Why the fuck do you amerifags obsess over terror? Its a complete non issue which has zero impact on your lives

Why the fuck do you amerifags obsess over terror? Its a complete non issue which has zero impact on your lives.

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it has no effect on our lives because we don't let mudslime terrorists into our country.
you retards say the same thing about gun violence

>we have solved a problem that didn't exist in the first place
>you can tell we've solved it because it doesn't exist

ok

Because gun violence can be reliably avoided

Terrorism cannot

You could be working in you office and randomly some muslim will fly a plane into it

>Gun violence stable despite vastly expanding population
>Terrorism trending up

Well, you convinced me, we need a wall

Because we aren't allowed to say that brown people are fucking subhuman savages that will leech off our system and destroy western society so we use terrorism as an excuse to keep them out of our country and treat them as second class systems while remaining politically correct.

>Why the fuck do you amerifags obsess over terror?
because that fucking number on top shouldn't be 2689,25,17 or 15 . it should be fucking zero and if its not it is the governments job to reduce it .

Fuckin this. Stephen miller has touched on this on national tv and stopped shy of dropping the full red pill.

You are more likely to be killed by falling furniture than terrorism.

I suppose the government is failing there too.

Gun deaths from 2005-2008 spiked because soldiers were all home and killing themselves

>muh statistics
kill yourself limey

Military Industrial Complex

And that's why we keep terrorists out of our country. So they can't hurt us.

>terrorism trending up

this is how retarded you are

One - that's terror.
Two - that's terror

its not illegal for the furniture to fall on you, it is illegal for achmed to peacetruck your family. or atlest its illegal in parts of the world where we dont have sharia patrols on the streets.

This

Cool. There are literally thousands of illegal things that are more likely to kill you. Why not focus on them?

Would you like us to let terrorists in so they can hurt us and create some pretty statistics for you?

>1/3 of those deaths are suicides
>most of the other 2/3 are gang related
>no mention of lives saved by firearms

Terror is a problem ahmed

>learning from the mistakes of others is dumb
We just haven't gotten used to it and we're not willing to do so. Keep calm britbong.

This guy gets it. And I fully support this practice

see
I gave you your answer, Muhammad. You are ugly, you smell, and bring nothing of value to western countries and we want no part of you squatting here and leeching off of welfare systems that were intended for down on their luck American workers while trying to spread your disgusting false religion among our peaceful people.

Luckily your shit religion sometimes causes you to blow up innocent civilians and we can use it as an excuse to limit your numbers in our country and treat you like shit.

Are you happy now? Now fuck off and enjoy the next few years you have left before we purge your kind completely out of Europe.

why add to the black homicides and democrat kid school shootings by adding another a group that's pretty much explosive black people?

We'll get to that falling furniture issue once we've got the terrorists out. Why aren't you out of the EU yet?

Because gun ownership cannot lead to the demise of a city, but a terrorist attack can.

You could say the same about cars or bathtubs. Bathtubs kill more people through drowning than terrorist attacks. Still terrorist attacks are perceived as more dangerous.

And rightly so, the bathtubs in the city will never kill twice as many people as the year before. It cannot cause ruin to a whole city. The terrorist attacks can.

>no x-axis or label on the y
this is how retarded you are

yeah lets focus on a thousand different things at once

god forbid a real threat is addressed and dealt with

Sure. At least then policies would be based on fact, not imagination.

Cuz article 50

terrorism isnt about killing people , its about terrorizing them.its not some disease that sits in the background and kills X people every year.every day you dont cruise missile these fucks they gain more followers, more power and more influence over your population.

what you see today is the world in which we keep them at bay, if a country like the US completely ignored terrorism their country would not survive more then a couple of years.

this is coming from someone who saw a restaurant and two buses blow up in front of me and my whole childhood thought that 20 people dying each week to terrorism is normal. terrorism destroys civilized society it is the antithesis of it.

You're insane

That's a good thing. We want that to continue. We don't want people from our country on this list: thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2016

Why the fuck do you britfags obsess over American obsessions? Its a complete non issue which has zero impact on your lives.

What the fuck is that even supposed to show

It had little effect on our lives BECAUSE we obsess about it you dumb brit. The reason terror attacks rarely happen in the US relative to our population is because of the massive anti-terror infrastructure that was created after 9/11.

Fk off whore of the queen

When your not a slave of a state you can talk

>We don't let mud slimes into our colony.

Yeah... Try using the window or a mirror you groid.

This and with the exception of some minority groups most of in population aren't violent child-rapists and zealots.

>Americans are actually this retarded

It was trending between 1,400 and 2,200 self defense shootings Yearly from 2008 to mid-2016. It has reached 4,200 already from after mid-2016 to now.

I would think that the country living so close to another which just nearly erupted in fucking civil war would be more concerned about terrorism.

Side note: that compares from around 1,100 to 2,000 Law Enforcement shootings - Yearly.

We don't you eurofags buy into our propaganda

Reminder up untill 2004 assault weapons were banned and there has been no significant shift in homicides

Fuck arabs.

I live in Florida and for the most part I agree with you. Or rather, I used to. I'm sure the people in Miami thought the same way, just as I'm sure the people in ft. Lauderdale did too.

OP is a slave that resides in London. It eats shits and thinks at the bequeath of its masters. Its a rat living in a hole somewhere getting paid to shill for Soros the pay master of the realm.

Laugh at its miss fortune and cowardly nature

I don't live in London.

Enjoy getting cucked by your government as they slowly remove your freedoms in the name of 'terror'. You are literally bending over and asking to be raped.

let's ban non-whites is that what you are proposing you racist?

The gov would fly the plane

So when a terrorist finally uses a dirty bomb on a city will liberals just completely shut the fuck up about terrorism not being an issue?

Yawn says a faggot that doesn't even have the rights of a fucking Peasant. Londoner

You and your people are a joke.

Came here to post this

Because when you slack off against terrorism, shit like 9/11 happens

95% of those gun deaths are suicides and nigs shooting each other. Doesn't affect me.

>there are thousands of illegal things
Thats why we're working on the border too

For any non-Americans wondering why we are so paranoid over "terrorists":

We have to justify are fucktardly-huge military somehow. Same reason why our media (which is partially paid via "commercials" from defense-contractors) is stating that Russia is a threat again. Gotta have a reason to spend 1 trillion on a fighter that will be used only for shows and bombing Hiluxes in the desert.

Ivan could potentially get us - therefore we need to spend more money on pointless fighter jets. Achmed might blow himself up at a NFL game - therefore we need VIPR teams and to look through all your private data.

"But gun related deaths far..."

Naw, we don't care about what will actually kill us. We're more likely to die driving one mile to so destination around where we live, but we'll still act like asshats on the roads and push that percentage up of an accident occurring as high as possible. It's all about the perceived threats that sell bullshit that no one benefits from that takes the main stage in America.