Would you kill your friends if there was a time sides had to be picked and they pick the commie side?

Would you kill your friends if there was a time sides had to be picked and they pick the commie side?

Absolutely. Unless they're the same cultural background/ethnicity as me I have zero problem.

>Friends
>Sup Forums

That's not going to be a real issue I reckon.

Yep. Commies arent people so there nothing morally wrong with that

I'd chain them up in the shed and wheel them out at Christmas

Without question. They'd understand.

I don't keep friends who would pick the commie side

becoming a commie is basically becoming a zombie, not human anymore

That's like asking if I'd kill my friends if they became zombies.

Probably not. Wouldnt be able to bring myself to it. However if someone else did it I would understand

Better to die than commit murder :^)

Trudeau-tier post. Killing a Communist is more euthanasia than anything.

>friends
You have to go back

commies arent people

In a heartbeat

god Sup Forums is so fucking good right now

this shit is like heroin to me you guys better get trump reelected

>friends

depends on how far along. if it were a war and they had orders to kill me I would. personally I would only kill people who were out to kill me too.

You know how it works Jake, you ride with an outlaw, you die with an outlaw. I'm sorry you crossed the line.

Already lost most of my friends in the Great Meme war, so it really wouldn't be a problem. Even family members I lost. Still I am here.

>having friends that would pick commie

I'd be over it before they hit the ground

They wouldn't be my friends then.

everyone on Sup Forums is a badass operator offline

>having friends

Steve-o really looks great. who would have thought being straight edge and not doing lots of dangerous stuntwork would be so good for you?

why bother? wait for them to starve to death.

I would have to. I dont have retards for friends though so none of them would be commies. we all openly hate communism.

Yes

What choice would I have? All any commie ultimately wants is to rape and murder everyone.

No need; i dropped all the pills on mine

Edgy

Absolutely.

I don't have friends, but if I did, I'd shoot them in the nipple and jerk off on their corpses if they were commie fags.

Without hesitation. The reds engineered all of this chaos in the first place.

Seeing as we all get together when we bury our friend, yes i would.

Based

Depends what the opposing side is, I might end up picking commies if the alternative are a bunch of centrist neoliberals.

Underrated post

I would but I have none

I doubt I could, it's much more probable I'd just try to incapacitate them and get out of there

What friends? I post on Sup Forums

Yeah, because if they are that stupid they have no right to be alive

>Having commie friends
Might as well kill yourself while you're at it.