Why are you faggots always complaining about the "circle jerk" that reddit is, when this place is literally even worse...

Why are you faggots always complaining about the "circle jerk" that reddit is, when this place is literally even worse? At least on reddit theres always disagreement and discussion with relatively coherent arguments. On here people just circle jerk over the opposite stuff to reddit, but just as bad. And people present the fucking worst arguments on here too and when their flaws are pointed out they just say some bullshit trolling nonsense like about cucks or niggers or jews. RIP to the Sup Forums that actually offered thought provoking questions and offered discenting opinions.

Drumpfkins have no self awareness

Difference is, here your post doesn't get deleted and hidden because someone is triggered.

sounds like you'd be better off staying on reddit you nigger faggot desu

Because reddit can hide posts they don't agree with by down voting them so they are pushed to the bottom.
On Sup Forums if it's a post you disagree with, it's gonna stay right where it is so everyone can see it.

Jeez, the irish mongrel who does not get it.
Why am I not surprised?

This:
Reddit is a haven for thought police. Even r/The_Donald is am echo chamber where you can be hidden, banned or muted for having an unauthorized opinion. Reddit is a shithole for triggered millenials to make lame jokes back and forth with no real conversation

And Sup Forums is an echo chamber for autists to make lame jokes back and forth with no real conversation. The lack of self awareness on this board is absurd

Not really, if it doesn't go along with the Sup Forums narrative it'll either be on page 10 with no replies or have all the replies calling op a cuck faggot. Obviously this is hyperbolic but no more so than these terrible arguments that Reddit is just liberal millenials circlejerking

>replies to an argument
>no valid argument to rebuttal
>terrible insult
Oh jeez its almost like i predicted this in my original post, eh?

Lol, that's Trump in a nutshell. Incoherent and can't back up his own arguements. Sup Forums has turned around for the worst, ever since supporters of that dick-swab have overrun the place.

This.

desu there has been a trend away from arguing here on Sup Forums

I guess we all just had heard enough and put our powers to the meme war

> i went to an Ivy League school, I'm very highly educated I know words i have the best words

This must be what it is like to be Canadian. Irish posters are always cucking it up, it's embarrassing.

I guess that's what happens when you have a largely white country with no strong indigenous conservative movement.

I don't think I've ever posted here without being called a faggot for some reason or another. Being agreed with here is the exception rather than the rule in my experience.

This thread disproves your whole point - it expresses an unpopular opinion here and it's thriving so far. You'll also see daily communism threads with 200+ replies here too (even if most of those replies involve helicopters). We like to have fun and piss people off here, so there'll always be memes and banter, but if you look past that you'll see a lively discussion board with a diverse range of opinions represented.

no if you BTFO everyone with arguments then you win. doesn't matter what trolls say. you don't know how to use this sight man.

I hate white people

Well, I am a doctor, so you're not too far off.

that wasn't aimed at you, that's another great Trump quote

same

Holy shit, just looked it up. Hahaha.

Ok, so now you have our attention. What exactly do you want to talk about?. Please enlighten us with your wisdom.

Angry potato

>RIP to the Sup Forums that actually offered thought provoking questions and offered discenting opinions.

This was never the case

Well if you're deciding whether or not your own arguments BTFO everybody elses, you may notice that all your arguments BTFO everyone... Brings me back to my point about self awareness

False. Trolling/disagreement gets more replies here. Your post will be more visible because you disagree, not less.

no you debate untill your opponent runs out of arguments if you and your oppoents cannot agree on a point then you suck at debate. you break it down untill you reach consensus.

this sight is for attaining knowledge and seeing funny shit sometimes. if you use it so people can pat you on the back you are just doing it wrong man.
no upvotes here fag.

Some people here afraid to voice dissenting opinions, but that's about it. Nothing prevents you from arguing in favor of leftism.
Meanwhile, on reddit, people with dissenting opinions just get downvoted into hell, so they actually have an instrument to silence those who disagree with them

Thriving in the sense it has replies, yes-the vast majority of which disagree with my point that this place is a circle jerk, again proving my point. It would be retarded to expect 100% of the replies to fall in line with a specific opinion but the percentage circle jerking is just as bad as reddit, which was my actual point.

>Make thread because wife got cucked
>Thread becomes another Jew cry-in
>Potato thinks anyone cares

Sage and moving on

>blame young unattractive people
Remember your on here to begin with, so project all you want....but these new fags are just going to make it progressive worse day by day, until we are the tumblr of the right and honestly think we are superior to everyone around us.

Why are you here to complain about things you don't like, that's what FaceFag and Tumblr are for. Go back.

>people disagree with me so this site is a hivemind.

For someone who seems so big on self-awareness, you seem to have none.

LOCK HIM/HER/GENDER-NEUTRAL PRONOUN UP! LOCK HIM/HER/GENDER-NEUTRAL PRONOUN UP! LOCK HIM/HER/GENDER-NEUTRAL PRONOUN UP! LOCK HIM/HER/GENDER-NEUTRAL PRONOUN UP!

[deleted]

And when your opponent on Sup Forums runs out of arguments they call you a cuck nigger jew faggot beta and say they were just b8ing all along

you are stupid you call everything that isn't a complete representation of the politial spectrum an echo chamber? if you want a trule diverse community than go to youtube and expect absolute shit.
you need people who know the same shit to debate that same shit.
we come here to discuss convervative shit with conservatives and if a liberal wants to challenge out views please please bring it on.

then get some tissues and cyr you pussy bitch lol.
who cares?!?!

pic related

That kind of shitposting is an admission of defeat.

What an absolute legend

Reactionary movements are genuinely anti-intellectual. The intelligentsia of the left has created the current paradigm expecting that the only way we can break out is to play by their stupid rules.

A savage is beating you on the head but you want to explain to him 15 reasons why he is wrong. Sure you are right but engaging in an argument isnt helping anyone but the aggressor. This is why we wont play your fucking mental gymnastics that (((social climbers))) with high linguistic reasoning (manipulators) use to force you to accept their bullshit.

Its the uniformity in the way in which everybody disagrees i was focusing on, you just missed my point

BTFO by
You ignore the coherent arguments and only focus on the insults - it's called selection bias.

Well that might just be the worst false dichotomy i ever did witness

Well mirrored fucktard. You conversate like a plebbitor. Except here I can tell you what a lobotomized piece of shit you are without being brigaded by fat lesbians with blue hair. Fuck the fuck back to your subreddit you millenial dicksucker trash

Also, in the time it took me to type out how you are wrong, a dozen more intelligent non-cuck posts appeared. The question now is are you a troll, or are you able to admit defeat.

Also don't use perfect past tense.

Genuine question: How are Russian trolls so good at English? Or do they have really good sub-editors?

I'm looking for work

If you don't like what happens here but prefer reddit why the fuck are you here instead of there?

You Marxist are really fucking unhinged.

Because, plebbit, is a circle jerk.

Anons always said that reddit is a bad place and i didn't believe it until i experienced that hell myself.

On Sup Forums, you can have discussions with people, while not risking to get yourself downvoted which will result in negative """"karma"""" thus giving you less credibility or even shadowbanned or whatever.

On plebbit you can't call out on people's bullshit.
You can't have a different opinion. Even if you bring arguments and you're in the right, if the person doesn't like it, you'll get downvoted. And if a post is already downvoted, people will follow and downvote you to hell without even reading, assuming you're in the wrong.
And what i hate the most is the virtue signaling and the constant:
>"LOOK AT ME AND HOW I'M BETTER THAN YOU"
OR
>"YOU WROTE THAT WORD WRONG YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID"

Seriously, i'd rather get called a faggot or a nigger on here than trying to have a """"discussion"""" on plebbit.

Also, here i can post smug anime girls.

Didn't ignore them, they just weren't very good arguments. They basically all said "this place is better because your opinion doesn't get downvoted so that nobody sees them". Not all discenting opinions on reddit get downvoted to the bottom, so that part of the argument was false, and then even if an opinion were to be downvoted to the bottom, who cares? What difference does it make? Maybe scroll down? Its the same as somebody on Sup Forums replying to a thread a little while after the original post, its just a little lower in the thread

Hahahaha, you wish you were called a faggot or a nigger...

You are called a russian rapebaby's son who currently cries himself to sleep while hearing your seister's pleasure moans while ahmed the 8 year old rapefugee bangs her in what usted tiene be your room.

*Used to be your room. Fucking auto correct

No, it's just there are a lot more people who post here that are biased towards one spectrum - the far right. Just because more people said it on here, doesn't make it correct or their arguement valid.

>Not all discenting opinions on reddit get downvoted to the bottom

You're right. Most of them just get deleted and the user shadowbanned and blocked from the forum entirely.

You've never tried to have a dissenting argument anywhere on Plebbit, you lying kike faggot shill. They've even changed entire algorithms to boost shill posts and hide topics their Jewish masters don't want to talk about.

I wish Sup Forums was half the hugbox as those faggots. It would be nice to start sending you Soros-funded shills into a blacklist to shut you lying thread-shitting propaganda kikes up permanently. Just like the "free thinking" Plebbit does every day.

Moving goalposts: the post

>Didn't ignore them
yes you did and you did so because you can't argue against them.
you are loosing this debate.
you are getting BTFO

keep moving goalposts lol

>Kick faggot shill
>Jewish masters
>Soros-funded shills

Yup, I knew they couldn't last long without spewing their ineffectual, regurgitated insults.

>Wants to btfo a stranger on the interweb
>uses phone
>corrects himself

Well, sure, but at least America would rather want me to cross illegally into their country, paco.

Also, stop projecting your life story onto others just so you can be able to live with your daddy abusing your maggot infested asshole every night.

I hate math textbooks because they always circle jerk about formulas and theorems and shit. Anytime you try to tell a professor that math is bs they don't even take you seriously. Fucking math classes are just echo chambers

lol

The fuck are you even on. Anyone who visits that shithole or who took time to post knows exactly whats up.

Almost every post is some lame one liner to try to garner attention. If you do not agree with the herd your comment gets hidden. If you have an opinion that is political or about almost any product under the sun you will be screwed with by bots and shills.

If you try to make a compelling argument almost every person who will take time to reply to you is some nut case that will read every single comment you ever made and attack you based on those comments instead.

Reddit is a reminder of how ugly, obsessed, and vile the average person is the minute you strip even a bit of anonymity away.

For as sick as they say the chans are they don't hold a candle to the human condition in garbage heaps like plebbit.

>moving goalposts
People just say this on Sup Forums when they disagree and dont want to, or cant, rebuttal. In that post i did not change my point or even make much mention of my original point, i simply disproved a point which some other user brought up. Yet 2/3 of tbe replies were "moving goalposts". Once again reinforcing my original point

Are you illiterate or lazy? After the first line i dealt with their terrible arguments? Could you not even follow that?

you ignored 5 arguments, so let me return the favor.

you know what? your right this site sucks ass, you should probably go.

Are you 8? It sounds like you were trying to compare the 2 but neither scenarios are comparable even in the slightest. Jesus christ the standard of devate here is pathetic, people literally cant even make arguments, never mind good ones

I litteraly had only 10 or so post in 5 years and still managed to get shadow banned on plebit, you cant say anything they do not like.

Reddit recently banned altright. Thats all you have to know.

Reddit lburies posts that the circle jerk disagrees with so you literally only see one view point.

Not to mention that the comments have a points system and are all attached to an account which encourages everyone to play into the circle jerk even more

>if it doesn't go with the Sup Forums narrative OP gets called names
>thinks we're obligated to humour him

>if it doesn't go with the Sup Forums narrative it gets 0 replies
>has never seen the bait-threads reaching bump limit daily