If you can't define "White" in 10 seconds, you just proved that race is a social construct

If you can't define "White" in 10 seconds, you just proved that race is a social construct.

Are albino africans white?

>b-but, muh skull shape matters, it's not just about skin color!

Ok, then. Are Arabs white? They have causasoid skulls.

PewDiePie is white therefore he is rasist

If there is no difference between races why does everyone wish they were born white?

White is:
6 foot and up
Wears a watch
Lips don't reach past tip of nose
Favorable IQ
Owns at least 2 North Face jackets
Right handed
Green or blue eyes
Size 11 and up shoes

If you vary from these rules, you're no where near being white

It wouldn't be that race is a social construct, because there are actually physical differences. It would be that the idea of supremacy based on skin color is a social construct.

The Indo-Aryan peoples of Europe and Europe's descendants. Arabs are not white, but they are Indo-Aryan. It's a sub-classification of the larger family of Indigenous Aryans.

Yes, white is a meaningless term, but Sup Forums is downright determined to use it.

>European nationalism?
Nope. It's gotta be white nationalism. Hell, Hitler wouldn't even have used the term, but goddamnit we're using it.

Stop being a fag, we need eastern europe to save civilization.

White is a term referring to numerous different caucasoid subspecies of the homosapien. It is more than albinism, encompassing the numerous genetic differences that set us apart from other divisions of human being - Asians and blacks, for example. These are all very broad terms.

White is European Caucasoid

Yeah, this.

Iq above 100

>giant women

No thanks

European caucasoid.

Characteristic genetic -- and, derivatively, tempermental -- dispositions which fill an ecological niche.

It just happens that whites are hands-down second-best in any single category, which makes us the best overall.

Second place goes to Asians, who should really stop torturing animals if they can manage it, thanks.

I confess it took longer than 10 seconds to actually type this and do the captcha.

>women
>white

I only have one North Face jacket, but I aced all the other ones. Can I be an honorary white until I buy another one?

Pink nipples

>Owns at least 2 North Face jackets
fuck, I only have 1

Oh yes, another fag trying to split the white race into more splinters. Just what (((they))) want

common genotypes occur within generations that show primarily in those of african descent, similarly the same effect occurs within european descendants

No, ingroup bias applies to every group, not just whites, and not just race. The most you could say is that some people think white people as a race have no downsides with their advantages, but since there is no free lunch even in biology, this is not true, so they cry about jews cheating or something like there were any honor rules in natural selection.

oh god, i dont own an NF jacket, and my watch strap broke. am i white Sup Forums?

Me too. Tell you what though, if I lend you mine January through till the end of June can I borrow yours July through till December?

Why would a member of the master race choose this haircut?

>slovenia

You read the rules nigger.

> cultural identification
> eye/skin color
> fucking look at images of nogs and whites

>Whiteness is all I have.

Fortunately OP, whiteness is all you need! Everything else that is worthwhile unpacks directly from your genetic profile.

L-Left handed

Why does it look like he has a turd on his head?

why the fuck are you trying to split us even further, shut the fuck up you mongrel

Defining white is easy as fuck. You must check off the following:

1. Are you primarily of European descent? Yes/No
2. Would others who look at you think you were of European descent (consider you a "white" person")? Yes/No
3. Do you self-identify as White? e.g., do you not have a competing self-identification like "Jewish" Yes/No

If you answer "Yes" to all three of these and are not lying then you are White.

End of story.

Western European and North American whites are the tent pole of human civilization. They create the societies and cultures that the rest of the inferior world covents and wants to destroy.

A quick check of the greatest artists and inventors in all of human history will find the ranks of these lists filled with white people from these regions.

its photoshopped.

>white is everythjng except your skin tone
Really makes you think.

He looks like such a faggot with that haircut. Dude is in his mid 30s, isn't he? Fucking act like it.

no and no
sage

White European, people native to Europe

Everything is a social construct, yet they still exist. Rocks are a social construct, do they not exist or are they less real because of this?

I identify as nordic. Alpines and mediterraneans are below me

>113367166

You are a fag and gay. Average is no where near anything like this, I like how you downplay IQ/character and emphasize the physical.
Let me tell Mr. Shekelstein, your lover lucifer does not hate white men because of our size but because of our hearts and minds and the love that we bring into the world through our families.
Don't let the jews divide us over the superficial.

Is this photoshoped? His head and hair looks fucking weird. It's like when an olive has those little orange things in them.

my whiteness is all i have because they took my hairline

Spencer is a dipshit.

I'm white, but I don't dare lump myself in with Germans, or Italians or the French, I have no cultural background with these people, I'm American, my ancestors were from Denmark but I have no cultural ties at all back there.

I don't know exactly what to call this brand of nationalism, cultural nationalism, I guess? I just think countries should remain their historical culture or else you don't have a country to begin with. For Europeans this of course means keeping a white majority, you can't have a nonwhite German or Frenchman.

America is a bit different, but I believe we were founded as a White Christian nation and should remain that way, I believe blacks have been here long enough to become an accepted culture and people so I don't really have an issue with them. Of course the ghetto culture (mainly propagated by the Jews) has to go.

Its both the skull and the skin being in a range from olive to pale white, also they have to be european born(or american) unless they literally look exactly like a central european white man

>White is being a vain superficial mongoloid

No. And I meet your shitty criteria so hold it with the nigger insults.

>Dat haircut

Whites have shit on their heads?

Columbia > NorthGayce

>I believe blacks have been here long enough to become an accepted culture and people so I don't really have an issue with them. Of course the ghetto culture (mainly propagated by the Jews) has to go.

europeans

>right handed
Left handed people are the true master race

>europeans

Are albanians and bosnian muslims white?

Spencer looks like a Turbo Cuck

If you can't derive the line tangent to a given point in 10 seconds, you just proved that mathematics is a social construct.

Sorry my melanin enriched friend, the answer is no

Race is a social construct. Ethnicity isn't.

The Aryan race are true "whites."

Is it not true though?

They've been here as long as white settlers have, they're as much apart of the U.S as whites are, they are no cultural ties at all back to Africa.

I don't see them as inherently bad, I think they have been manipulated culturally by the usual suspects, in an attempt to further drive racial tensions in the U.S.

I don't know, I'm just going off my own personal experiences (i've met many blacks who'd I'd consider valuable members of society) and historical examples of the many prominent black Americans this country has produced.

classical music. Beethoven, Mozard, Chopin, Hitler, JFK. there i DID IT.

n-nigger

White only makes sense if it refers to "people of European extraction"

/thread

5'11 pathetic manlet reporting in

I was referring to all races, not just whites specifically

Damn I have brown eyes and only have one north face jacket. peace pol gotta go an hero

genetic haplogroups already already objective so this thread is pointless.

They are people of European descent with white skin.

Simple

I'm reminded once again of how cucked Sup Forums really is.

>Muh Arabs
A deviation of Eurasians, so what. Iranians are pretty similar, but we're talking about division that, over time, had thier own migration patterns and developed differently. Or are you behind the times in the connection between genes and culture? The anthropological case is used to confirm that race (most accurately sub-species) exists. Also, everything you do that isn't eating, shitting, pissing and fucking is a social construct. Even the way we do these things can be social constructs. Hell, rape as a negative action is a social construct.

OK
So seeing as there are plenty of kike shill threads on here about who is and isn't white...including us "non white, potato niggers"...
Obviously a Greek doesn't look like a German and a Pole doesn't look like an Italian or Portuguese etc..
The "whiteness" isnt the actual issue. The actual issue is about how individual European ethnicities and their cultures are being continually attacked and eroded by continuous waves and now a gigantic tsunami of immigration from completely foreign ethnic and "religious" and social groups.

European ethnicities and cultures need to be protected. Few people had an issue with limited immigration until it was exploited and turned into a flood to destroy Europe.

Now even if I say we can drop the "white" meme as it encourages polarisation and continuous attacks by kikes who continually play divide and conquer games shilling threads and callin us Nazis simply abuse we are sick and fucking tired of kikes destroying Europe.

We believe in nationalism and border controls for every country WORLD WIDE not just so called "white" countries. Americunts are mutts and even mutts want border controls..falling for the kikes trick on Sup Forums of continually going for the "white" bait simply enables the kike MSM to tar everyone who is opposed to globalist kikes as a Nazi.

Now the kikes will challenge this and say "but Europeans have always been invaded and are a bunch of mutts anyhow..Anglo saxons, Normans, Vikings, romans etc" all of whom were still Europeans..and all of whom but were repeatedly fought back against by the cultures they conquered. The kikes will then say"what about the moors" well again Europe fought to get rid of them...other wise Europe would have ended up Muslim.

It's absolutely normal to resist invasion. The kikes made society believe it's abnormal and "racist" to resist their globalist kalergi bullshit.

You ever think it's weird how it's not a social concept that defines beauty but just the normal face? Litterally the average not some outlier or unattainable.

Further more, cunts like Shia need to be shamed for what they really are.."privileged "kike" males"

White is a mixture of all colors. Therefore, if something is not white, it's of less importance and relevancy. Simple.

Genetics.
This is how you got BTFO by a single word in less than 10 seconds you faggot.

>white skin
>Average I.Q=100+

wew that was tough

North face is nigger tier. Patagonia id the superior white brand.

Agreed. White nationalism sounds stupid. The term reeks of burgers.

Having majority European descent.

"white" is a pointless thing. The only immigration policy you need is that you have to have a 120+ iq. Then you will get the best of every race and not a million polish toilet cleaner

North Face is expensive :^(

>53% European
>47% African
>have brown skin
>"Guys, I'm majority European."

Oh definitely.

A person of European descent

getting a job
being a part of a family
owning land
having a dog
camping trips
abstract thought
white skin

if you're all of those except the last one you're honorary white.

Descended from the native people of Western Europe.

Easy.

If you can't explain quantum physics in 10 seconds, you've proved it's a social construct

>Right handed

I'm white, but come on, really? Right-handedness?

arabs are what you get when you race mix, just think about that

Race *is* a social construct, just like other scientific concepts, like gravity. It doesn't mean that the concepts don't map onto reality.

It also makes no sense to say that what can't be defined in 10 seconds isn't real. Not even a child could think this.

And even if "White" turns out to be entirely illegitimate as a racial category, that wouldn't prove that race doesn't exist.

>tfw all of these except that I'm 5'11

White is white,
Black is black

>he wears North Face jackets
alright we're going to have to start a second white race that is more /fa/

I wanted a North Face windbreaker for Christmas but it didn't happen so I guess I'm not white, sorry guys

>If you can't define "White" in 10 seconds
ME! There, one 10th of a second. Cake!

camel jockeys aren't indo aryan

persians and north indians/ light skin pakis are indo/aryan

>right handed
Did a lefty fuck your wife or somethingm

where is the right pic from leftpol bro?

Autistic piece of Shit. Whites are human race with origin from Europe. The only race with origin from Europe.

I want my estable economy back