Well, Sup Forums are they? Can you refute this?

Well, Sup Forums are they? Can you refute this?

Other urls found in this thread:

rwandanstories.org/genocide/role_of_the_west.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5XQ2WI4JTPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>are they evil?
>only society that gives any migrant tons of free shit they don't deserve.
>banned slavery
>gave the world modern electricity, combustion, jet engine
>made agricultural revolution and medical revolution happen so that now places like Nigeria have massive populations that arent starving.

The most evil thing we did was not keep all this shit to ourselves.

>only race to enslave an entire other race
>only race to commit genocide
>only race to conquer the world

Fuck u, whitey.

Europeans are behaving perfectly normal.
All the crimes the others accuse us of, they committed themselves whenever they could get away with it.

Name one other race that had chattle slavery.

Name one other race that genocided other race

Name one other race who colonized the planet

You can't, because whites are uniquely evil.

you're clearly illiterate, citing the Mongols, the Arab slave trade wouldn;t matter because you're a fucking moron who can't think critically.

I don;t see the point in saving you. We should leave you to your own devices, eating each other for magical powers and shit.

I'm all for you having ur own piece of land without electricity or anything we invented.

>>only race to enslave an entire other race
>>only race to commit genocide
American education.

I said CHATTLE slavery. The mongols and the arab had good slavery. Where the slaves were treated as citizens, just of a lower caste you dumb cave-beast.

>Name one other race that had chattle slavery.
Africans.
>Name one other race that genocided other race
Asians.
>Name one other race who colonized the planet
Is that evil? Anyway, Asians did.

>You can't, because whites are uniquely evil.
I just did.

Name another one, Adolf. Name another one who WASN'T influenced by you devils.

>Name one other race that had chattle slavery.
West Africans, Arabs, Chinese, Mongols. Turkmen.

>Name one other race that genocided other race
Zulus, Mongols, Hebrews, Rwandans, Japanese.

>Name one other race who colonized the planet

Fallacious argument since the technology to travel the world was not created by anyone the than Europeans.

>The mongols and the arab had good slavery. Where the slaves were treated as citizens
Did you ever, EVER read a history book? Slaves in Arabia were castrated and used as cum dumpsters, then worked to death or put in the army to fight on the front lines = certain death.

Adolf was an Austrian, Tyrone. Also, I already did.

>American education

fuck......

Asian's are basically white, dumb fuck.

Africans had good slavery, too.

Kek elevates us above the shills.
Praise KeK

>name one other race that genocided

the fucking Assyrians and Chinese and Mongols for starters idiot

psst, it's the jews!

Arabs cut off the balls of their african male slaves, Mongols used them for fucking target practice.

Get off Sup Forums and read some books that aren't "we wuz psycho kinetic kangs with mind telepathy shieet and cud build pyramids with our minds and big headed scientists."

LOL. Both were killed their own race, you dumb fuck. None of them did it for evil reasons, like whites.

>Asian's are basically white, dumb fuck.
Uh-huh. How about Africans then, they also loved genocide (actually, everyone does).

>Africans had good slavery, too.
There's no such thing as good slavery. But anyway, African tribes had of course different types of slavery, chattle included.

>Worshipping a, invented, brown god
Fuck you, bagan gommie.

Every race does whatever it can get away with

>LOL. Both were killed their own race
Lolwhut? No, no they didn't.

>None of them did it for evil reasons, like whites.
They did it for exact the same reasons.

Yes rakesh, white people are evil to their very core, you should stay away for your own protection, lest they decide to genocide you.

Humanity as a whole is violent. It is inherently in the fact we do not have, unlike other animals, a mental restriction to killing each other.
Plus our way of sedentary life makes slavery a positive thing for the land owner.
it is not a problem of skin color, as every ethnicity ever has been a dick to another one, it just happened that Europe had a head start in our fuckery (Guns, Germs and Steel boi).
If Europe was black, the exact opposite would have happened, as it is a part of human nature, and not a mere societal fact.

>White people are inherently evil
>Race is a social construct

I see none of you even posted a source. You're all fucking racist and liars. None of these apparent, """""crimes,""""" were done for racist reasons. None of them.

Dang white people!

>humanity as a whole is violent

You mispelled "white people."

Only someone wholly ignorant of world history could make such asinine claims. Just admit it, OP. You're blinded by racist hate.

>open the door for race x is inherently y argument

Thank you.

I'm not white, therefore I'm not racist. LMAO.

Unfortunately, the white race has been extremely violent in history, but my point is that it is not only a thing whiteys have, but that we were the only one able to demonstrate it because we had the historical advantage to do so.

Yeah, white people == humanity, glad to see you can recognize that.

To the rest of you, quit eating this retard's bait.

Sage.

wat an awful existence. i feel bad but we cannot help them by flooding our own countries, you have to help them where they are.

The white race is the ONLY one who's been violent. The rest of us were just trying to get by in our own space and y'all had to come and colonize and oppress us. Why THE FUCK coudln't you stay in the shit hole that is europe?

Yes, we are. Maybe you shouldn't fuck with us then?

git out of here nigger LARPer

>evil

Lets just say they are correct. Why in the hell do they want to live near us then?

Naw. We should wipe all of you out. For humanity's sake.

This has to be bait, did you forget about the Rwandan Genocide or something?

They just need some more diversity.

>advocating genocide
But sure, it's us that are evil.

Sage

Power. As I said, Europe had the advantage of having a nice climate and abundant land that made for a great advantage. The sedentary nature of our societies mean it is more efficient to force other people to work for his own good.
Of course Europe did horrible shit and a lot of people would have been better off without colonial powers coming around and fucking things up.
But the reason is not in the color of the skin, but in the human nature. If Europe was unwelcoming like most other places on earth, the Whites would have been dominated by another race.

Inb4 wouldn't have happened without the HUWITE MAN'S radio technology

Rwandan genocide was called by the whites. Read something.

rwandanstories.org/genocide/role_of_the_west.html

>infantilizing niggers so much that even when they swing a blade it's the white man's fault.

How truly racist of you against our black brothers. You should be ashamed.

I'm black, bitch.

We are the good ones, here. We don't slaughter millions of people. We don't rape women. We don't enslave others.

>we don't rape women

O I AM LAFFIN

You really can't read, can you?

Well better than the sex slavery white people would have put him in.

Local justice is the best justice

Think globally, act locally

Liberia

also

>we don't rape

course we wouldn't call that evil. you're just obeying your instincts. you can't help it

We don't rape OUR women. You fuck. Your subhuman women, sure.

>projecting

try using your brain before you post faggot

Are white people inherently evil?

No.

Are Europeans?

If not theyre incredibly stupid.

>calls other races subhuman, despite that they rule the world and are the evil ones

Sure thing, black hitler.

Keep up the good work >;^)

And then complains that White people are bad...
It has to be bait, it cannot be otherwise.

Bait, sage thread.

No one can fit the persona so well up front.

Your race did both. That's how Ghezo of the Benin empire sold slaves.

It occurs when the majority of you want to ignore your mistakes so that you can easily commit them again.

It ain't bait just because you don't like to hear it.

We never had a hitler, dumb fuck, that was only possible in a white society.

bad implies choosing to be evil. if they are subhumans then they can't choose, thus aren't evil

so what is it Shaun King?

The only reason he sold slaves is because there were white people to buy them. Read a history book.

Because slavery doesn't still exist in Africa.
Because child rape isn't popular in Africa.
Because it's not the country where people think raping an infant is a cure for aids.

you're right, niggers don't have the mental capacity to construct an army able to take on a field, let alone a continent.

is that still better than the arabs and mongols castrating their slaves?

>never had a Hitler

indeed, no black tyrant has ever been as efficient or competent. Mugabe may have a similar death toll. How about those African world powers eh?

>white man won't let us be powerful

guess you aren't that powerful after all

>white people took over the world and made a concerted effort to free slaves and stop genocide

>white people are evil

Well I guess that makes niggers downright removable then huh?

It's not that i'm fazed by racist speech, but more that I can't believe the amount of stupidity you display ITT.

You mean that the 300 schoolgirls that Boko haram kidnapped were white? Color me surprised.

You had several people who committed genocide, it's just that they weren't smart like Hitler.

If they were moral, then why would he sell and use slaves to begin with?

we dont rape your women either
they are ugly as sin

If I was black I wouldn't want to touch a sheboon either. That being said, you'll hang by your dicks on the day of the rope. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

This is now a snake thread, post your snakes here.

>Africans spent thousands of years developing a slave trade on the off chance white people showed up

WE
WUZ
ABHULISHUNISTS

>you had several people who commited genocide

Name one, bitch. Name one who wasn't influenced by whites.

No off topic posts in the snake thread, tyvm

Are you so disconnected from anything beyond your ghetto Detroit neighbourhood that you actually believe that?

Pharaoh from the story of Passover

checkmate

youtube.com/watch?v=5XQ2WI4JTPo

The pharaoh wasn't black, dumb ass. The nubians hadn't conquered the inferior white egyptians just yet.

Bein slow to respond because the racist Sup Forums owners decided to give me captchas.

so all individuals living on a continent aren't all the same people?

Huh. really activates my almonds

>Racist Sup Forums owners gave me captchas

Troll confirmed

>I'm black

Guys, seriously, we should get back on topic.

Snake Thread

Europe is different. Europe is nothing but white people, and white people are nothing but evil. Each different country caused different atrocities.

Okay name what each country did

The Bantus slaughtered half of Africa. A lot of unique tribes will never be known because of them...FYI Bantus are African in case you didn't know

>every country enslaved Africans.

Done and done.

Source for each country?