Drumpf is already abandoning his promise on lessening the national debt

Trump is already on record saying he would borrow money to cover extra costs and negotiate his way out of paying too much to the creditors, i.e. bondholders would just have to settle for less on their investments.

You're just not paying attention. He's going to wreck the US economy and walk away with full pockets.

Yeah but did you hear what happened in Sweden on Friday night?

wtf

Maybe Trump will start a war with some new middle eastern country (Iran)? to distract the populace from the results of his economic policies

pls respond

According to Trump a huge terrorist attack carried out by refugees happened in Sweden on Friday night.

Of course, nothing actually happened but facts don't matter anymore.

pls respnd

the god emperor is an old man who watches too much cable news and gets confused

You mean the guy who back flipped on locking up Hillary, releasing his taxes, andbdraining the swamp might not be the most trustworthy man? Lmao

k

Stop it, you're making him kind of endearing. I can see a lot of my elderly, slightly demented racist mother in him.

he is kind of endearing
when he invited that moronic supporter onstage I understood his appeal a little better

Record corrected

you mean the huge fire that was started by ISIS refugees? that one?

this is all a drumpfster can say

Trump falls in love with a Big and Beautiful Wall.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the wall's building address. Never minding the strange zip code, he immediately looks up the wall on Maps.com, and is overjoyed to find out that the wall was built by and already owned by The Trump Organization.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to Megyn Kelly, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the wall he found is not the same wall he fell in love with. In fact, the wall doesn't exist in this universe at all. The wall is the alternate universe counterpart to this universe's US-Mexican border, which has fallen under administration of the MC's version of President Obama, who is blissfully unaware of the dangers of illegal immigration. The other Trump has been stumped.

Hijinks ensue as both Trumps strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to build a big & truly beautiful wall. While the two chase their respective walls, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of IMMIGRATION.

Trump is a fraud. He flip flopped on ALL his campaign promises. There isn't one day I don't regret voting for him.

THIS IS NOT OKAY. WE'VE BEEN CONNED.

0.10 shekels have been deposited in your online betting account
When the fun stops, stop!

wtf i hate whyte """People"" now

>not sure if irony or huefag

>things that never happened

I'm sorry facts are considered unsafe in the Trump supporters' safe space. You have my pity.

Trump isn't white.

what promise? when?

that doesn't sound like Trump. He loves debt.

>ye hav m' paddy
Don't you have a gutter to fall into?

Oh thanks ShareBlue/CREW
Now I have another one to add to my "what leftist will complain about this week" roulette.

Also what is it like to get paid to post? I'm currently jobless and I could do it for cheaper than you.