What does Sup Forums think the year 3000 will be like?

>humans have found a way to stop the ageing process between 20-30 years old
>gene manipulation of fetuses is as widespread as vaccines today to make them smarter, immune from known diseases, hereditary illness and to improve the appearance of the person (e.g. for males it would make them taller, broad shouldered and stop them from balding when they grow up)
>humans now live indefinitely until they die of unnatural causes
>large scale colonisation of other planets has started a few centuries before and the much longer lifespan of humans means earth is too overpopulated.
>robo-gfs are promoted by the government to lower overpopulation
>only 10-20% of all humans still believe in religions
>If FTL drives are possible they're already built and we have likely recently met with other alien species or been accepted into an multi-species alliance
>teleportation still doesnt exist unless we get it from aliens because it's too complex
>robots take up all labour related work, humans work in art and intellectual fields
>free time of humans is usually spent in VR video games or going out with friends

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Tu7HoGZaspo

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/blogs/gulliver/2017/02/taxi-take-0
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

entire humanity will live in VR, while their "bodies" are in a box full of liquid that cleans their body and feeds them.

your post is more like 2100

a bunch of barbarians lording over brainwashed muslim masses

You might feel more welcome on neogaf with the other 13 YO boys.

and white people have gone extinct, due to not being able to have a country of their own.

Humans won't be alive.

After the biological singularity, the world will be completely unrecognizable.

but gene manipulation will make the remaining races better than cumskins in every conceivable way

We're already feeling the effects of a generation of people who were raised with that "you're all equal, you're all special" mentality, and your post describes a reality where gene mods make that physically true.

It's bullshit, don't fall for it

the world will be completely destroyed, its population will be reduced to 1/30 of what it is today

The year is 2115. A hundred years after the Universal Liberal Act of 2015 and the subsequent Fall of Men, young future leader of humanity, Shemalotte, Cis Gender Queen of Trangender Interspecies Kingdom, is taking the final class of her Master of Fine Arts degree in Transhumanitarian Studies.
The professor, an old white man whose neck is trapped in a molestation meter, is lecturing the class on how the white man was brought down by the homossexual movement of 2022. Shemalotte is writing down the professor's ten tips for a happy multiracial household. The lecture is being held at a new university located in San Transcisco, whose neo-liberal Latin motto -- Blackus Livus Matterus -- echoes memories of the distant past. "Tell me, Shemalotte, which American President was responsible for the Privilege Rights Act of 2018?". The class, mostly composed of multiracial transgender students, all settle down for the future queen to answer. "Hum... Shillary Clinton?" -- the young tranny answers. "Precisely! That is correct, Miss Shemalotte."
The class gasps in shock. Shemalotte clenches her buttcheeks, making her royal furry buttplug curl up against her boipucci. The bug-eyed professor realizes the tremendous mistake he made. The Queen stands up and slowly points her arm, "RAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!"

The auditorium's doors burst open, armored feminine guards march down the steps while an overly loud alarm rings across the university. The professor, crying, begs for mercy. "Please, it was a mistake, I'm sorry, guys, it wasn't--" The neck contraption starts beeping, as Siri alerts the presence of racial discrimination. Eventually, the beeps stop. "Oh, shi--". The contraption explodes, blowing the professor's head into a million little red pieces. The students cheer and applause, as another evil white man was taken out of this planet.

My name is John Connor, and I'm one of the last free men on Earth. I'm going to find the resistance and help them fight. Together, we will take back Earth.

Do you think governments are going to force them to comply?

Because it will probably remain expensive, and therefore available mostly to white people and the top 1% of smart brown people.

jews living in space castles while their black slaves starve on the scorched surface
alternatively everything is desert and only turkroaches remain

a dystopian shithole filled with negros and white people as a beleaguered minority

disease, overpopulation, lack of food, the environment in tatters, and overgrown cities filled with dirty, poverty stricken humanity consuming itself just to stay fed and warm

there will surely be a comfortable, affluent upper crust, which you will be exponentially unlikely to be a part of. life will be short, painful and filled with pointless violence.

Sometime before 2100 there will be technological singularity event, and we cannot predict what comes thereafter. However its very unlikely that biological humans will continue has a place in a post-singularity world dominated by an artificial superintelligence.

There will never be flying cars. Ever. So just stop it.

aliens would be making arrival movie

>Sticks and stones.
With all the power in the hands of what is basically slightly smarter than average chimps, it is only a matter of time before we fuck things up for good.
The only way for us to keep existing is either limiting our population growth or reducing our living conditions (which is impossible because of Engel's Law).
We should just nuke each other for good before things become even more apeshit.

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS FLYING CARS ARE ONLY 10 YEARS AWAY I KNOW IT

The switch between real world and Anime has been fully completed, and Sup Forums will be a bunch of qt waifus shitposting from their basements about some obscure Western live action shows.

> no plantlife at all
> megalithic radioactive ruins glowing in the dimness
> supertoxic miasma almost everywhere
> semisentient roaches battle for the last morsels with the rat-gnomes of she'kel

I remember people saying that in the mid 90's

Adolf Nigger will rise and gas all the white people

Wasteland

>year 3000

lol
No human will be left alive in the year 2100, let alone 3000.

It will never happen.
We hit the peak of human civilization, it is only going to go downhill from now on.

>Todd Howard in cockpit
Subtle

Its the same. Time is not linear.

>What does Sup Forums think the year 3000 will be like?
A bit like The Matrix, except humanity will have willingly submitted to the machines and the virtual reality world will be much more pleasant.

Except, It might actually happen this time round.
economist.com/blogs/gulliver/2017/02/taxi-take-0

China will rule everything, Europe and USA will be almost 100% black. Japan will probably kill itselft with some explosion of a nuclear power station.

gee I wonder

>everyone is black
>no jobs
>poverty
>have to rely on charity from muh rich smart android master
>president of Earth and Mars go to war every 5 years
>no air

Hmm, Hayao Miyazaki would like to have a word with you

whites would basically be irrelevant by 2200

As an aviator, having a car is nothing like having a plane.

Flying is dangerous, and the one thing keeping the whole from falling apart is the sheer weight of regulations imposed upon each user and service provider, so as to not cause a massive 300 strong casualty rate on every flight.

For one thing, if your engine fucks with you on a car, you'll have to pull over and do some in-site maintenance.

You can't afford to have your engine fuck up on you while on flight, and while it's certainly recoverable, without extensive training then you're just going to have to emergency land somewhere without a run-way, which means certain death in too many cases.

And yet the reason why flying is grossly more safe than driving, is because everyone and their mother knows his shit and is an absolute expert at his job, while getting a license is dirt cheap and made for churning out thousands of mediocre drivers every day.

Now imagine flying cars becoming a reality, and having about a million retards and alcoholics flying about with no checks and balances for the safety of the rest of the planet.

Pretty scary.

TL;DR Car retardies GET OUT. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if (((global waming))) is to be believed we will all live in boiling water

blacks only stopped being tribes people 100-200 years ago, for europeans it was 1000-2000 years ago, we had a big head start. although arabs though have had the same time as euros but islam allows them to marry their cousins so they've fucked up their genes and not progressed at all.

natural selection should mean they'll be less like niggers in the year 3000

either stone age nigger-tier """societies""" or pure post-shitskin-genocide utopia made possible by cooperation of free ethnic nation states

Judge Dredd but less fags and more fatties

i agree with dis turk, i see little future for humanity beyond full-immersion VR (but it will be awesome, not sinister like the Matrix) . I think advanced A.I. robots will rule the planet and the entire solar system and probably will have spread to the first nearby stars in 1000 years.

I cant give you one answer.
There are many possibilities.Too many.

"if you can predict the apples market for 5min,you would be rich." -Stefan"finale argument"Molymeme.

Looks good.
Köszönöm!

This is what the US will look like in 5 years under Trump

You just described the year 2060 my friend.

uhhhh yeah okay sweetie, whatever

what are you on about
there will only be one race by the year 3k
and it will be mulatio (read black)

I habeeb it.

Life has a hard-on for pottery.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but no AI that is capable of becoming smarter than the smartest human will ever show affection for us over slaughtering us.

No, we are not the monkeys that we just ignored after we evolved. We are the monkeys that sit on the entirety of the resources of this planet, up to the weapons capable of annihilating everything on it. If we had a tribe of monkeys sitting on gold when we evolved you can be damn sure that they'd be annihilated instantly by us.

Oh, and such an AI is 10-20 years away.

you mean brazilans and arabs. basically mulato.

Erebody gonna be dead.

White people get outbred by 85 iq brown people but genetic engineering (which starts out very expensive but becomes much cheaper, think of how much computers used to cost compared to hoe cheap they are) manages to uplift them to a level where they're actually better than white people at everything.

All this gets ruled over by Jews and Chinese people.

Tldr: Everyone is a 130 iq genetically engineered cross between every ethnicity

You are welcome!
Csak ajánlani tudom.

go back to fucking reddit

why aren't there giant parachutes on planes or that mars bouncy ball thing used to deliver pre-skycrane rovers?

fuel economy could be sacrificed for vastly bigger amount of lift to glide to safety

>There are people on Sup Forums who unironically believe the world will be better in the future

The entire world will look like Brazil in the year 3000

WHITE GENOCIDE IS PREDICTED SINCE 2001.

Look 2020.

>cuck my shit into pieces

year 3000
>Last white people live in Finland and North Siberia
>The dindus are coming
>A race constituting of Asians and blacks infected with living cancer due to horrible genetic experiments.
>White run to last rockets on earth
>They all head to mars
>Land on mars
>It was already terraformed in 2600 by Finnish scientists
>Last 15000 white people step out
>they meet spurdos
>Human race mixed with the best traits of Asians and Whites
>They all kneel in front of Aryans
>They ask white men to donate their sperm and bleach their women
>Whites colonize space further
>Year 3100 Earth is destroyed by Energy Sparde canon with Dank memes
I unplug from system. Go to mirror see my unsaved face and skinny body Ran out of rations three days ago. Sit down on floor. Rain starts I can see drops of water coming from roof. I'm so alone haven't seen human in 15 years.I just live in this reality after the meme war. The year is 2035 and I'm the last person alive. Everyone died in race war.....

I bet you sniff your own farts. Kill yourself.

No checks and balances for safety on flying cars? It's not like cars get safety inspections or get pulled over when you're drunk. This is a massive over-simplification designed by a single-engine faggot who thinks he's Top Gun.

It's not as though flying cars would have jet turbine engines or fucking propellors you jagaloon. They will probably operate on some sort of magnetism or reactor with highly sophisticated safety computers constantly running checks and diagnostics. It is wholly within the realm of possibility considering car manufacturers are ALREADY experimenting with self-driving cars using these constant checking computer systems. Who is to say that there will be no advancements in 1000 years? A flying car with this sort of system would be able to stop and drift to the ground safely. These are not 747's.

>everyone and their mother knows his shit and is an absolute expert

Planes go down all the fucking time and I don't know if you've met airport workers as of late but they are mostly ex-cons not astrophysicists.

way underrated post

Nigger nobody could have even predicted the beginning of 2017 from 2015. But I think humanity will either be extremely ethnic fascist or it will be a dystopian mess where there's hardly any whites if even than

Are those futuristic minarets?

>Islam
>Science
Fucking stop Everything will be ash and fucking dust thanks to Niggers and Abdul's.

ignorant.

Unproliferated cell growth that won't die is called cancer.

We are supposed to die, at the end of our natural lives.

No good can come of this.

Did you just copy the idea of that one movie starring Bruce Willis?

>Everyone who is against kebob is Ignorant Xenophobe

Yeah Abdul convert to Christianity and become smart
all best Islamic countries Lebanon,UAE have high numbers of Christians that keep things in order for sub-humans.

lmao

I know you're telling him this because you feel hurt and your whole identity is being mocked but user...let's be objective here. You're trapped forever by islam, join us, your ancestors were christians, come back user, take my hand. let's become brothers.

which one?

Kek mate we're already in the end of days. I give it till 2030 max until most of humanity is wiped out and the slate is wiped clean. All digital information will be lost too.

>What is waterworld
try harder nigger

>a waterworld scenario wouldn't wipe out most of humanity
nigger u dumb

>new zealand was relevant before the flood
nah

Year 3000 will not be recorded on a calendar

i don't even know what will happen to me in 10 years lmao

I literally remember watching a documentary like 15 years ago saying we would have flying cars by 2007.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0&t=1s

:^)

Either what the OP said happens or you know what dominates earth and science becomes haram

Realistically? Pic related.

>FTL travel possible
>Contact with aliens
>Absorbed into GU(Galactic Union)
>suddenly humans have refurrendum
>vote leave the GU
>Unknown aliens from other Galaxy arrive in large numbers
>many cause terrorism across the Milky Way
>Humans forced to take in these aliens
>GUXIT REGRET
>human civil war
>galactic civil war

>humans have found a way to stop the ageing process between 20-30 years old
Transhumanism,Mind Upload tech,AHI,Digital cities and digital euphoria would make age reversal,jobs,art and media obsolete.
>gene manipulation of fetuses is as widespread as vaccines today to make them smarter, immune from known diseases, hereditary illness and to improve the appearance of the person (e.g. for males it would make them taller, broad shouldered and stop them from balding when they grow up)
See the first one.
>humans now live indefinitely until they die of unnatural causes
Agree.
>large scale colonisation of other planets has started a few centuries before and the much longer lifespan of humans means earth is too overpopulated.
not a issue.earth can support 10 billion max but people will either live transhumanly of digitally ,but again see the first one.
>robo-gfs are promoted by the government to lower overpopulation
See the first one.
>only 10-20% of all humans still believe in religions
Correction.0%
>If FTL drives are possible they're already built and we have likely recently met with other alien species or been accepted into an multi-species alliance
FTL is impossible but interstellar travel will mean transhumanist colonies on the planets ~15 light years from earth
>teleportation still doesnt exist unless we get it from aliens because it's too complex
Teleportation is impossible.
>robots take up all labour related work, humans work in art and intellectual fields
See the first one.
>free time of humans is usually spent in VR video games or going out with friends
See the first one.

By the year 3000 humanity will be a Type 2 civilization(Star level).

yes but that would be france or something western

We'll be back in the year 1000AD after the impeding nuclear war with the Middle East. Dark Ages all over again.

i hope the future has LESS people. there should also only be white or japanese people in a perfect world.

This.

A few tired whites and asians trying desperately to maintain decaying machinery and infrastructure while niggers have 9 kids each and complain about racism.

THICC.

Surrogates

BBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

didnt watch, is it any good?

>nan king tentacle rapists running a globe

Jews are still here

humans replaced by AI hivemind, whole world mechanised. Maybe DNA of some species harvested and stored in a library while the AI searches for the meaning of life and the universe / the reason for existance

or we bomb eachother back to the fucking stone age and bix nood

or the jews win and every goyim in the world gets turned into Kalergi's eurasian negroid future race to serve the eternal jew as cattle

Let me correct you mate, the shot you've added to your post seems to depict twisted reality of Paris 3000. Mine is way closer to the true I guess.