Ok guys, I'm really starting to think I'm becoming a racist...

Ok guys, I'm really starting to think I'm becoming a racist. It used to be ironic but now it's gotten to the point I'm starting to emphasize with Hitler and that White People are a superior race. I don't know many black people but I just see the riots in America and it makes me so angry that they think they can do this. How they can act like savages and Beat and loot. Immigrants are ruining Europe and America. It sounds edgy but I've started to listen to White Power music and I rationalize with it. I know it seems very wrong to think this way but I'm starting to really think I'm becoming Racist.

k

Even after years of Sup Forums I still think environment and home life makes all the difference. I grew up in a rural town that was 99% white. The one black family we had were the most well mannered and generally nice people I've ever met. If you are a minority and were raised with morals and integrity in a stable, low crime area you will basically be whitey.

Btw neighbourhood is entirely white.

More like if you are a minority and have to integrate into the majority because the minority is too small you'll be okay.

welcome to the club m8

This German speaks the most of the truth.

Also its when those dmall token minorities move to a small white suburb town. They move there for a reason
Be that reason a job or other
So that minority going to the town is likely skilled, or working to come out there
If they werent they'd hang out in the ghettos looking for handouts with their own ilk

t. Jamal

Basically m8s, but it still stands that they CAN integrate and be productive members of society. Just look at Ben Carson.

ONE OF US

Yeah I get that not all blacks are like that but it's just the huge majority that feel they own the world when they wouldn't even be there without the slave trade angers me

Yeah I know what you mean user

Pic related -- how liberals use "racism" as their weapon.

It's like okay, imagine a white man is killed by police. The people are upset but everyone goes on because "they probably had a reason to do it" but if a black person is killed by police then it's "THEY DINDU NUFFIN" and the streets re filled with rioters and cars and buildings are destroyed. Mass looting. It's just an excuse. White folk who
Support BLM have been beaten for appearing at rallies because THEY. ARE. WHITE.
It isn't defense. It's a fucking racist hate crime.

And I'm supposed to support a minority that doesn't work and just causes crime. For god's sake the majority of rapes are commuted by blacks and Muslims. How am o supposed to like these people and be told that "oh it's only a few" when LOADS OF THEM DO IT

Once you move past the "well not a racist but..." phase there is no going black my friend

I'm not allowed to be proud of my country, not allowed to have a say when o legally live here. Not allowed to speak my mind on the things I disagree with. Because that makes me a racist apprently. That makes a racist to be proud of my heritage. To be proud of everything that I believe In. To have honor. Because it's racist to believe in your country. I used to be a commie Fuckboi believe it or not but then I realized the sheer damage that immigrants have done to this country and I quickly turned to UKip and soon to The Right.

I have nothing against black people of immigrants who are y'know good citizens I just can't stand for the life of me stand the ones who just cause more damage than it's worth at the end of the day. If you come to this country and you work and provide for the community than o have no problem. But if you come here and start destroying our buildings and raping our women and we have to stand back and say "oh it's not their fault it's their culture" or "you're a racist!" That's where I draw the fucking line

The hilarity of your posting is that you can literally see your mind trying to wrap itself around reality, but failing, in text form.

We aren't going to judge you here for not liking blacks, most people don't. Second the reality is literally that blacks, on average, are not smart. They are a different people and don't integrate well.

Most of us were just like you though I can't say I was.

>How they can act like savages and Beat and loot

It's not an act, they are savages. How come a wolf has a different temperament than a beagle? 5000 generations or more of different evolutionary pressures.

>they CAN integrate and be productive members of society. Just look at Ben Carson.

Hey, I saw a grizzly bear riding a unicycle at the circus, they all would make good companions to go on a bike ride with.

I guess so. Maybe when push comes to shove I do dislike them

As much as I wish I could agree with you, this is completely correct.

It isn't wrong to dislike a race if you don't do anything about it. A stereotype is usually true. At least half of blacks are criminals or bad people, therefore, I am more cautious around black people in every regard. That isn't even really racist it's just common sense/statistics.

What you're feeling though, the lack of pride in your country, hatred for white people, etc. is all cultural Marxism pushed by the "Jews."

To be clear, it isn't all jews (though it seems a damn number of them push for such ideas (not so different from blacks)). You'll constantly see some new article written by a berg or stein about white people or trying to destroy Western culture/society, white people.

Posting Mein Kampf pages...

Hiter noticed this Jewish control first...

The ride never ends, welcome aboard.

Last one, well worth the read.

Come home, White man.

This...moved from densely populated city where population was mixed and there was no community aspect whatsoever.. in the sticks everybody has a bond and cares about each other and their families. Pro Tip: attend a community church and you are golden. Met very nice people who offer support and a sense of genuine humanity living in harmony. Just read in an article recently that the government is "troubled" by the trend of population growth outside the city limits... wonder why?

lol fuck it then. If it is racist to live my country and be concerned for its future then sign me tje Fuck up because there's no stopping this train Boys.

WHITE POWER

To clarify I'm not a fan of Blacks but since I don't really
No any I can't make any serious judgements. Fuck Muslims tho lol

>empathize with Hitler and that White People are a superior race
Shill red flag. Hitler didn't say whites are superior.
>I don't know many black people
Racial divide and conquer incoming
>How they can act like savages and Beat and loot
There it is.
I don't believe you OP. You don't talk like someone whose really given Hitler consideration. His messages were different than how you portray.
You talk like a shill whose confusing Nazi with Neo-Nazi.
I'm not sure though. You could also just be an idiot.