thing is being dismissive though, pot calling the kettle a nigger huh...

>feel my struggle

egging on police officers is not a struggle

Well he is right though. Alllivesmatter is just there to undermine Blacklivesmatter. It doesn't contribute anything. It's just there to protest the protest.

>He can either study hard to not be like his parents, or fall into the same trap.

He doesn't even have to study hard. I work in construction and I never see black men unless they work for the city. The guy across the street from me is always broke even though he is a welder. They make 22 dollars an hour. He is always out of work because he won't go to work and gets fired. He is also black. Niggers do not show up to work and thus get fired. There is no systemic racism. They are just lazy.

What's he trying to prove? That black people don't know how to use analogies? The violence against white people (much of it perpetrated by black people) is ongoing, it didn't just happen in the past.

A more appropriate analogy would be
>Hey, my house is burning down
>So is mine, you were the one who set it on fire
>FUCK YOU THIS IS ABOUT MY HOUSE NOT YOURS!

I dont think you understand how this works so let me explain.

if you are a leftist you are a nigger and if you are a nigger it is good that you get shot.

>time for y'all to regconise dat we are goin thru somfin diff'ent

Yeah, we recognize you going through other people's houses and other people's cars and because of that you also going through the criminal justice system
the problem is that you come out of it again

>A more appropriate analogy would be
>Hey, my house is burning down
>So is mine, you were the one who set it on fire
>FUCK YOU THIS IS ABOUT MY HOUSE NOT YOURS!

Perfect

Wrong.

Because they're attempting to get special treatment. That's why the attitude of 'everyone has problems Jamal.' Infuriates them so much. Because if they have to acknowledge their problems aren't special then they can't take advantage and have their own rules.

That's what this is all about, read the BLM manifesto, they want separate laws, law enforcement and reparations for themselves.

Maybe you can write the text even smaller. I have the feeling it's not enough difficult to read as it is now.

And BLM doesn't contribute anything. So might as well negate it with All Lives Matter.

>"I'm hungry."
>Me, too.
>"NO IT'S ALL ABOUT ME YOU ASSHOLE ONLY I AM REALLY HUNGRY FUCK YOU"

Instead of fighting with that white guy about how he has it worse, he should agree with him that they both have a bad situation, and then the two of them could work together to fix both their problems.

if your people don't want to be profiled than stop having disproportionate crime statistics

The argument is it can't be racist if its also happening to white people. Cops don't wanna take risks to save some dindu or white trash from shooting innocent people. You know why black people (Not counting the far gone we wuz ones) don't really talk about the shooting from 2014 and 15? Because facts came out and the police for the most part were in the right. Blacks can't control their feelings. Just like a little school kid playing around in mud and getting mad when he gets dirty.

>Shilling this hard for racial division
Aha! It was (((Schlomo))) all along!!!

FUCK YOU ROOF KOREAN YOU THE ONE SHOOTING OUR BROTHERS
THEN YOU BE TAKEN MONEY OUT THE COMMUNITY AND DONT GIFE NOTHIN BACK
YOU GET RICH OFF OUR HARD EARNED FOOD STAMPS AND STEAL OUR EBT MONEY WHEN WE AINT LOOKIN

Remember this meme? Remember how white people went out rioting? No. Because the kid brought two knives to school then was running around near a group of people. It happens to everyone. And for the most part they all deserve it.

I'm not Fook-yu.

I'm Fook-mi.

Gotta love this thread.

WE ALL HATE NIGGERS.

Let's deport mexicans.

Sure makes you think.

Minorities everywhere in the western world watch Friends, The OC, Gossip Girl, Hollywood movies and then figure that's who and what white people are.

Also they are like children, they can't understand not everything has to be about them.

It's more like we're saying 'both our houses are burning, and it was you that set them alight, you fucking black imbecile'

AYOOOO WHY CAN'T I ROB THE STORE WITHOUT GETTIN SOME HONKY ASS COP TRYINA AXE ME IF IM SUPPOSED TO BE HERE, SHIET NONE OF YO BUSINESS CRACKA

Niggers are cancer

That's a nigger. Didn't even read captions because that's a nigger.

>pol btfo
Here, have some attention you greedy little fuck.

Dude you are the worst of the bunch, you are not whiter than him.

are you saying 99% black people are mentally ill? really splashes my liquids

Literally no one in their right mind believes 'all lives matter'.

The only people regurgitating that bullshit are virtue signalling cuckservatives.

News flash, black lives don't matter. And neither do white lives matter persé.

What makes black lives matter? Because they're humans? Because they're black?

If it's because they're human then the slogan of 'all lives matter' would make more sense, since it's the 'human' part that makes black lives matter in the first place.

If it's because of the painfully wrong assumption that innocent black people dying at an alarming rate, at the hands of white people then why not protest against gang violence? Since more black people die at the hands of other black people.

Why not also agree then that more whites are killed by blacks than vice versa?

Sadly for you, black lives don't matter. And neither does any live matter.

What makes your live matter? Are millions of people dependent on you? Have you almost found a cure for cancer?

What makes a live matter, or what gives a life worth in the first place is dependent on the importance of a person to a society.

A doctor is needed to help people, make them happy and improve our scientific progress.

His life matters.

Some random criminal that is essentially hurting this nation through crime, increased poverty, a destructive culture and degredation? His live doesn't matter.

A doctor's life matters, no matter if he's black or white. A criminal's life doesn't matter, no matter if he's black or white.

So no, those criminals that tried to attack cops and died? Fuck them, let them burn in hell. Their lives matters less than that of an insect. Atleast insect are an integral part our ecosystem.

So in short; black lives don't matter unless we're talking about doctors and scientists.

>white
he's a racist nazi white male

>black
lets not make this about race its a social construct they do it because they're poor

>they matter less than excrement

Why do black folks say "y'all"

But what is the struggle? Cops don't randomly kill black people with impunity.

Most cases where cops aren't charged the niggers were acting like niggers and deserved a bullet.

Most - 90%+ scientists are worthless shills. Who do nothing to advance science.

Most doctors are worthless and could be replaced by an app nowadays, maybe 40% of doctors are worth a shit, specifically the 8% of surgeons who are needed.

Most black people that engage in crime are thugs that are stupid, fail to make good choices in life.

White people that engage mass shootings are usually mentally ill and taking or recently came off psychotic medicines.

But their house is not burning down. That is what makes us angry and on top of that they keep trying to set our house on fire.

>Blacks publicly demonstration they lack empathy.
>This somehow beats Sup Forums

try again OP

This

>separate law enforcement

hahahhahahaha! sounds like they need their own country

Yeah nah.

Do you have a source on that?

And besides, my point was that the worth of a life is based on it's importance, influence and impact to a society.

I was just using doctors as an example.

>

???

....Who are you quoting...?

Perhaps we'd recognize your situation if you didn't bring it upon yourselves and if you actually attempted to solve it yourselves. Instead, you bitch and moan about white people while simultaneously asking white people to fix the problems in your community that YOU cause. The only way to fix that is to remove the problem and the problem appears to be you.

This.

Their entire movement is built on a racist lie.

moonman lyrics

But you're putting your own house and others houses on fire you stupid nigger. sorry for the pleonasm.

The real problem is that they are setting their own houses on fire and trying to blame white people.

Yeah, that's great, nigger. We're sorry that you can't stop killing one another. Sorrier than your monkey brain will ever be able to comprehend.

And h the fuck are we supposed to stop it, exactly? More free shit? Force niggers to father their children? Send in more cops?

So hes/they are doing exactly what theyre accusing? "Fuck your problems" me me me. Fuck blacks. They have every leg up available to them and instead they act like thugs and chimp out when that doesnt net them the same life as a person who actually contributes.

Two events occuring at once != One event being the same as a past event

not even good bait