Colonial Empires thread

Qestions
1.Whitch is the moast cucesfull of your colonies?
Zambia didnt end up so well so i would say tobago,had grip on it for mutch longer time,and gained moast money,from it.
2.How mutch do you love your colonies?
Well a lot of people there still have a lot of Latvian surnames ,but they lost our heretage but i still like them.
3..Qestion for colonies how do you view your colonial masters?
Pic:Corlandian (Latvian) colonisation of new world.

Other urls found in this thread:

coldnoon.com/dubrovnik-had-a-colony-in-gandaulim-goa-in-the-16th-century/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think latvians should take more refugees because of their colonial past.

DELETE THIS NOW!

The word empire gets thrown around a lot. It isn't an empire if you haven't got the entire globe under your control.

Independence of Africa was a mistake.

All this empires are completely out of proportions.

They literally just where in a place once, and then proceed to claim that it's was theirs because the locals didn't understand our laws.

Actually making trade routes and building roads, unified language and so on, it's what makes a real empire.

United States of America was a pretty outstanding English colony, so outstanding it surpassed the Motherland.

Nobody will ever surpass Britain at its height.

SUPPORT OUR GROCERYSTORES!!!!

And what? At least we had a fucking empire, kek. Go back to sucking Russian dick, slavshit.

Dont get your hopes on,you won only becose of French aiding,they literaly aided you so mutch that they got into huge dept that caused civil war,in france.

lol that 2015 part is a bit of out place now potato boy

Why did you let it go?

All you had to do was shoot the trouble makers.

>Slavshit
We arent slavs
2.nd Why do you eaven get buthurt?This was posted as a representation of british colonial history it wasnt to say u ya cunts lost it all n shiet,it wasnt ment to be a negative post.

Becose of ww2

Didnt make it,dont know why it was put there.

1. Québec I guess, maybe Louisiane

2. Except for Algeria, our colonies are Ok. I love them. We still have some beautifuls.

Do you think that quebec should be free state?

delet this

Indeed

America is the most successful country in the world.
I fucking hate all of our colonies except NZ.

We already have

You're mean

England is one of our colonies and I hate you but I'm not that mean

What went wrong

Oh shit son.
Basicaly we didnt get mutch from you guys,we sent some colonists ,they built there few castles and city but it didnt produce anything,and didnt expand qick as they should of,basicaly failed colony.

See UK?This is why Americans declared independance from you,you threat your son,s as shit.Why are you allways so mean against your sons?

coldnoon.com/dubrovnik-had-a-colony-in-gandaulim-goa-in-the-16th-century/

WE WUZ COLONISTS

Have to agree with this.
Roman culture is still ingrained in Europe, whereas as all the african shitholes that belonged to European countries have gone back to being african shitholes.

This is pretty much our family tree.

We look favourably towards both France and Britain

>Mexico
Texas is white

Damn, we wuz inkaz and sheit

Its funny that one is proud of haing inka blood,i mean they had lower IQ on average then Europeans thats why south america isnt as prosperous as white colonies like nz,Canada,usa,white parts of SA.

I guess the british empire was the most successful one in terms of management.
The portuguese empire was the last one to fall, too bad they can only now have a leftist government.
We were the first global empire and it lasted 300 years, more than both, but it's fall was fucking pathetic and idiotic. Fuck France.

t. Abdoulaye Mamadou

Our colonies are complete shit except for Indochina and Quebec.

Yeah but I meant that still today they follow our wishes so ut's ok. We can take the minerals and they're ok with that

Check out this smug prick.

It's not the size that counts, it's what you do with it.

They had no choice, as soon as we left it fell apart.

America is the most successful colony.

I still like America, Australia, New Zealand and Hong Kong.
canada i like on occasion

i forgot Seychelles
they have a nice flag