The Reich is still fighting a covert war against zionist kikes

The Reich never dissappeared and is still fighting a covert war against the establishment and the jews to regain their strenght

Quick Rundown
>Nazi germany still active in Antarctica base name B211, infiltrating different organisations and starting their own to fight the kikes
>Nazis are behind (many) UFOs compare Haunebu and Vril to most ufos and Cigar Ufos to the andromeda mashine
>Trump possibly captured USA for the Nazis
>Nazis quite possibly inhabiting Hollow Earth/Agartha
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement was maybe a trick by the nazis to create one giant concentration camp known as Israel surrounded by walls and jew hating arabs

First of, the 3rd reich never surrendered. Only the military did, but the head of state never meaning officially the war never ended.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Instrument_of_Surrender
>The German Instrument of Surrender ended World War II in Europe. The definitive text was signed in Karlshorst, Berlin on the night of 8 May 1945 by representatives of the three armed services of the Oberkommando der Wehrmacht (OKW) and the Allied Expeditionary Force together with the Supreme High Command of the Red Army, with further French and US representatives signing as witnesses

There is also Nazigermany apparently still claiming Neu Schwabenland/New Swabia while the claim of Norway stopped in 1945
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Swabia

Furthermore you find a lot of SS symbolism among the Nato, and Adolf Heusinger, general and Chief of nazigermanies military became chairman of the Nato
The Nato Headquarter (Pic related) is basically 4 of the lightning/sig runes (2 SS symbols) next to each other.
The militia in ukraine uses the Wolfsangel (symbol of a nazigerman tankdivision "Das Reich) covering the sonnenrad/sunwheel black sun(also upload later)
All this is indicating the Nato is just the continuation (Waffen-)SS.

Old Thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111693720/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
youtube.com/watch?v=KcxraxCQCd0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen
opbw.org/int_inst/sec_docs/1907HC-TEXT.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Vostok
thesun.co.uk/news/2489440/satellite-spots-massive-object-hidden-under-the-frozen-wastes-of-antarctica/
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf
ufocasebook.com/2010/madagascar1954.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html
bundestag.de/presse/hib/2015_06/-/380964
globalresearch.ca/germany-italy-japan-and-the-un-charters-enemy-state-clause-obstacle-to-an-asian-and-european-peace/5457761
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_holdout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic related are instructions on how to get into Agartha via submarine saly on german only. But for fellow german anons
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
This guy (Wilhelm Landig) was in the SS and talks about the warfare in antarctica. Among other stuff he talks about a "nuketest" where they detonated a nuke in the air, but in reality it was a nuclear attack on the nazibase in Antarctica. He only let the video get oublished after his death

youtube.com/watch?v=KcxraxCQCd0
Admiral Byrd, which led multiple expeditions to Antarctica including Operation Highjump and deepfreeze and talks about a land "as big as the United States, never seen by a human being before on the other side of the southpole" (Ignore the flat earth tag) I will post pictures which supposedly are maps of Agartha down the thread

the Chairman of the nato was a Nazi too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger
>General Adolf Heusinger (August 4, 1897 – November 30, 1982) was a German general who served as head of the West German military from 1957 to 1961 and as Chairman of the NATO Military Committee from 1961 to 1964.

Just like the founder of the Bundes Nachrichten Dienst (german intelligence agency)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen
>Reinhard Gehlen (3 April 1902 – 8 June 1979) was a Nazi German general who was chief of the Foreign Armies East (FHO) military-intelligence unit, during World War II (1939–45); spymaster of the anti–Communist Gehlen Organization for the U.S.(1946–56); and the first president (1956–68) of the Federal Intelligence Service (Bundesnachrichtendienst, BND) during the Cold War (1945–91).

Hague Land Warfare Convention Article 24
opbw.org/int_inst/sec_docs/1907HC-TEXT.pdf
>Art. 24. Ruses of war and the employment of measures necessary for obtaining information about the enemy and the country are considered permissible.
Ruses like a fake surrender only by the armed forces (Wehrmacht) not the state?

do they plan to repopulate Europe with their own white people?
because there won't be any native Europeans left if they don't hurry up

Lake Vostok (Pic related) resembles the instruction for submarines a lot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Vostok

(((Coincidently))) in the same area a magnetic anomaly has been found
thesun.co.uk/news/2489440/satellite-spots-massive-object-hidden-under-the-frozen-wastes-of-antarctica/

There also isnt a 3rd, or even 4th Reich, only the german Reich which never dissappeared.

Also note that UFOs are an undeniable fact.
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf
Even entire cities saw them
ufocasebook.com/2010/madagascar1954.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

Some of them even simply deactivated our nukes
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html

The question is who is in those UFOs? I will come to this a bit later.

They're doing a fucking shit job then

The Bundesrepublik Deutschland is the direct continuation of the german Reich
bundestag.de/presse/hib/2015_06/-/380964
>Das Bundesverfassungsgericht hat in ständiger Rechtsprechung festgestellt, dass das Völkerrechtssubjekt "Deutsches Reich" nicht untergegangen und die Bundesrepublik Deutschland nicht sein Rechtsnachfolger, sondern mit ihm als Völkerrechtssubjekt identisch ist.

>The federal constitutional court did now declare in constant juristdiction that the subject to international law "Deutsches Reich" did not collapse and the Bundesrepublik Deutschland wouldnt be its successor, but is as subject to international law identical

Another weird thing is that Germany, just like Italy and Japan are still enemy states in the UN
globalresearch.ca/germany-italy-japan-and-the-un-charters-enemy-state-clause-obstacle-to-an-asian-and-european-peace/5457761
>The UN Charter still designates Italy, Germany and Japan as enemy states to the United Nations. In legal terms this means that any U.N. Member State can launch a “preemptive” military aggression against these nations without a declaration of war.

Furthermore the EU, having close ties to the Nato, consists of almost the same area as the german Reich did. My guess is their role is to gain their land back through diplomatic subversion to then let it fall apart and "another force", probably the Nato taking over all of it swiftly in one go, maybe under a different name to appear as a new player instead a result of of a decade long conspiracy.
The EU building looking like the Tower of Babylon might indicate that the EU is intended to break down just like Babylon did.

Pic related is written by Oberst (Colonel) Wilhelm Wolf, Prag
It reads:

>Top Secret
>Review of the order of the Führer from the 10.01.1940
>No 9

>The United and organized researches of our scientists, marines and submarineopperatives of the Kriegsmarine, which accomplished the impossible and the succesfull work of the SS-Unit for the study of the heritage of the great Reich allowed us to claim the new and infinite territorries for the german Reich in antarctica which was which lay beneath the ice of the southpole

>In context with the acces to new territories i order during the next 6 months with the forces of the specifical developed commission for recruitment inside the wehrmacht, luftwaffe (airforce), Kriegsmarine (Warmarine) and the units of the SS to create a covered selcetion of volunteers for the colonizations of the new territorries of the german Reich in New Swabia

>The commisions, which work regarding to the selection of canditdates has to considder that the volunteers will be part with its fatherland for ever and will be send for a permanent settlement in New Swabia.

>The means for the resettlement of the best recruits of among the military and SS-forces have to be done in total secrecy.

>As responsible one in the Reich for the resettlementof a part of the populations of pure aryans to New Swabia and to keep the secrecy of these action i declare Reichdirector (Reichsleiter) M. Bormann

>The Führer and Reichchancelor (Reichkanzler),
>The highest commander of the armed forces.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
>The first sightings occurred in November 1944, when pilots flying over Germany by night reported seeing fast-moving round glowing objects following their aircraft. The objects were variously described as fiery, and glowing red, white, or orange. Some pilots described them as resembling Christmas tree lights and reported that they seemed to toy with the aircraft, making wild turns before simply vanishing. Pilots and aircrew reported that the objects flew formation with their aircraft and behaved as if under intelligent control, but never displayed hostile behavior. However, they could not be outmaneuvered or shot down

So shortly before the end of WW2 there are suddenly a lot of UFOs. There are also numerous of german blueprints around allegedly showing how the UFOs are build, and these structures resemble a lot of what people commonly refer to as flying saucer. a few years after the war we got Rosswell.
Probably easier to explain visitors from another world than a Nazi in SS uniform flying a highly advanced aircraft never seen before years after the nazi got defeated and destroyed.

The Nazis researched a lot of flying saucers/Reichsflugscheiben, like the Haunebu, the Vril or the Andromeda Gerät (Andromeda machine) which has the cigar form often common in UFO sightings, and according to the plans (will post one later) acts like a mothership harboring multiple of the flying saucer types.

Pic Related
>Secret Command Document

>Suggestion
>Acceleration of acquisationtesting and production of Haunebu II + Vril 1

>Comment: SS-Unit IV (SS-E-IV [SS-Einheit-IV?]) considers concentration on already in trial situated Haunebu II to be more reasonable than working parralell on both types. Haunebu II promises considerable improvements in allmost all respects. Higher productioncost seems justified, especially considering the Führers Special Command. regarding the Flight Gyro (Flugkreisel)

The plans were recovered by allied forces

Supposed map of argartha

Other map

The Nazis never were racist user. They just didnt want everything to fall to degeneracy. They dont care about where you are from if you arent a disgrace to the human race. The SS was the most diverse military force ever and also had muslim divisions.
The flood of shitskins kinda is positive to them as it makes the current obvious and as you see people become more and more aware of the corruption and evilness of the governments and the forces behind it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_holdout
>Japanese holdouts (残留日本兵 Zanryū nipponhei?, "remaining Japanese soldiers") or stragglers were Japanese soldiers in the Pacific Theatre who, after the August 1945 surrender of Japan ending World War II, either adamantly doubted the veracity of the formal surrender due to dogmatic militaristic principles, or simply were not aware of it because communications had been cut off

>Private 1st Class Kinshichi Kozuka held out with Lt. Onoda for 28 years until he was killed in a shootout with Philippine police in October 1972
>Lieutenant Hiroo Onoda, who held out from December 1944 until March 1974 on Lubang Island in the Philippines with Akatsu, Shimada and Kozuka, was relieved of duty by his former commanding officer in March 1974.
>In January 1990, Shigeyuki Hashimoto and Kiyoaki Tanaka returned to Japan from Malaysia. After the Japanese surrender, they joined the Malayan Communist Party's guerrilla forces to continue fighting against the British, only returning after the CPM laid down its arms and signed a peace treaty

All these cases show the fighting continued way after 1945, so why wouldnt the Nazis hold out in Antarctica and wait for the people to wake up and come back when the time is right.

Be patient, you need to have the people on your side or else you will have to control them by force. Right now people get more and more aware of whats going so there is hope

What's the intention behind this forced meme? To get gullible edgy neo-nazi teenbros to support NATO/western liberal unipolarism?

pic related the andomeda machine, seemingly acting as a mothership

>creating a thread about something once in a while is a forced meme
sure thing

So did these ice nazi's continue the development of their own type 1 powerplant? Would they have had extreme winter terrain kubels? That's what I'm most interested in.

>Thousands of people being able to keep this a secret

yeahok.gif

There's no proof of this quote.

Don't forget about their Nazi moon base m8.

>The Reich is still fighting a covert war against zionist kikes
there's nothing covert about it
the filthy kikes are intent on being genocided for real this ime

Its of course just all (((coincidence)))

>implying they are not already on mars

Yes... no... maybe... i dont know

I want future type 166 now please

how did hitler escape Berlin when the city was surrounded?

NATO flag has a blue background and the shadows go the other way retard.

These threads are made to discount our collective efforts in false hope. Fuck off cia faggot

The Reich are zionist kikes themselves, Nazism is the #1 reason Israel exists and Hitler planned on creating a Jewish state from the start,

The war was going on in usa. Nazis lost control of USA in 1991 when cold war ended and jews took over

you can view both sides, not only the shadowed sides. also maybe hitler knew he wont be able to just overrun the world by force to free it, but that the people themselves must want it. he probably knew that he had to plant a seed of the spirit that after the people are ready it will grow to its true power. the swastika is maybe purposely that way to symbolize that it has to fall on its knees (involution) to then stand back up even stronger (evolution) in the future, and because they are preparing that phase they chose to use it the other way around

Oh the glory of old germany, how I wish I could restore my way back there...

P.S, arctic nazis reading this, if you need somebody well versed in the art of the Air-cooled vw and Porsches, let me know, I'm your man.

Tibetans beamed him ro the untersberg and he's planning his comeback now

Because the Jews need a place to go when they get kicked out.

Of course the nazis wanted israel. put them all together in a place so they can jew themselves instead of us. the haavara agreements purpose was to get rid of the jews in a peacefull way. the anglos didnt play along though and fucked everything up.

The Nazi Khazarian faction that exists to this day works in tandem with the Jesuit World Order(the top dogs) which are behind zionists.

You can not trust the Nazis. I know we LARP about "the good old days" but they worshipped the black sun and worked with Draconian Reptilians. All wars have been controlled. They are not your heroes.

This is my favorite conspiracy theory. There is still hope but I'm not holding my breath.

How about some links faggot?

ahhh schizophrenia we meet again!

that moment when you realize OP is the german shitposter that used to make putin's missile threads

Sheeit. The actual nazi one is like a cluster of four fours. Moot knew...

the natohq is build like 4 sig runes like mentioned above. now a sig rune is also close to a 4, making it 4444. 4+4 4+4 =88

who knows?

So this explains the high profile people all visiting Antarctica?
Are they in cahoots with the Nazis or trying to negotiate with them?

Probably both depending on which one you pick

I don't believe in secret space Nazis from Antarctica, but if I did, their existence would actually explain the Trump/Putin connection.

>those japs
Are you saying we are the Jews?
We probably are since we were Americans once and America = globalist jews.

Most governments are the jews, but the pendellum seems to swing back, power shifts and the other side seems to be gaining traction. The nazis

Come on, just start air-cooled production already, dammit.

Shills trying to create sympathy on Sup Forums for NATO/EU globalism with these retarded copy pasta conspiracies about "muh nazi symbolism and nazi saucers" when everyone fucking knows both are zionist controlled organisations.

Appeared shortly after Schulz shilling blew upand around the same time the pro EU copy pasta shilling started..

see

I'm the only true Nazi here anyways, nobody else cares about rebuilding the groundforce.

I always suspected Germany brought in Turks to dissuade Jews from returning after WW2

EU and NATO are bullshit organisations, and should sink into a deep hole never to be seen again. but the EU seems to be planned to fall apart either way, and its just again as coincidence it consists of almost the same area asthe german reich back then, and that russia and the communism/bolshevism was an enemy of the reich just like russia is today.

however i believe that currently russia is a 3rd player in the game. it got kinda rid of the communism and thus doesnt belong to (((them))) anymore, but also is threatened and fights for independency from the EU and nato.

i dont say i support any of the actions or organisations, im just trying to make sense of whats going on

hitler and other leading nazis were sheltered by the vatican, and from there to south america, via Franco's Spain.

Father Krespi, for example, was an Austrain claimed to have been studying in the Seminary at the Vatican since 1943- but that doesn't explain how this supposedly impoverished priest was in the possession of Adolf Hitler's prized personal. art collection.

Nor does it explain why Krespi was buried in a white marble tomb, and at his funeral elderly Germans with armed retinues flew in from all over the world to pat they respects.

These German engineers man, creating super fast flying plates, however, they couldn't make a rocket fall on London.

Dayum. Must be the Jews, eh?

Pic related, I believe it's a SEAL or at least Navy barracks in California

I suggest reading Martin Bormann Nazi in Exile.

And because the Brits didn't agree to the deal the Nazis an hero'd all of da juice.

Eternal Anglo, amirite?

This.
Alex Jones type disinformation.

exactly

>tips tinfoil hat

did you ever try them? maybe they even work

jesus not this Haunebu bullshit again

I wish this were true, I really do

thermostat...

btw that picture was taken in Soest, Westphalia if you're interested, lived there for a few years.

(((NATO)))

is the most Jewish organization that has ever existed in the world

these threads rather belong to /x/ really

That picture is right after the war, British occupation if I remember correctly.