Claims to be white

>Claims to be white
>Doesn't dress like a white man

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/RvOgnDc-vUfDaWvRJaMtzQ/
youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you a gayboy, or just really narcissistic?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/RvOgnDc-vUfDaWvRJaMtzQ/

Youve been posting your /fa/gshit for the past week and it's getting irritating

:^)

>polo
>white
nice bait you got there

You're so fucking gay

DONT you dare MISGENDER me

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

>manlet

You again? You are just as pathetic and tiresome as that leaf who posts Steve-O with "why do millenials live with their parents".

you some kind of a fucking fag, pal? why are you obsessed with men's clothing? you like taking it up the ass?

Ralph Lauren is quintessential Americana, lad.

Ralph is a jew lmao

I'm white but I wasn't a "cool rich yuppie" kid so I grew up listening to metal and wearing cradle of filth shirts. you are the enemy.

Ralph Lauren would be /pol approved, if anyone on /pol ever had any money. Instead, you doofuses shop at WalMart lol

Oh yes, another thread trying to split the white racing into more splinters. Just what (((they))) want

>Ralph is a jew lmao

Precisely ;) And thank god for that. If it wasn't for the Jews, America would be Belgium.

I'll let him rape me any day

/pol wishes they could be this, live like this, look like this. Instead, they wear crocs and sweat pants lol

This is true white man style

>Implying that isnt the fashion taste of a bottom.

:^)))

If you don't dress like this you're not white

>not being a goth ninja

you triggered an army of jelly burgers who can only get oversized t shirts and cargo pants

>the only way to dress like a white man is to dress like you're going yachting off the coast of Connecticut
That's fine if you're from a rich family, but you shouldn't count out blue collar workers from being proper white men.

Dress like this

>new balances
>camo cargo shorts
>orange garfield t-shirt
Tell me I asked for it.

Now I'm not advocating dressing like a fairy.. BUT! Some of you guys need to start taking care of yourselves and lose weight, groom up a little better, and stop dressing like a slob. Put some damn effort into yourselves. Especially all of you talking about white pride. If you want to be proud as a people it starts with you as an individual. Plus I bet you start getting dates.

Definitely the best fashion style for slaying pussy

>orange garfield t-shirt
where to cop

>This entire post

looks to fratty
10/10 wud breed with
looks like a cyberpunk hacker man
he looks homeless core
alright
pretty goofy
dadcore/10
looks good
tryhardish
nomretier
ready to kill some filthy commies
jacket could be better

Only north eastern faggots are white now?

>If it wasn't for the Jews, America would be Belgium.

So fucking great?

Where else? Walmart

because that's how yuppies and Greek life posers dress. Don't be thrown off by the way they dress, they're complete degenerates. Every weekend is dedicated to drinking themselves into a coma and watching niggerball. Yes, so "White" of them

>what Sup Forums really looks like

Yeah but OP didn't have any confidence or self-esteem until he spent $80 on a polo that (((Ryan Gosling))) would wear

:^)

>Paying attention to fashion trends.

Absolutely plebian. Lol just wear whatever you find comfortable and practical, no need to be an attention seeker.

Good luck carrying a 9mm or 45 in that gay outfit.

Just because theire behavior is degenerate doesn't mean that taking care of yourself and dressing nicely is. Plus chicks think that this looks good. Just don't take it over the limit. Visit a men's fashion blog or something.

Tracksuits are ultimate redpill

There's taking care of yourself, and there's going overboard. Also it depends on your surroundings. If you live in the hamptons you can dress like that, if you live innawoods you'll look retarded.

Those guys all suck each others dicks.

Awoo

all I ever wear are jeans and t shirts. Its good enough for me. You don't have to shop at J Crew or Vineyard Vines in order to dress well

>all this faggotry

I'm black and the richest white folks I know always look like they're about to go jogging or are in a trade.

Business casual is the equivalent of ghetto gold chains.

Also frick white people and heck trump

>heck trump
WATCH THAT LANGUAGE

If you're /fit/ you can make almost anything look /fa/shy

>claims to be white
>is a LARPing skinnyfat chink

I've always found it strange how impractically dressed American blue collar workers are in pictures. Is it real or just stock photo shit?

>nigger

I hate yuppies and frat bullshit so I avoid their garbs like the plague. I can't stand the sight of some dude in fucking sperries and comfort color button shirts.

that's why I always wear tight shirts and tuck them in

Here in NYC business casual means a suit that looks slightly more casual

>sperries and comfort color button shirts

It makes me feel good to not know what the fuck that is.

As a framer in Texas, 90% of the time I'm wearing shorts, a t-shirt/no shit, and tennis shoes.

I always see soccer moms wearing gym clothes and baseball caps driving their escalades

allow me to ruin your day

blue collar workers usually wear a t-shirt, jeans, and work boots.

I dont give a hoot squat

>nigger
Can I get a quick stat-dump on this guy?

don't put up images of me on a waifu image board

>mfw I am currently shitposting wearing sweats and crocs

They look like the kind of guys who murder hookers in their spare time.

>Welcome to California. Here's your obligatory fuckboy

It's a nationwide thing

Only good fit in this thread

wasting money on overpriced brands of cloth is nigger logic.

Duh. They're white.

All you faggots in here talking about your superior fashion sense sound like Supreme Gentlemen.

>shirt tucked into shorts

Look at this faggot.

unfortunately

Replace the shoes with some nice brown leather boots and it's still fashionable yet blue collar

only repressed homosexuals give a shit about men's fashion

What the fuck do you call this look? I know a couple dudes who dress like this. They do a lot of drugs and listen to a lot of EDM

How can I ever achieve that aesthetic when I'm overweight and 5'7"

it's so funny how shit Sup Forums fashion taste is

Every one of these faggots needs some HRT

You can't

>Claims to be a pimp
>But I fucked your wife

>Hermes belt

Where do they even get that money

The Matrix 2

>being metrosexual

I don't understand why tight shorts and bright colors is suddenly so popular. Its extremely beta

Streetwear

since I lost weight I always wear my shit tucked in, feels glorious having a flat stomach after being fat for many years