Taking an SSRI is equal to suicide, you don't even know it yet but you are already dead

>Lately, seeing these kind of posts on Sup Forums about the pharmaceutical jew

Here's your ultimate red-pill, depression is made up and the chemists use it to make money along with marketers and those who prescribe it.

Have you ever noticed, the moment you enter the doctors office and sit down, telling him about how something bothers you and without any hesitation makes a script for zoloft?

So please, stop making these kind of posts already and kill yourselves as the SSRI takes too long to do it for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OfAul2isPfo
withoutagym.net/dopamine-and-serotonin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depression is a real issue. Antidepressants are real drugs with real function.

Depression is over- and misdiagnosed.

Possible side-effects of using anti-depressants
>Depression

>SIDE-EFFECT
>DEPRESSION
>ANTI-DEPRESSANTS

DEPRESSION = ANTI-DEPRESSANTS

Chemotherapy & radiation therapy for cancer often increase your chances of getting another cancer later in your life. What's your point?

Of course drug manufacturers are going to list every single potential side effect. They're not stupid. They don't want to get sued. Is this some kind of news to you?

You're extremely blue-pilled if you think clinical depression is fake. Nigger tier blue-pilled.

>Having common sense is blue-pilled
If you say so faggot

>This is you

>common sense
>implying

>And you too

It's not that depression isn't real, the problem with SSRIs is the serotonin deficiency theory of depression is wrong or insufficient.

>Can't argue for himself so he links to a youtube video

It's time to stop posting friend.

I'm in my late 30s and started taking Prozac and welbutrin last year. The quality of my life has increased exponentially. Where as in the past I was depressed and paralyzed with anxiety I'm now at peace and no longer feel the need to self medicate with drugs and alcohol. Taking these drugs is the best thing I've ever done for myself. I may be an exception, but I'm proof that at least in some cases they do work.

>Arguing with a mongoloid
It's time for Finland to become rightful Russian clay ;)

Take 5-htp and l-theanine then

It's not wrong, but it is not the sole cause of depression. People seem think there is only one kind of depression, when in reality it can have multiple causes ranging from situational issues to chemical imbalances, such as low dopamine or serotonine, and these imbalances themselves can be caused by many factors like issues with methylation cycle, drug abuse, poor diet & sedentary lifestyle etc.

I never had much problem, ussaly didn't do anything.

If you recommend 5-htp then it is not particularly congruent to shill against antidepressants.

At least it doesn't take 2-4 weeks to poison yourself and without the "MY DICK DOESNT WORK" side effect.

I am not against drugs but mainly against the ones that take up time to work and usually from people's experience suffer horribly and after a month don't get the result as it was advertised to them.

5-HTP is literally god's gift compared to SSRI.

Prove me wrong.

I work at a pharmacy, doctors and patients are both lazy as fuck and want a simple pill to fix their problems.

Agreed user. Been on cipralex and i am again in control of My thoughts.

People who deny the effectiveness are likely non affected or choose not to understand because they are well balanced chemically.

iv'e gotten where I can only stay up a few hours for 3 hours of sleep. I'm get some coffee our no dozes.

>5-HTP is literally god's gift compared to SSRI.
Prove me wrong.

5-HTP taken over long periods of time greatly increases your chance of dying of heart disease due to enlargened heart valve. Unless you find a way to keep 5-HTP intact until it gets near to your brain, it will increase serotonin levels in all organs, which is not a good thing.

For the very same reason, you should avoid eating green bananas, which contain a lot of Tryptophan and 5-Htp. For example, Pacific Islanders routinely eat green bananas and they have highest rate of heart valve disease in the world.

Taking 5-HTP long term is extremely reckless.

that serotonin isn't going to just inhibit it's own uptake ya know !

Good to know. I just started taking the stuff and will look for alternatives.

You can reduce the harm to some extent by taking it with green tea extract. It contains a flavonoid called EGCG which disencourages 5htp -> serotonin conversion in the liver, leaving more of it intact for your brain and less for other organs.

B6 on the other hand encourages this process, which is why you will want to find a 5-htp supplement that doesn't have any of it added to it.

It's safer to supplement with L-tryptophan, because your body will be able to regulate its conversion and take only as much as it needs.

Zoloft is what led me being to bring red pilled. I used to be an emotional fuck, used to liberal, used to have anxiety.. Took Zoloft and boom no anxiety, no feeling tons of emotions like a literal woman.

Eventually going to get off of it and go to st John's wort because it's a natural SSRI but I recommend Zoloft. The side effects are overblown, I work in Pharmacy and honestly I've only seen a couple people stop Zoloft because of side effects.

>Here's your ultimate red-pill, depression is made up

DENSE COMMENT

>and the chemists use it to make money along with marketers and those who prescribe it.

CORRECT

How can you be so simply minded? Why are you throwing baby with the water? SSRIs are overused but have their place as well as do all the other drugs (which are also overused).

>Nigger tier blue-pilled.

he is just simple minded.

Taking an SSRI can be a way to accomplish things you value in life.

Tried them they weren't for me.

OP is a faggot.

>I work in Pharmacy and honestly I've only seen a couple people stop Zoloft because of side effects.

People who get side-effects from prescription drugs are probably more likely to complain on the internet or to their doctor than to a pharmacist.

I have depression, been on & off SSRIs. None really worked for me, but some close friends swear a certain medicine helped them out, they function like normal adults & live their lives. Quit being fucking stupid, OP.

>Have you ever noticed, the moment you enter the doctors office and sit down, telling him about how something bothers you and without any hesitation makes a script for zoloft?

Not quite. Before I even meet my doctor, a nurse hands me a sheet full of ambiguous depression-related questions. The topics range from general happiness to hopefulness to sleep quality. She also hands me another sheet where I can rewrite my address, phone, emergency contacts, and insurance information, because every time I go in there they are somehow "changing their computer system".

Fortunately, I check NO for every question, and my doc ignores the fuck out of it. Interestingly, the nurses ask me to list my current medications, and are surprised when I say "none".

Just curious, which one of these sets of symptoms do you identify more with? People with low dopamine induced depression rarely get help from SSRIs, and this tends to confuse the doctors a lot.

Yeah except when they come to get their other meds and I ask if they need a refill they tell me they are no longer on said drug because of side effects. That or the doctors office sends me a fax saying it's discontinued. We handle the meds, I usually know what's going on with the meds bud.

withoutagym.net/dopamine-and-serotonin/ for further reading if you think this is relevant.

How is the situation in europe? Over here the 'mental' doctors have an incentive to keep you hooked and make up diseases.

If it's made up then what the fuck was wrong with me for the last 20 years? Fuck SSRIs, but fuck you too.