As long as europeans align themselves with Americans they will lose...

As long as europeans align themselves with Americans they will lose. America is the motherload of all degenerate societies. Literally all the toxic ideologies plaguing the west and the world infact were either created in america or popularized by american degenerates and exported internationally: Feminism, toxic liberalism, multiculturalism, globalism, toxic individualism etc..America in all honesty is a sinking ship. All one needs to do is look at the statistics regarding american societal issues: 50% divorce rates, millions of kids born out of wedlock, low birth ates, 10-15% of the population addict to drugs, high levels of stds, millions of prostitutes, millions homeless, 40 thousand killed per year due to gun violence alone, millions of gang members on American streets, highest prison population per capita, overt sexualized society, no sense of community or family structure left, high suicide rates, high rates of depression amongst he population (certain antidepressant companies run on American consumers alone), toxic individualism where you only care about yourself, consumerism, extreme materialism, worshipping of celebrities and money, arrogant dumb selfish populace etc.. etc.. and this is with a decent economy, now imagine what a huge shithole it did have been if the economy became worse or collapsed. Btw I understand all societies have issues, but america literally has all the negative qualities suited for societal collapse.

>Divorce rates
Liberals and nonwhites
>Birth out of wedlock
Liberals and nonwhites
>Low birth rates
Definitely a problem
>Addiction
White trash and niggers
>STDs and prostitutes
Nonwhites and Liberals
>Gun violence and gangs
Niggers and latinos, some White Supremecists
>Prisons
Same as above
>high suicide rates and depression
Legitimate problem
>Toxic individualism
Are you a commie?

Lol at trying to blame all your shit on non whites.

since we are in the echo chamber I will 100% agree with you even though you can easily make a similar list of the positives your (or any 1st world) country has to offer.
But that is obviously not what you want to hear.

so yes, zombie apocalypse is eminent, WWIII when? civil war when?

I agree that America is the cause of most societal ills afflicting the west, but there is still plenty of positives.

What problems I blamed on nonwhites are rampant among white conservatives?
Other than heroin addiction

moar

>Beats stereo

Might as well be coal burners.

Pretty much this, you guys will do just fine.

Stop sending us your shit movies and "music"

America is the host to the biggest population of jews in the world.

>we used to be anti-Semitic
>we used to have immigration laws that prevented Jews from coming into the US
It's so weird how we've gone from an extremely racist country to "accepting". Funny how a few chumps in the media can change the way people think.

I didn't read a fucking word past when you started bashing America. God damn look at that sweet American cake tho

>echo chamber

Shut up toothpaste and get back to making my mouth clean again!

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH YOU FUCKING CUNT GODDAMMIT

Stop buying it.
>Men at work
>Strictly Ballroom
>Jonas from Tonga

High quality

1. Remove jews
2. Problem solved.

Noelle Foley.

If you watched wrestling as a kid, its Mick Foley's daughter.

Is a pretty sight!
>Utz chips
>Poland Spring
>pretty white girls
Has to be PA

>fast food
whites
>obesity
whites
>pedo shaming
whites
>censorship
whites
>feminism
whites
>ISIS
whites

have I missed anything?

it's mother lode you illiterate mongrel

this is such bullshit. yurocancer has been pushing their shit on us for decades
>HURR DURR AMERICA YOU STUPID CHRISTIANS WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE US
yuropoors are just as much to blame

I can smell your obese beaner ass from behind the monitor, get the fuck out of my country taco nigger before you spew your marxist propaganda again.

You're people who boost our obesity rates, you dumb manlet mestizos.

Holy shit my man mankind!

come on over, i'll clean your mouth no problem Pedro

Those tighs

Mi verga

socrates was the original degenerate. and athens made him drink hemlock. so i'm cool wit dat.

It's a shame he became cuck supreme

A man can only take so many chair shots to the head.

OP this is what it was meant to be. A place where freedom allows people to be degenerates if they wish. A land of vice, corruption, exploitation. These negative human traits are augmented and stimulated to action by the idea that all items/structures integral to the life that we believe is necessary are tied to one fiat resource (dollar). Mammon is the religion.

Are you serious?
Take a vacation to Pakistan, then we'll see if America is this bad.
Sure the US is far from perfect, but it's still doing better than most countries on the face of the earth at the moment.

I've never heard of a white supremacist gang outside of the prison ones

Jona from Tonga was hilarious

As well as Jmaie private school girl

It is called neo liberalism.

>all the toxic ideologies plaguing the west and the world infact were either created in america or popularized by american degenerates and exported internationally