>taxpayers payed almost 12 million dollars for his shitty trips in last 30 days
>China cucked him
>protests every day
>38% approval rating

Drumpf is an embarrassment.

Yes he is

DRUMPF BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

wtf I hate blempf now

I swear, though, I ain't paying for no damn wall. Mexico is supposed to pay for it, goddammit

Wtf I love David brock now

wtf i hate glumpf now

>it's that same CTR Serb that is still posting months after being BTFO

you are a pathetic excuse for a man but keep this up it's hilarious

>payed

Jesus christ you fucking retarded russian wannabe.

It's over drumpfkins. Say it with me: Madame President.

Anyone else happy they voted for Trump?

All of this betrayal and hatred from the media proves that he really is /ourguy/.

When all corruption pours against you it's a sign of a good and honorable man.

God bless Trump.

>payed

well, what do you expect? He lost the popular vote by over 6 million. Only rural and suburban retards voted for him.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

He has them, and access to weaponry far more dangerous we don't even know about (yet).

A businessman falls in love with a political office.

Unable to be taken seriously, he is gifted with by a desu ex machina with the Guac Merchant Jeb's phone number. Never minding the strange spanish letters, Trump immediately calls Jeb, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a debate on Fox as well.

But, the next day, when Trump recounts the previous day's stumping to the Guac Merchant, Jeb only looks at him with a scowl. After some investigation, Trump finds out that the Establishment he called is not the same America he fell in love with. In fact, Greatness doesn't exist in this America at all. Gommunisms is the Country's alternate economic counterpart, who has fallen in love with the Populace's own taxpayers, who too is blissfully unaware of Gommunism's crush.

Hijinks ensue as Trump and Putin strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private bricks in order to equip the other with the walls they need to conquer the heart of their non-Muslim people. While the Media chase their respective tails, FREEDOM ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the GREATNESS of AMERICA.

Keep crying CTR.

serbian proxy---you deserve to die of aids

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

if you are really from serbia, how can you not have killed yourself yet.
>if CTR cunt, carry on as usual

kind of a perpetual motion machine, actually bretty gud.

>C-CTR!!!!
>SHILL!!!!

SAD!

it was h-her turn m-muh glass ceiling

fag trump

That's EXACTLY what a CTR would say. Nice try, shill. Are you even being paid?

Correction: There is no CTR/Shareblue outside of USA, because, you know, kinda illegal. Not "lock her up" kind of illegal, real illegal.

You've got a job for the next 8 years.

O Shareblue, Mindless devil and damned devil's kith and kin, slaves to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a cup of jello with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your comrades eat. Thou shalt not, thou children of whores, make subjects of American sons; we have no fear of your army, by board and by media we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou sperm dumpsters of Saudi Arabia, Cum guzzlers of Qatar, brewer of idiocracy, cock-suckers of China, cuckolds of Mexico, pigs of communists, Child thives, destroyer of morals, defenders of pedofiles, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So Sup Forums declare, you lowlifes. You won't even be herding pigs for the Americans. Now we'll conclude, for we don't care if you call us fake news, call Trump different names like a bunch of autistic retards. You have no itilectual acumen and for this kiss our arse!

FINDS A WAY