Steve Bannon is "Wormtongue"

His xenophobia and protectionism will rip apart not just the United States, but the whole world.

He needs to quickly be replaced. Unfortunately Trump is falling for it.

There is something we can do though. Hear me out.

It's going to require a lot of focus. The kind of focus that allows Goku from the DBZ cartoon to cultivate enough ki to create a "spirit bomb".

We will now focus our thoughts, raise our arms and say/think "O' Kek hear the words of my mouth. Make Christopher Nemelka White House Chief Strategist."

Can libs not see anything without filtering it through pop "culture" first?

that would require reading a little bit about history, politics and philosophy and that's just boring. Harry Potter will do the trick, right?

>Harry Potter will do the trick, right?
Lord of the Rings

yeah I know faggot, harry potter is still their favourite prism for political commentary though

O' Kek, hear the words of my mouth. BUMP. THIS. THREAD.

>xenophobia and protectionism are bad
>threatens the country and the U.S.
>ebin pop-gulture references :DD
>trying to get Kek to go against the wishes of his worshipers by improperly using divine meme magic

Out, out, get the fuck out.

>get Kek to go against the wishes of his worshipers by using divine meme magic

correct

You left out "improperly," faggot. Kill yourself.

Bannon was downgraded from "white supremacist" to xenophobic and protectionist now?

>$0.02

sage

This is a CTR shill thread paid for by the Democratic party

I don't know Bannon personally, so I can't say if he's a white supremacist or even a white nationalist. but if you've listened to old broadcasts from his show on Sirius, you'll understand that he is openly xenophobic and protectionist.

>again, implying xenophobia and protectionism is a bad thing

Where's that noose, faggot?

>His xenophobia and protectionism will rip apart not just the United States, but the whole world.
Kek is the god of chaos and darkness.

CTR? The "Choose The Right" rings that some Mormon kids wear?

its as deep as they can think.

Pretty shit shill attempt senpai, sage

what's wrong with xenophobia and protectionism?

What is the worst thing that could happen to America from getting rid of illegal immigrants, building a wall, and not allowing travel from a handful middle eastern nations?

>pretending not to know what Correct The Record is

Seriously. Kill yourself. The air used to nourish your lungs could benefit far better men.

>What is the worst thing that could happen to America from getting rid of illegal immigrants, building a wall, and not allowing travel from a handful middle eastern nations?

It'll be a "good" thing for America and certainly a bad thing for the desperate people trying to come here.

No really. Do you mean CTR like this?

>good in quotes
>desperate people

The desperate people meme died a long time ago. You need new material, as it's been debunked.

Nigger, I told you what the fuck CTR was. Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Why should I give a shit about foreign nationals that cross the border illegally?

>Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

I want to see the Highlander remake.

Alright, fair enough. Love me some Highlander.

why should you give a shit about anybody?

Non sequitur.

>Non sequitur.
perhaps. it raises the question of whether compassion is logical or not. i think it is.

It really isn't logical. People from foreign nations are not our responsibility, especially when we can barely take care of our own fucking people. If they're desperate, they ought to fix their homes. If they want our help, they shouldn't open with breaking our laws -- allowing for reasonable cause for physical removal.

This has nothing to do with not caring about anyone. Asking why you should care about law-breaking foreigners does not follow not caring about people, period.

>Asking why you should care about law-breaking foreigners does not follow not caring about people

It's an act of total desperation putting yourself in physical harm's way just to get away from where you are. It's a non-violent crime. Because they're breaking laws we should not care about those people?

BRRRRRRUMP