McCain on shutting down press: That's how dictators get started – thehill.com

Is this faggot really that dumb?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/international/320290-rand-paul-were-very-lucky-john-mccains-not-in-charge
returnofkings.com/68170/10-signs-you-might-be-a-cuckservative
youtube.com/watch?v=ygKgnd8CrIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

by that definition, Trump is also a cuckservative

focus more on the subject OP.

McCain on shutting down press: That's how dictators get started – thehill.com

fuck the hill that stupid hillary backed bullshit

>lumping randlet in with the rest of those fags

thehill.com/policy/international/320290-rand-paul-were-very-lucky-john-mccains-not-in-charge

Mccain and Soros are besties

returnofkings.com/68170/10-signs-you-might-be-a-cuckservative

>Israel suck-ups
You can't throw this around when Trump is just the same.

I love how dumb fuck liberals are taking our buzzwords

Faggot, that's stupid as fuck.

You forgot Ted Cruz and Mike "Israel first fuck America" Pence. I like Trump very much, he's a much needed breath of fresh air but I hope that Pence has dies as painful and agonizing death as possible. Shame that the Trump didn't have very many other choices....

>Stop ridiculing our media machine that kept you under control for over a century

You wouldn't wanna be Hitler now would ya?

Mccain thinks anyone gives a fuck about TV/newspaper media, a failing dying medium that the internet is killing shamelessly

>You can't throw this around when Trump is just the same.
Valid point. But that remains to be seen. Talk is cheap, especially in the US. But I do know that many of us worry about that exact thing.

That picture is a bunch of made up stuff, do a second of research

No, it's not real. It's fake dumbness. The whole point is to spread propaganda, primarily for the news site - old man Death is just their patsy, the catalyst.

They're pre-emptively... preparing, conditioning their idiot readers... for they're fearful Trump might actually abolish the corrupt corporate news.

Which he should and I hope he does. I don't care what scaremongering bullshit whatever good goy of the day plays back on command.

hey if Obama didn't get to systematically remove every white person or turn the US into sharia law in 8 years, we';ll be just fine..

Call Jeb a Cuck one more time I fucking dare you

source?

how is rand and newt in this graphic

newt is literally anti-neo con as is rand

newt was the single person most responsible for the good 90s economy by cutting taxes and government spending

a republican that actually does this is antithetical to neo-cons, RINOs and cuckservatives

You think anyone could explain the whole meme thing to Mccain before he kicks the bucket?

That faggot had to have been a faux ploy to elect Obama in 2008.. what a useless old piece of fuck

Sourc?

>Israel suck-ups

youtube.com/watch?v=ygKgnd8CrIQ

uh oh

>Rand Paul
>Cuckservative
I took the bait, here's your (You)

SHILL fuck off

i didnt make the image

Sorts looks pretty happy here.. maybe McCain is gonna suck his dick