MEMETIC MISSILES GENERAL: pt 23 //MMG

Memes and symbols are very important things in our culture.

Our memeing skills have exponentially increased in the last year, however our greatest challenge is still ahead of us. What sacred symbols/cultural items that the left predominantly likes? Harry Potter? Glee?

Making pro-Trump memes out of things such as this will amount to a direct tactical nuclear strike in their safe-space bubble.

This front will trigger like we've never seen triggering before. What are some other relics of the left that need to be weaponized against them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

→ → → Pt 01
→ → → Pt 02
→ → → Pt 03
→ → → Pt 04
→ → → Pt 05
→ → → Pt 06
→ → → Pt 07
→ → → Pt 08
→ → → Pt 09
→ → → Pt 10
→ → → Pt 11
→ → → → Pt 12
→ → → → Pt 13
→ → → → Pt 14
→ → → → Pt 15
→ → → → Pt 16
→ → → → Pt 17
→ → → → Pt 18
→ → → → Pt 19
→ → → → Pt 20
→ → → → Pt 21
→ → → → Pt 22

This is #23 in the series of this conversation, the last ones were getting long and I didn't want to see them get archived out of nowhere. I highly encourage serious participants to go through the earlier threads, there is a massive wealth of ideas and artwork.

s1244.photobucket.com/user/MemeticMissiles/library/?sort=3&page=1

drive.google.com/open?id=0B21_Oys-gjPddXZkN2N5anBJckk

Photobucket/Google Drive repository of all creations so far. Current proposed plan of attack is breaking the 100 images mark, creating tumblr's, and tagging these into relevant fandoms.

REMINDER the strategy is to create content based on popular franchises like Star Wars or Harry Potter where we put ourselves in the role of the GOOD GUYS, and the libs in the role of the BAD GUYS. Libs love seeing themselves as part of "the Resistance", witnessing a role reversal will at best fire up their neurons, at worst trigger them to no end.

This is psychological warfare, to cause as much psychic damage as possible to them. Put another way, its removing the amount of ground they have to stand on, mentally speaking. It will elicit fear and paranoia in them; "even my bastions of liberal thought and ideas are turning against me!"

This is fighting dirty, but it will definitely fuck with some people, further weakening the left. The left has been fighting dirty and have been corrupt for decades though, so its only fair IMO we act in self-defense for ourselves, our ideas, and our country. It is time we started using their psyop weapons against them.

stuff lefties like-Updated:

HARRY POTTER
STAR WARS
DISNEY/PIXAR
MARVEL
TRANSFORMERS
DR WHO
SHERLOCK
ZELDA
OVERWATCH
STEVEN UNIVERSE
HOMESTUCK
SCOTT PILGRIM
UNDERTALE
HUNGER GAMES
ADVENTURE TIME
MIRACULOUS
RICK AND MORTY

These threads are still up? I thought you would have lost steam.

dumping OCs

well i was busy with university so i had to give up for a while, but since the general intention still stands in other threads like this i thought that i could try to re-ignite the internet propaganda machine

OC from old thread

bump

Gold

Waiting for these threads will dump
Some OC

New OC
Is this a good idea? As a gay man, their hero Dumbledore would be thrown off a roof or stoned to death in the places the refugees are coming from.

Futurama isn't the show you should be using. There is a reason it's been cancelled as much as it has.
The only people that enjoyed / understood its humour dwell on this board.

Target their fandoms. Harry potter, Star wars, Marvel, DC (tv shows especially WW)
LoTR (could be hit or miss)

Hell if you really want to rile them up, do Ron Paul's. Watch the butthurt flow.
Gotta target shows that have a majoriry liberal viewership.

Majority*

we could work something equating muggles with refugees, maybe?

thats a dead end. The parallel is just not there.

uhm, any idea?

LoTR is already conservative propaganda. The only libs who like like it because they think in adds to their nerd cred but it stands for everything they hate.

Men of the west fighting of the unwashed mass of degenerates from the east

equate the modern refugees with the "murderous" American settlers, fleeing from conflict based on their religion they settled in the Indians land and slowly outbred and racemixed, spread disease and bought out the Indians entire race.

something with pocahontas could work then

for extra subversiveness add that the Indians were extremely progressive and tolerant, equating them with the liberal idiots of today, shaming the others for being "xenophobic"

No not really, the villains in that movie were Spaniards there solely for gold and not englishmen for some reason.

>REEEEEEEEEEEE MUH FICTION NOVELTY