SYMBOLS OF THE ALT RIGHT - Psychological warfare edition

ITT we discuss ways to wage psychological warfare against the MSM and the left, by appropriating strategically picked symbols and words.

Pepe and Trash Dove down.

There might be a point in taking a quantitative approach. Just taint everything with an association to us. But some things are worth pushing harder.

My suggestion:

> The words "refugee" and "asylum seeker" should become "hateful" terms, the same way "nigger" is considered a hateful term.

This is accomplished by no longer distinguishing between people who've been in your country for a long time, and actual new arrivals. _ALL_ of them are now called "refugees" and "asylum seekers".

>This will, if successful create a split in the left, between established migrants who don't want to be associated with refugee crimes, and therefore will distance themselves from the refugees, since refugee dirt will stick to them as well.

> The white left, hypersensitive to terminological taboos, will be unable to talk about refugees and asylum seekers in a positive way. Instead, they will have to adopt the word "migrant", making it more difficult to word the "poor asylum seekers" defence speech. A migrant can come for any reason. A "refugee" is escaping war, and is in need of help. Get my idea?

> When someone calls you out for misusing terminology, simply say "well, since you've blurred the definition of a refugee so much that the only requirement is 'being from a poor country', then according to this definition pretty much all immigrants are refugees. They just arrived earlier.

> The objective is to make the left abandon this wording, and therefore also the "poor refugees" argument.

Discuss.

If you need rhetorical trickery to get your point across then mayby your point wasn't very good to begin with.

i'll get to work right away in my super secret underground masturbatorium

I want "the left can't meme" to become a meme but I'm having trouble brainstorming how to accomplish this.

Their memes are fucking terrible yet they parade them around like they are "breaking the internet" and it's awful. We need to psychologically destroy their faith in their own ability to meme and cast doubt on their ability to fight. Let's brainstorm bros

Bump

OP's pic would make cool cover art.

Is that Snuffkin?

yes.

>wanting to be associated with the alt right

Yeah this is gamergate 2.0, get ready to end up like Sup Forums

We can imitate them. They cant imitate us.

>A "refugee" is escaping war, and is in need of help.

I get your idea but the left doesn't just change their terms just because they got a boner at 2pm rather than 3pm last sunday. They change their terms based on how to virtue signal. So if you can figure out how make refugee into a derogatory term be my guest. But generally refugees have been historically been sympathized with since they always come from fucked up governments.

scratch everything I just said. I reread your post and I think i get what your going for now. We definitaly need to start calling all immigrants refugges so the left abuses the real meaning of the word, thus making it useless.

They have proven to be so easily manipulated into racist-stamping symbols, so we might have a chance of defiling a lot of their own symbolism.

They themselves will, in their puritanism, reject anything we touch. We are like Shit Midas to them. Everything we touch becomes polluted. We have an advantage here. We have no taboos, and our freedom of movement is total and complete.

We should treat this war as a war between nomads and an agricultural society. They have homes, structure and rules. We don't. We can pillage, abandon, claim and disband whatever we want.

Other suggestions:
> Rainbow flag
> Raised fist
> Black and red banners

I for one don't associate with the alt-right.
However, I needed a term for "we" or "the anti-left / anti-immigration movement", and so I stuck with that term for convenience's sake.

Pic unrelated but relevant to my interests.

One more as a thank you for all the (You)s

Yeah, it's kind of what I'm talking about. They want to virtue signal. It's their prime directive.

Therefore, they can't touch what we pollute.

Thus, we pollute everything, and they are checkmate.

The point is winning. Not making sense. We need more Goebbels, less Dawkins.

How about Sup Forums? Fuck a lot of people here libertarians, classical rightwing and fascist (the real kind, not the meme that the left use to call everybody that isn't a retard).

Alt right has a fedorean air to it.

I applaud your inflated sense of self-importance. That's needed to change the world. But this movement is a lot bigger than Sup Forums, even though we seem to be kind of a center of cultural growth for the movement.

We'd need a good umbrella term, but that's another topic.