How's this "URR DURR TRUMP SAID SWEDEN HAD A TERRORIST ATTACK" being reported in your countries?

How's this "URR DURR TRUMP SAID SWEDEN HAD A TERRORIST ATTACK" being reported in your countries?

>Every fucking MSM throughout the world is reporting that Trump mentioned a terrorist attack in Sweden.
>TONS UPON TONS of people saying "Yep, he said that".
>Video of his speech shows that he DOES NOT MENTION any terrorist attack
>Average idiot is just saying that he did mentioned an attack because they read it in the news.

How the fuck is this not the perfect example of Fake News? Even with a FUCKING VIDEO EVIDENCE they still claim that he said that there was a terrorist attack in Sweden.

People are swallowing that shit everywhere! It's like I'm living a fucking Twilight Zone where people ignore the fucking facts and refuse to look at the video, instead believing in the lies by the media.

Is it the same in your country Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TkSajyh2_40&feature=youtu.be&t=4204
youtube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI&t
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_of_the_Syrian_Civil_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_migrant_crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i actually haven't seen it at the news, what happend?

Basically Trump said:

youtube.com/watch?v=TkSajyh2_40&feature=youtu.be&t=4204

Now every newspaper is claiming that he said that there was a terrorist attack in Sweden last night.

>look at whats happening last night in sweden

???
What did he mean by this?

last night, every night. Swede cucks are being genocided by the leftist

Well, what did he mean?

Meh he's just getting old

Everybody here knows about the situation in Sweden. Czechs tend to sniff propaganda articles very well, and can find other sources. I was so bad than one swedish reporter that lives here wrote article whining about czechs laughing at him so hard that he stopped saying that he is from Sweden.

Same here in France. This is beyond ridiculous. It takes a few seconds to find the video of the rally and see that he never said that.

>I was so bad than one swedish reporter that lives here wrote article whining about czechs laughing at him so hard that he stopped saying that he is from Sweden

Nicely done. I'll assume you didn't make a typo and that you really bantered a swede so hard he stopped mentioning his nationality.

>“When you look at what’s happening last night in Sweden—Sweden! Who would believe this? Sweden!”

>>“When you look at what’s happening last night in Sweden—Sweden! Who would believe this? Sweden!”
I think he was talking about thisyoutube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI&t

Or was he talking about some specific event?

first they lied about flynn making promises with russian agents
Now theyre saying he lied about something he never said?

They just keep digging their own grave.

*click* noice

It was a typo, I meant 'It' instead of 'I'
What I got from swedish businessmen when they come here, they are always on edge, very nervous, especially if we say jokes at the beer, those strained smiles, it is really bizzare for someone who lives in a country where you can joke about anything freely.
Funny thing is, if you get them to talk, or if the beer loosens their tongues, boy oh boy, the things they say, I am really sorry for them.

Oh, I thought Sweden actually has a pretty good crime rate and the only reason sexual assaults are up is because of your very liberal (re: feminist) laws on sexual assault.

With that wording he's just asking for it tho.

>I thought Sweden actually has a pretty good crime rate and the only reason sexual assaults are up is because of your very liberal (re: feminist) laws on sexual assault.
Yeah that's it, all the third world people and muslims have nothing to do with it.

Yes?

Lmao
Are you fucking dumb?

Is this MSM outrage really working on people?

Who controls the media?

>2013

>ends 2 years before the refugee crisis
Nice wikipedia graph

No?

>doesn't know when refugees started arriving to the EU

wew

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_of_the_Syrian_Civil_War

Trump is playing the media again. He's going to get them to cover the rape epidemic. This man is literally a genius.

They didn't start flooding in en masse until 2015 - 2016

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_migrant_crisis
Here you go since you're obsessed with kikeapedia
Very first sentence

Does someone have that EU4 pic where stockholm is converted to Somalian?

>starts 93
>ends before the rapefugee crisis
Get one from 1970 to 2016