What is a red-pilled trap?

become one.

That's gay

yer

mum?

I'm already one

Trans is the best. Unfortunately I only personally meet left-wing or apolitical

No its not, stfu!

Trap's aren't good for relationship material. Once they start aging, their attractive features diminish considerably. Now, if we're talking about just for a quick fuck on the other hand, then...

The afterlife

(kys)

>Trap
>Girlfirend

Pick one, faggot.

>trap
>GF
either be a faggot or don't

sadly super rare :(

well perhaps we need a board for dating one of our one of our one of our

By killing yourself.

Are you a girl(male)?
I-it's just a hunting contraption i came up with Uncle Mike.

A boy falls in love with a trap.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the boy's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of BOY'S LOVE.

dank copypasta

also gib sauce

Proofs

Cute desu

most trannies are crazy lefty communists
not all of us though :^)

date a young trans girl and slowly introduce her to Sup Forums memes under the guise that it's Just Satire

>but that's gay bro

you literally have no idea how nice it is to date a male-brained female-bodied human being. you get the tits and ass without all the stupid garbage that otherwise comes attributed with modern day women

I don't know, but the trap in your picture might find my DNA inside of her, if you know what I mean.

>warmfreshpaint

>red-pilled Trap
6 feet under

what kind of proof

I'm surprised tranny tripfaggots haven't infested this place already. r/nu-pol would provide all the attention and worship they would need.

I always thought that was a Northwest Front flag in the background.

>tfw I still remember this Northwest Front shit being spammed the fuck out on back on /new/
i've been here too long

Please don't let this place become another /r9k/.

In this thread.