LSD

So what's Sup Forums's opinion on LSD?

Its cool. Dont take your visions serious though. Some dumb fucks think that those visions mean something, but its just your brain fucking with you.

If you know and trust the people making it, it's okay.

Boring.

Pretty good. Although not sure what this has to do with politics?

Drugs are degenerate.It's okay to do it to not left out in college but doing it regularly is just pointless.

I took it once. There is nothing magic about magic thinking. You are still in objective reality. So it separates connections between different segments of the brain, very enlightened. Read books instead, get into philosophy, find out what really is enlightenment. Because you couldn't define enlightenment if you were on LSD, and when your definitions are off, you are wrong.

I'm /fit/, not Sup Forums.
Love LSD

Oh, I forgot to add "should it be legal", it's politics now, right? pls dont ban me mods

ticket to hyper awareness and spirit world. not for everybody. be very careful with it, not a drug for "fun"

Taking it for the first time was the best decision I've ever made.

how about dmt?

I've done it twice already, only 1 tab at a time though. Doing 2 tabs next week. But yeah it's important to be very careful with it.

It was the ultimate red pill for me, helped me see through the bullshit. I was a liberal hippy deadhead with loser artist friends. As I went deeper into the LSD rabbit hole I started dropping those friends, got a wife, a career and house. Now I'm sober, hard working and days from having my first child.

It's the real bluepill.

How come?

Always wanted to try it but have no idea where to get it.

Well, you shouldn't think you suddenly have metaphysical insight into the universe but it can be quite usefull. It makes your brain function differently and brings out your subconscious which makes it a powerfull tool to solve lingering emotional problems you didn't even know you had.

it makes you think "we're all one kind" and stuff like that. distracts from real threats.

Deep web would be your best shot, or if you know a dealer but always use a test kit to be sure it's the real deal.

I see at least 3 copyright infringements in that pic.

That's a bunch of bullshit from someone who either has never taken LSD or someone who is mentally weak enough to think like that

Meh not my kind of stuff, it makes me paranoid around people

Did you do it around people you're not very comfortable with? Doing it with someone really close to you is great.

>knowing the people who make LSD
There are fewer than 25 labs making it worldwide. It's an incredibly involved process, the precursors are difficult to source, and you need a serious degree/talent in chemistry to produce it. MDMA is much easier and more profitable to make.

The chances of a 4channer knowing LSD producers are extremely low. That being said, there are very cheap tests to see if you're actually taking an indole.

Regarding its usage, I would recommend doing it a few times. You can learn something profound about yourself when all the things you tell yourself about yourself are removed. Pick up the message and hang up the phone.

so what enlightenment did you find with LSD?

The last time i was breaking through on acid, i was ranting about eradicating jews.

i hope every drug user gets killed and turned to ashes and used as fertilizer for vegetables

See

Don't go to McDonalds

Stop making LSD threads everyday.

Do you drink coffee mate? Or alcohol? Those two are drugs.

don't LSD can fuck you up if you even try it once

do shrooms instead.

it did exactly the opposite for me. made me realize the depth of human existence and the differences between everybody. it is the first red pill i ever took. before lsd I thought we were all the same and culture is what made people. it is genetics and the natural environment, and LSD simply puts your subconcious to the forefront of your mind and turns your perception up to 11. hallucinations are mild at best on small doses. mushrooms are the one that make you got to a cartoon fairy world, and i like them much better. they feel more natural and clean, and you dont feel trippy or weird for the next two weeks like you do with acid.

the subconcious is the true physical reality, psychedelics are the forbidden fruit.

>Pick up the message and hang up the phone.
this

I've only done LSD, what difference is there between LSD and shrooms?

Amazing, changed my perception of reality

Did it make you stop pooing in the streets?

Such trite bullshit, go deep down the rabbit hole with Psychedelics and become a truly unique individual

i dont drink either
and if we go that far why stop there
do you eat food? those include chemicals and are by definition drugs so kill yourself

No I am still struggling with that dose the lose asshole help Sven

Shrooms aren't half as intense or mind-altering unless you eat a lot. I preferred them during my psychedelics days.

Only blacks, degenerates, and illegal migrants do drugs. People already have enough demons yelling in their heads as it is.

lsd was weird for me, then again doing it in a group of people you don't know and watching horror movies did't really help, shrooms was like nature talking to me directly, cant axplain, just more down to earth where lsd was pretty intense.

Its much easier to control yourself on LSD. You can more easily control your mental energy, and direct it to insight. With mushrooms, its very difficult to control yourself. It completely smashes your ability to think properly.

Fucking normie

Yes goy, take simulated schizophrenia until you can't tell reality from hallucination

I can't fucking find it anywhere so I wouldn't know.
With the way the government puts its shitty pointy elbow into psychedelics you'd think there was something up.

There are so many research chemicals I don't understand how one could do them all

oh and shrooms made me a bit uncomfy in the stomach, should have made thee with it when i did

>like nature talking to me directly
This is why no one takes you seriously.

5 dried grams in silent darkness, Lsd is mechanical it works like a machine it helps you understand outer reality better, shrooms are more 'organic' of a high you discover your self

Bullshit I have dosed easily over 100 times and I am a high functioning adult with a career and my own property while most of my peers struggle to not move back in with their parents.

psychedelics force you to confront your demons. i have gained all that i need from them and no longer do them, but without them i would be an emotionally retarded idiot with no empathy or understanding of the mind. it shifts your perception in such a profound way that you can see into other peoples minds and fully understand your own.

Thanks user.

Friend said that when she took shrooms it fucked her up pretty badly

Anyone know where i can get lsd in England?

there is no other way i can explain it in other words, also music was way better somehow.

>nature talking to you isnt a serious topic

go eat some shrooms, Sven. you will understand what he means afterwards.

Shrooms feel less artificial and turn the hallucinations up a notch. Combination of outward hallucinations (moving patterns and things 'melting') and an inward dream state. You should try it, peyote is cool too if you can get it.

My advice is be safe, dont do psychedelics whilst on a party
Or among a huge crowd,
Dont do it too often
Have a friend that is almost fucking nuts due to too much psychedelics
Sees people, sees elwctromagnetic impulses, is half the time in a meditative mood
Cant fucking listen to one sentence i say...
Dudes lost his driving licence and his job
Cos of being a retarded tripper
Rather stay away from all th shit if u have an addictive personality
All stuff you realize on psychedelics ypu could have done it with meditation and without drugs

fgjghj

i understand exactly what you mean

You will need to associate with low life psuedo hippies

I have. It's just colors and dumb thoughts.

Any anons in here do mxe when it was still around?

user London is the city with the highest percentage of people who have tried Lsd

that too can happen, had same thing when doing with people i didn't know, didn't know then that set and setting is everything.

you probably could have gotten 1p-lsd a few years ago but Britain has since banned it. !p is considered a prodrug to lsd-25 and once metabolized by the body turns into lsd

how surprising that a roach doesn't understand acid, you do need a brain for it to be fun

I've done it tons as well, maybe half as often as you. It's not good to take it constantly over a period of time.

Why at the Anglobritto Psychedello Shop of course.

you didnt take a high enough dose then, but I merged with the universe and was omnipresent during a shroom trip i had. i knew everything for a couple hours, and then i was thrown back into my body.

>Duuuuuuuuuuudeeeeeeeeee LSD opeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen your miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind lmaooooooooooooooo

Kill yourselves.
Sage for degenerate drugshit.

Fuck Japan is all I have to say

DMT is all you will ever need and you can create your own by meditation or breathing techniques

the best

I can't wait for the day of the rope.

Where do you even get LSD? I wanna try it but all my friends know how to get is weed.

Fuck off with your trite, preconceived notion of the psychedelic experience

Where are you

I used to think LSD was basically a chemical redpill and then I gave some LSD to a profoundly stupid person and was quickly shattered of that illusion.

It alters your consciousness in unpredictable ways for a predictable length of time without physical side effects. It's definitely a useful tool in the chest to have on some occasions. If you take it too often you'll lose touch with reality until you stop for a good while and spend time getting grounded

It's also a fun party drug if you are strong minded enough to be able to control yourself on it and recognize that you are experiencing the effects of a powerful drug the entire time.

I took it once, not sure if we just got bad tabs but to me it just felt like i'd taken too much MDMA but for like 8 hours and none of us could string a proper sentence together. I got mild hallucinations (only one I can remember was I kept seeing a person on a bike in my peripheral vision) which was actually pretty interesting.

At the time I described it as having 7 different brains all talking to each other at the same time and the result was what was coming out of my mouth.

Overall 7/10 would probably do again

I've tried it six times. I like it a lot. I can not find any more. I keep hearing about 'fake' lsd. It has me concerned.

The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

Do not use it to party. It changed my life for the better but it is more like a year of intense therapy in 12 hours. You will laugh, you will cry, you will see the parts of you that are becoming your father.

kentucky

yeah youve never taken shrooms if you think theyre bad. or youre one of those stupid people that dont actually trip.

How do I take shrooms with use? I feel like I have some mind blocks that I understand but can't get rid of, like it sits somewhere deep in my mind. I have read shrooms may help with that. Would be glad to hear experienced users.

Stop making threads on it, it's not political

t. degenerate fag that does it semi regularly

go to a rave and ask people, you'll find someone eventually that either has it or can find it for you

this is some bullshit Sup Forums meme that real lsd-25 doesnt exist anymore it does and if you test what the fuck you are taking you will be fine.

Best bet is to use alphabay senpai.

Shrooms cured me from racism.

You want to take them alone (or have a very trustworthy friend with you, but he will likely just distract you) in a safe and beautiful environment. they will teach you on their own. you will be forced to see yourself exactly for who you are, and the mushrooms will tell you how to fix it all. be safe my friend.

I'd rather have my fun by
>gathering with musicians in a music studio
>reading books that will suck you in and take your head away for a while
>practice coding
>listening to music and reading posts

instead of using illegal substances that I don't even know where the fuck it comes from.The ones in Istanbul here probably come from shit places like syria or iran.

>So what's Sup Forums's opinion on LSD?

Very positive substance, but at the end of the day DMT and Ayahuasca are much better to work with.

>deep web in europe

do these vendors work like this?

good to know

i see, thanks