Is there anything worse than YouTubers calling themselves "Skeptics" or "Rationalists"?

Is there anything worse than YouTubers calling themselves "Skeptics" or "Rationalists"?

It's so fucking pretentious and fedora. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
thelibertarianrepublic.com/author/shoe0nhead/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Idk I really like Chris ray gun

All they do is parrot what Sup Forums says. Zero effort. You can see it is already becoming a trend already.

Only one thing, people taking them seriously or considering them intelligent.

Also, please don't show that slutty, coal-burning, "lolsorandom" shill's makeup-caked mug around here.

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

People should be proud of being rational, the fedora meme has gone to far in promoting anti intellectualism.

I want to grab her by the pigtails and hatefuck her mouth

Disagree with skeptic being fedora, agree with rationalist being fedora

Their alright but take what they say with a grain of salt. The Armoured Skeptic and Shoeonhead are just candid shills now. They have no credibility.

it's actually a good thing since it allows them avoid the cancer that daily stormer and richard spencer brings in courting the leftist media to amplify their message. how many interview did richard spencer do for vice while trump was campaigning?

Daily reminder that Shoe0nhead didn't racemix, you whiteys are just delusional and virgins to realize that she is also brown.

They are the right wing goyim.

Just as the left has a score of sycophants to cater to their batshit views and evangelize it as truth.
Hell, not "just as," but exactly like. If, the far, far faa-aar left has got it's own priesthood, then so does the pantheon of str8 white m8s.

Sargon, Shoe - the "critics" are nothing but an entry level, if hardline, suppository destined for tender GEN-Z anuses welcoming them to the real world.

>Shoeonhead
>An intellectual

girl look like a vampire donkey

The moment we cease allowing a competition of ideas is the moment we will lose. If we can't slay sacred cows and must maintain a stupid logic of intersectionality, the 'right' will whither.

I would disgree. Intellectualism is nintey percent pretending today, real intellectualism lays the premises open to discussion, but it rarely excists today. All the sceptics are only sceptical, if the premises of others are concernt, but want their own to go unchecked and claim them as definiens. I'm pro ture intellectualism and aristocracy of the mind, but I understand this will always be completly alien to 95 percent and most is simply selling or establishing idola fori.

it's good that politically incorrectness finds a voice in at least part of the media and be it youtube

Thank the egyptians and their gods that the right withered right before our eyes and that we were the ones left to pick up the pieces and create something new. Something more. From pure chaos.

aids, war, famine, ass cancer

yeh lots of things

That doesn't look like her

If we do what the left does by pretending certain people or positions that isn't just chaos are scared cows, we will lose too.

AYY

Chris is ok, even though he is a liberal. He is not poisoned by the delusions of the others.

I'm curious. Is there an intellectual side to Milo Yianoppolus, or is he just a straight up troll?

Maher called Milo a gay and living Hitchens. I don't see it.

I'd still say they're a good gateway drug for the real stuff.

A simple path!
Do what the left does, but let them reap all they've sown and let the innocents taste of this bitter harves.

Kek abides, chaos visits those that sow it's seeds.

Don't talk shit about June. I liked her since Boxxy :|

Addendum:
In fact I think the fedora memes really hits the point home on all those mindless repeditors and vectors of believes, who fancy themself intellectuals.

People that hark back to better times(if in fashion) are willing recipients to promises of renewal.

Well, at least June is fuckable, if you ignore her Coalburning and LEAFburning habbits. She's probably one of the few ones who isn't a landwhale. Otherwise they are all fat fedora tipping liberal cuck atheists who always bring up "muh science."

doesn't really look like her senpai

Not Sh0e. That's boxxy.

>if you ignore her Coalburning and LEAFburning habits
>if you ignore her Coalburning
>ignore her Coalburning

I can excuse LEAFburning, but never Coalburning. That shit isn't excusable.

I don't think that's boxxy. It doesn't look like her, either.

something about her smile puts me off. she seems only part human

thelibertarianrepublic.com/author/shoe0nhead/

Libertarianrepublic is so pathetic that they list shoe as an "author."

didn't they come from a guy who fucked her? after that I think he gave pictures of her room as proof

It's just a big circle jerk. They all just make the same videos over and over again slam dunking retarded SJWs with like ten subscribers. Who gives a shit.

Threadly reminder that she was a Sup Forumstard edgelord that was emulating Boxxy back in 2008-ish. Hence "shoe on head".

Of course science only matters to them when it doesn't contradict their egalitarian ideology

DAE hate lacy green too!?!?!?!? don't forget to donate to my patreon for more original videos like this!

I have contects to the artists scence and they are really into those fedoras. It's like Sup Forums discribes it the sterotypes are true, they are just like the mindless hordes they try to make fun of. You talk to them and start to dismantle their juvenil atheism, for me the Socratic methode and some Niclas Gomez Davila points to bait provided me with so many funny evenings with them and I always ended up taking some females from there to another bar in the end. I don't really have anything against fedoras itself, but against the sterotypes and memes the wearers suscribe to.

>Shoeonhead is a coalburner and a slut
>Sargon cucked himself by joining a website that stalks people.
>TL;DR is a furry
>Amazing atheist and Armored skeptics just swat at low hanging fruit and just make fun of people in their videos
I'm convinced at this point the skeptic community is full of losers and autistic people.

it really is just low hanging fruit at this point. everyone knows a tumblr user who lists their pronouns as "bun/buns/bunself" is a gibbering fucktard. they think theyre still pioneers in this regard and thats why theyre dying in relevancy

Exactly, Taiwan. They're too afraid to touch our ideas because they know we have facts and evidence behind us.

didn't see also date one of them until she finally saw what the guy looked like? I vaguely remember something like that

>Is there anything worse than YouTubers calling themselves "Skeptics" or "Rationalists"?
>It's so fucking pretentious and fedora.

It's like we're in a constant merry-go-round war of what the fuck we call being rational over emotional and looking at evidence before throwing a fit.

It's a game the left loves to play. Guilt by association is played by everyone.

Could we just deflate the tactics by talking about rationality as a virtue instead?

Why should I care what the fuck they call themselves? Do they uphold good values or not? If they call themselves rational and don't use reason they're just liars or stupid. It doesn't have to be a big game.

Jesus look at those arms

TL;DR is about the only one who has any semblance of credibility. He called out the other "skeptics" for taking Candid shekels

The majority of them just repeat the same phrases in video after video, searching for videos of opposing views so they can make another "reply" video.
Only a select few do any sort of research or branch out on to other tangentially related topics so they aren't just repeating themselves.

But they're not rational. They stick their fingers in their ears when the topic of race realism comes up, despite the evidence.

Yeah, I listened to that podcast with him and the rational thinker.
The part were he was dumped into the skype group and all the youtubers were plotting on what they were going to cover next was weird.

I know. All of Shoeonhead's videos are about Feminism (literally all of them), and she has somehow amassed 610'000 subs while a genuinely intellectual person like Millennial Woes who covers a lot of different topics only has around 25'000 subs. Shoe puts absolutely no effort into her videos and takes Candid Jew money.

I agree completely.

She would have no subscribers if she was a man.

>brb making shitty grainy 140p potato web cam video's with shit tier audio and still getting 500,000 views per video

I fucking hate women so much

It's because she is a girl saying feminism sucks. if you're a minority saying anything bad about the left you're going to get tons of subs just for being a token.

>Millennial Woes

he sounds and looks repulsive, presentation matters.

Honestly, given what I've seen of her personality she'd probably enjoy it.

That's how you get views, as a basic bitch "redpiller"

Put skeptic in your username and go after the lowest hanging fruit.

He's really upped his presentation.

His videos are supremely comfy, so I have no objections.

It's the men giving her views tho

this. How can you red pill people on race realism while looking like the worst outcome for a white male.

holy shit, gmaster internet game so stronk! I remember, when he was a tripfag at unichan back in the day, cringing so hard as he ran game at June constantly.

Anti-Feminism is purple pilled at best.

Tackling ethnic replacement and race is redpilling the masses, not "hurr durr look at this dumb Feminist who uses silly pronouns! Give me money because I have tits and a pussy!"

At first I thought it was Boxxy, then i realized it is just some bitch.

Has she ever spoken out about being called a coalburner? It's a criticism aimed at her so often that she surely knows people call her it.

>implying Boxxy isn't just some bitch

shoe is one of the cutest waifus ever but she's a coal burner so it pains me to do it but she must be dropped. no redpilled person would date a black.

I'll admit, she's no Cracky.

She'd probably respond with "Le Horseshoe theory"

Hi John

I agree, all these people describe themselves as left-leaning centrists anyway. It's just so lazy and easy.

how dare you speak ill of a queen.

is that way

all Sup Forums does is parrot what Sup Forums says too. same threads everyday without fail

>HWNDU threads gassed on sight
>Thread about non-relevant figures barely mentioning anything related to politics allowed up 1 hour

DO THE JOB
ALL THE WAY
OR DONT DO IT AT ALL
>for free
CUNTS

It's strategy at this point. Don't take hard stances on anything so that you can then take in as many viewers as possible and thereby hoover up beta bucks

Still she should put effort into it, like even videos shot on an iphone are superior quality to her's.

True for most of them, bringing up questions about why evloutionary biology or taxonomy doesn't apply to homo sapiens sapiens is a big no-no. Some of the more intellegent and honest ones really had an epiphany moment, of course not in the eschatological sense, when I brought it up, but certainly not many. Being an edgy atheist/fedora brings with it the sacred obligations of whoreshipping your idola fedoris.

Boxxy can safely be declared a dead meme.

So many dead memes have dies.

He was for a while the worst possible outcome. Fat, on the dole, ugly, incel.

There is two things worse or at least as bad: youtubers who call themselves intellectuals or philosophers.

normies will never consume Millennial Woes. I don't think you get it. It is because Millennial Woes is in effect someone who came to his realization as a neet incel. If our red pills is to have a standing cultural effect, it has to touch the normie.

You'd just tear off her wig.

Large hands, male?

no, there isnt. also doesnt pol worship this girl? i heard she ended up doing these types of vids because her boxxy inpersonation wasnt getting her the attention she craved.

Everyone who describes himself as rational is suspect and therefore should be shot on sight

>HWNDU

Didn't that already die as soon as the museum abandoned Shia?

Wasn't there drama about this ""skeptic"" community last week?

>Shoeonhead and her boyfriend are shilling Candid, a site that has a bot that removes "low quality posts" and is supposed to fact check what you're writing on there
>Harmful Opinions calls them out for being hypocrites for supposedly being anti censorship and still promoting this shit that is obviously anti free speech
>the company starts a witch hunt against him
>pays for people to do "counter videos" to discredit him, monitor his activities online, contact his mother, ect.
>months go by and shoe is doing another round of shilling for them even after all this drama
>Sargon the big leader of the culture war, meme master supreme and foremost authority on SJWs is uneasy that there is criticism levelled at his allies
>he is convinced that the CEO of Candid is a secret "shitlord" and selling out your principles to a company wins you their favour and this is the way to fight SJWs who have institutional power
>he goes on stream says that you shouldn't criticise your own side and everyone that does is applying "purity tests", is conviniently ignorant of the shit Candid pulled, in the middle of the stream gets super defensive out of nowhere and shouts that he is being baited into saying something

the whole community is just a circlejerk, all they do is virtue signal and go after the lowest hanging fruit and in the end they will jump ship the moment a better opportunity arises, because they are just riding the latest anti-SJW train until it's no longer profitable

I want to face fuck this click bait whore

Seriously?

continue....

kek

This.

They never actually address the Alt-Right's arguments because they know we are right. The only one who I have respect for for actually forming arguments against us is Sargon, but even he stopped after getting stomped by Millennial Woes twice in debate.

Watch out, I'm a skeptic!

Wait, where is she coalburning? I can't find that video of her and this Gmaster guy.

boxxy is a sjw twat. she's also an orange.

You've got the wrong guy, I'm Matthew