Nazi master race

>Nazi master race
>lost the only war they fought

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_race
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's not fair they tried to mess with jews so they got rekt

If the statistics are right, the Jews constitute but one quarter of one percent of the human race. It suggests a nebulous puff of star dust lost in the blaze of the Milky Way. Properly, the Jew ought hardly to be heard of, but he is heard of, has always been heard of. He is as prominent on the planet as any other people, and his importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the smallness of his bulk.

His contributions to the world’s list of great names in literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine and abstruse learning are also very out of proportion to the weakness of his numbers. He has made a marvelous fight in this world in all ages; and has done it with his hands tied behind him. He could be vain of himself and be excused for it. The Egyptians, the Babylonians and the Persians rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away; the Greeks and Romans followed and made a vast noise, and they were gone; other people have sprung up and held their torch high for a time but it burned out, and they sit in twilight now, and have vanished.

The Jew saw them all, survived them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmities, of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert but aggressive mind. All things are mortal but the Jews; all other forces pass, but he remains. What is the secret of his immortality?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_race

>Took on the world and held out for 6 years

should've stayed in their beloved germanistan
once you invade you become fair game for extermination
'tis a shame this wasn't carried out or at least they could've been relocated somewhere like madagascar or something

>be eternal anglo
>need half of europe and 2 world powers to carry you
>make your fight on muh beach speech while based Frogs are fighting off Germans and ur babies are getting evacuated having crumpets and tea

Topic dilution

Italians fucked up, delaying operation Barbarossa in to winter. Retard Nips provoking the US wasn't helpfull either.

TO THE SOVIET UNION
O

T
H
E

S
O
V
I
E
T

U
N
I
O
N

They defeated France though. I mean Paris was fucking occupied, that's some empire strikes back shit.

pic related is OP (and the average English male)

Well they did win against Poland, France, Belgium and the mighty Luxembourg, plus some other countries I can't remember.
But they were pretty shit at war to be honest, the only reason they won was because other countries didn't get their shit fast enough.
Once they stepped on the USSR's shoes, they got their ass kicked by millions of tundraniggers.

Shut the fuck up

At least they tried.

They pretty much went against the entire world.

great britain - relied on russia to save them from the nazi's.

>mfw nazi's are now everywhere and will exist forever just like extreme islam.

you don't know what winning a war really means.

Hey, don't be shittin' on my boy Lucius from the Cambridge Latin Course.

If you fight two battles to the death and lose the first, how do you win the second?

>while based Frogs are fighting off Germans
shit bait

fuck off norway

to fucking RUSSIANS no less

70 million against 2.2 billion. Like a flyweight fighter falling from exhaustion after battering the heavyweight champion for 11 rounds.

They didn't even bother to occupy a huge swath of the country and it was funny because many French remarked that France was never as efficient or free from civil corruption ever again.