ONE BILLION REFUGEES

Rest in Peace, Europe.

We have had some good times, we have had some great times in fact - but it appears your time on Earth has come to an end.

Do not cry, do not be upset. Think of all the wonderful times you had with us - it's been fun. It'll be sad not having you around when you're gone but we promise we will continue the European legacy after you are gone. After all, we are the Eternal Anglo and you EuroPeons have always been transient - even if you deny this.

Enjoy your new Africans!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QbtspfdcyrM
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3221043/posts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source?

good night white race

its genocide or be genocided

Aren't there only like 700 million Europeans with Western, Northern, Southern, and Eastern Europeans included????

youtube.com/watch?v=QbtspfdcyrM

LEAF

Yes, but the people here are aging, its good that we are getting some new blood to occupy jobs and raise the economy

CLOSE
THE
BORDERS

explain how im wrong...

It's like the leftist Dr.Evil "one billion refugee".

Just 300,000 niggers coming to the US turned to 80 million in a 100 or so years. And that was when whites had high birthrates. Imagine what THIS will do to Europe a hundred years from now with low white birthrates.

You're beyond fucked unless you go full Hitler.

700 million including Turkey and all of Russia (up to the territories east of Japan). And Europe is already the most heavily populated continent on earth (it's very small). Yeah, that's bullshit

There aren't even one billion Europeans in Europe right?

There will be an uprising. There can't be this much blind acceptance of these people. It's fucking bound a Hitler figure can rise in our times because of this.

Like below a billion, and that's going to fuck over europe

oy vey, I hope europe will be alright

>predicts

Mexican Warlock tier

>ONE BILLION
Holocaust 2 Electric Boogaloo.

>Schwab Name Meaning German and Jewish (Ashkenazic)

>In 2004, Schwab created a new foundation using the US$1 million prize money from the Dan David Prize he received that year from Israel

>is an honorary professor of the Ben-Gurion University of Israel

Gas the fucking kikes already.

Hahahahahahaha EUcucks BTFO

Thx for the rare merchant

F

Weve known this was coming, every empire eventually falls, its Europes time

also check the ID

R A R E

A

R

E

>importing third world people
>importing third world problems
>raising the economy

Ghengis please.

And that's roughly 6% or 7% non-white.

Just guessing.

>solidarity
i swear to god if indonesia and china start shipping their subhumans over here i will start constructing cruise missiles

Don't act like this won't happen. African countries are only being held up by our aid programs and nothing else. If something happens to our economies all African countries collapse and flood in the direction where there is money. We've made them way too dependent on our money and we've shown the rest of the world that we will open our borders for them.

>start
Are you living under a rock?

not

at

all

F

Lel no. The only thing our aid programs do in Africa is helping them breed like maggots.

Sooner or later (probably later) there will be an inevitable reaction. People just won't allow themselves to be impoverished and swarmed with criminal outsiders.

Day of the rope will happen, the question is when.

bald fucking twat

i'm talking mass migration

>one billion
There isn't a billion people in the entire Middle East

But as they move to a 1st world country (if you can call finland that) they stop being 3rd worlders, so wheres the problem

Subsidize native child births don't import foreign blood. That's like smoking meth to keep awake a little longer. Effective but destructive

The problem is Africa itself. If you don't do anything about Africa it will happen in all the timelines.
Right now we don't do anything about Africa - just saying that they have the right to do what they want, have endless birth rates, have wars with each other, have dictators who refuse to leave the positions, they are allowed to have corruption and to generally remain a shithole. We allow African countries to generate their problems to the level when they start to spill over.

>Just 300,000 niggers coming to the US turned to 80 million in a 100 or so years
No it didn't you fucking idiot

theyll get some poor africans in the mix, dont worry

highly doubt it
right when that happens, we might be able to see wizard presidents/ pm

Geography has very little to do with why a nation is first or third world dipshit. Look at North and South Korea. It's the people, and bringing them here brings the same problems they have over there

Huh, KKK?

This.
>Africa is made up of 1.2 billion
>Middle East is made up of 281 million

And we won't let them in, big deal.

I say isolate Africa. Nobody leaves until they have a respectable government. Libya was so close until hillary and the rest of (((them))) bombed it back into the stone age

Where do you think all these nice cities in Africa come from? They don't just appear without our money being grabbed by African politicians. These population centers depend on us and will fall apart without our aid. I talked with some African people on here and they tell me the majority of Africans don't work for themselves, they wait for the magic food truck to show up every week and without it they wouldn't know what to do.

>Literally playing with exacerbated immigration anxieties to push his view on economic policies
>Davos head
>visually a floating head

>my 1,000,000,000
it will happen this century. african populations in places like nigeria are exploding and they aren't exactly stable to begin with. imagine just 100,000,000

>freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3221043/posts

>be me
>live in Brazil
>used to dealing with shit like favela niggers
>don't think too much of Europe's muslim problem because I used to think it didn't concern me
>go to England expecting muslims everywhere littering the streets
>it's mostly just filled with asians without that many muslims
>go to Frankfurt
>literally within the first 5 hours I see posters on the street advocating islamic terrorism and I almost get robbed by some bearded sandnigger

This place has been a fucking shithole and I can't wait to go back to Hueland.
Fuck >muh religion of peace, these people need to go the fuck back to whatever hole they crawled out of.

Only 300,000 slaves came to the actual USA

The other million landed in Brazil and the Caribbean to create those places we know of today as shitholes.

You can take the nigger out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the nigger.

Fucking nahui blyat suka, north korea id poor because its a communist country, genetically the south and north koreans are literally the same. So if you take them into your country, it doesent matter where they came from

Lol would rather live in Brazil purges than Frankfurt

Fake news. And what the fuck do you know about sweden

well, i think we need to invade and put in place "one family - one child" policy. Because they are replicating like bacteria in a Petri dish right now.

Theres only one race, the human race

This really has truly been a roundabougt path.
Thank you Europe
I can not find other words to express it

Did I say dick about genetics? Culture, society it comes with the people because they ARE the culture and society. Is its shit over there, they'll be shit over here

how about start making babies instead of import islam here? this must be a fintroll....

denisovan and neanderthal dna are still prevalent, i get that you are joking but the one race thing is massively dishonest

Keep it isolated and they'll either purge themselves or have a massive epidemic. Problem solved

I literally said finnish people are too old. How many 60-year-olds are going To have babies vitun idiootti

You're current politicians will let them in. And now you've established to the rest of the world that you will let them in. Just building a fence won't keep them out in the event of a mass flood. You're going to have to start shooting them at the border which will be very unpopular.

>1/7 of the world is refugees
Yeah (((OK)))

That's the face of a man who desperately needs his daily quota of virgin blood in order to survive.

All of these people must be stopped.

They have fucking internet already, they will be learning how to survive better. We would need to cut them off and make killer robots for population control.

You can do your part. 4 kid minimum

Culture changes, the sons of immigrants learn the language and the food customs, they start dressing like finns. You are just a racist who thinks skin colour determines people

when did immigrant become synonymous with refugee?

Let them fall apart or let China sort them out, chinks are already balls deep in there anyways. Africa needs a population culling, pronto

When they realized they can call all immigrants refugees and that retarded normies would fall for it.

Africa's population is about to surpass China's and India's. It's only a matter of time. Our aid money is creating a hellish nightmare we may have no escape from.

(((economic refugees)))
aka whole of africa

verry hard trolling action. git gud?

I'd just like to see if the monkeys can evolve. I'm fine if the civilized themselves and became the African "kings" they claim they once were. A stable Africa could be beneficial

The situation in here atleast is such that we simply need more People as the massive amount of people born in -50s is going into retirement. We just need more workers, and theres lots of healthy motivated people wanting to come here, so why not accept them?

>they wait for the magic food truck to show up every week and without it they wouldn't know what to do.
i see this everywhere on here but has anyone got any proof for this.
>Where do you think all these nice cities in Africa come from?
look at south korea. it uses to be Africa tier 80 years ago but now it is one of the most developed countries in the world

Not happening, Europe would go down the drain if even half of that immigrated, meanwhile there would be shortages of everything, Europeans and immigrants would clash with each other and police and so on.

You think China wouldn't like to see an end to their biggest competitors? If Africa destroys Europe China rules the world.

Aloha snack bar faggot

Kuhan kännissä katon jos pari nappais. Tais napatakki jo. Seuraavaks ylikselle meuhkaamaan ja puolustamaan mädätystä

Are there even 1 billion refugees what the fuck lmao

Great, we can finally move to africa, build the reich there and letvthe africans rot on a cold continent without resources

Then what? Have all daughters that breed with niggers? After being brainwashed by mainstream media

Sweden is the first fallen country in Europe to passive Islamic invasions. You are officially the worst Europeans

Never happened here, so its not a problem for us. Also, its allahu akbar

It really sucks that Europe is going to be lost. It will serve as a message to white people though and Australia and Iceland will become the last stronghold for wealthy, white, redpilled Europeans to live in a complete white utopia.

America might be able to be saved in a best case scenario if they wake up in time to apply more drastic measures than what Trump has currently in place, coupled by mass immigration of Europeans fleeing a failed Europe.

If we would just cut off all immigration except for white Europeans we could still be saved.

ISIS want to violently conquer Europe
They let them in willingly
Foiled their plan!

Im not a swede. And also, sweden is still one of the richest nations in the world, so whats to worry about

I think he means there are only like 40 million niggers in the US, not 80 (still way too many, obviously).

considering every middle eastern nation, and black africans are now "refugees" then yeah, there are easily 1 billion.

You do understand Africa is a continent and those are countries, right?