Fag propaganda

Fuck, guys. I'd never actually seen V for Vendetta, and no one ever told me it was fucking fag propaganda.

Can we not escape this? Faggot hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

frc.org/get.cfm?i=is02e3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude what

Yeah V was a fag

>that scene where the guy talks about the beauty of the koran

It really is. The whole story is about how he rebelled against the government because they executed a leasbo or some shit and his mark is to leave her favorite flower everywhere.

That whole "Why did they purge the sodomites?" sob story in the prison toilet paper scroll scenes.

I stopped watching after that.

>one character was alluded to being gay for 5 seconds of the whole movie
>has a quran hidden in his basement
>OP is so gay he missed this part, because it didn't give him a chubby

"Yeah, I can't believe they featured gay people getting rounded up and sent off to camps! They should have been rounded up and sent to-... wait..."

the government was george w bush and the one media dude was bill o reiley. of course the church guy was pedophile too. they wuz opressin' the homosexuals n sheeit so v set everyone free.

Really pathetic allegory for early 2000's american politics.

Wachowski bros are both tranny fags. lol pathetic!

I could almost give it a pass for saying the lettering and book itself is nice to look at, but he calls it poetic. Also, the guy who said that is a faggot in the movie and in real life. Disgusting, AIDS-riddled pedophile.

They were getting rid of everybody who would have spoken out against the fact that people were being experimented on. Obviously the movie intended to depict them as liberals because it's the fucking UK.

>V's best friend in prison was a lesbian
>Eevee is heartbroken when her gay Koran loving friend gets black bagged
>literally tries to say its ok to love anyone you want
>kill the pedos
V didnt have a plan he was just a shitlord

It's tasty propaganda for Redditors and Anonymous

Many such cases. Seriously most forms of media are worse than this. Most modern super heroes are faggots now. Or interracial couples. Or faggot interracial couples. Jews did this and won't stop until whites are bred out of existence.

They shouldn't be sent to camps. They should get a fair trial to determine if they're guilty of committing homosexual acts, and if they're convicted, they should be executed.

But your sentiment is nonsense because the movie depicted the fags as helpless, innocent victims. Faggots aren't innocent. They're guilty of a capital crime.

>Worrying more about the Muslims outside your house than the sodomites already in your house.

If every little action that goes against your little closed mind offends you than no, there is no escape. Also, you're a faggot.

I'm gonna put my wonker in your bum, OP.

Agreed.

OP is a faggot

Why do you care what two consenting adults do in their own private time?
I don't like LGBT propaganda but homosexuality is a non-issue on it's own.

It's an anti-authoritarian movie. Yes, in this case the government is neo-conservative, but the root message of a dystopian authoritarian government's shittiness is still intact.

It's Hollywood, what'd you expect?

You're the kind of useful idiots who let the globalist satanic minions gradually take inch by inch and believe the lies about how decent and good faggots are.

This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

I'm OP (off Wi-Fi now) because faggots don't just do things in the privacy of their own homes. They're recruiters, not reproducers. They are pedophiles: every one of them. They're disease vectors, and they are all bisexual, despite what they might tell you. They will defile anything with a pulse or without. Their diseases spread to more than just themselves.

They're a plague.

Were you diddled as a kid or something?

Thankfully no. I just actually care about people, especially children, and society. I don't like the plague destroying my nation.

>being gay
>owning a Quran

Never understood this backwards logic.

Okay, I already said I'm against propagation of LGBT as something ''normal'' or desired, but can you back your outrageous claim that all homosexuals are pedophiles?
I feel more threatened by people like you who use lies to further their agenda than some fags.
Yeah, you don't like seeing two men kissing, neither do I, I feel disgusted, but that's my own problem.

You see legend of kora that shits worse being a 3 season series i know how you feel getting tired of this shit

Daily reminder the most intelligent inventors, philosophers and artists to ever live were gay.

i can't believe i used to like that sandnigger loving moving. lewis prothero ftw.

meant movie. fuck me.

I could just watch like 15 min or something then I deleted it.

But the story is kinda cool though, the real guy I mean.

So you go on a Mongolian puppet show forum and screech about some movie?

I'm glad I'm not the only one that hated this liberal propaganda shit film.

faggot hate thread gtfo

Romans 1 from the Bible is my ultimate authority on the matter, but this might be more to your liking:

frc.org/get.cfm?i=is02e3

Actually it makes a lot of sense. Bacha Bazi, completely halal
Then there is the slave culture of Islam where anything goes because captured non-Muslims aren't considered human.

What the V

*tips fedora*

When I was a teen I liked the movie but the more I grew up I realized that the "horrible oppressive" world they live in isn't bad at all. Fire up your neurons for a moment;

>no one is starving
>everyone have a job
>mono cultural society
>promotion of patriotism
>country is safe
>political stability (relatively)
>London actually looks British
>everyone are said to keep to themselves
>the elderly are taken care of
>people seem to be relatively wealthy

Why the fuck am I suppose to feel bad about them?

Read the original comic, the story's some what different. The film not as good.

I liked it when I watched it. The whole people against a tyrannical government. I did fast forward though lesbian in prison, because it seemed out of place and dull. Similar to the sex in 1984. Looking back it's a bit too edgy.

That's a great point you bring up. If the world was perfect in all other ways except for the LGBT (Let God Burn Them) "community" being dealt with appropriately, the left would rather the entire world go to shit just so their pet sodomites could freely worship feces.