This guy tried to claim during Bill Maher interview that Russians had an entire staff of 300 people in a command center...

This guy tried to claim during Bill Maher interview that Russians had an entire staff of 300 people in a command center coordinating fake news.

>Trump would go to Penn. and every email about Penn. would come out and be on the internet. It was 300 drunk Russians, no but seriously it was a massive coordinated effort.

He is an ex NSA employee.

>emails were in a searchable format on WikiLeaks
>with reddit and Sup Forums there were ~250,000 people searching through the emails

This guy isn't even lying. He's just that fucking stupid. He had the nerve to claim all that shit without a single sliver of evidence and he did it with millions watching.

What's his name /pol? Does he have a twitter? This is who works in the NSA? Good lord.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vyacheslav_Volodin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought there was something really odd about this guy. He kept mentioning his credentials and casting himself as some type of deep deep intelligence badass, but everything he said was tropes and the type of arguments you get from a fifteen year old viewer of MSNBC.

I was one of the people who didn't think that Hillary could win. The thought of a bunch of rural and suburban retards voting for Hillary Clinton as their president was so outlandish, so bizarre that I often wondered why she even bothered.

Did I seriously, honestly, deep down in my heart, truly, unironically believe that motherfucking Indiana would, even for a tiny little fraction of a second, vote for Hillary when the alternative is the literal star of the dumbass reality TV show that they watch every week?

It was so fucking absurd and yet the polls kept pouring in and pointed towards a possible win. So then I thought that maybe the rural and suburban retards would vote for the gibsmedats, like they did with Bernie, even though I never really bought into the bullshit and I always knew that they only voted for him just to piss off the liberals, not because they cared so much about education and global warming.

But still, maybe there was some hope. Maybe there was something that I didn't know about this world and Hillary would prove me wrong. Maybe rural and suburban retards were ready to finally evolve into humans.

And then sure enough, the results started coming in, and she had lost North Carolina. Of course, some people were like “hold on, she can still mathematically win if she gets the” but those of us who had dealt with rural and suburban retards in our lives knew that it was over. But at least she tried and I'm happy about that.

Deep state is scared so they sent a friendly spook nobody has ever heard about to tell the stupid masses everything is a-ok.

Odds are he'll be rounded up with the rest of the pedogate perverts.

TNB,

Typical Nigger Behavior.

Deep state actor

I mean, let's not kid ourselves here. Russia has a team working directly under the FSB and other government agencies whose sole purpose is cyberwarfare. And let's not forget the Olgino shills.

I doubt they were that involved in the elections, but you're a fool if you think Russia doesn't participate in information warfare and cyberwarfare. I'm not saying the US/West doesn't either, if you're gonna imply that.

Diversity hire.

Interesting thing about the polls was that most of them put Trump within an arms reach of Hillary. There was that Huffington Post one that put Trump at 1%, but most of the reasonable polls only put Hillary up by +5-8%. The polls said that Trump had a perfectly reasonable chance to win, for the most part.

We'll leave electing pedo enablers to Canada, thanks.

That guy was fucking retarded. Suggesting it must have taken 300 people to search email content or some shit? The shit he was describing sounded like a grep script that could be written by one person in a few minutes tops.

The guy is clearly non-technical and his opinions shouldn't be trusted.

Are you people fucking retarded?

The only difference between what you are calling 'information warfare' and journalism is that you don't like the information coming out.

Yeah, he's not really fooling anyone.

The whole fucking argument is retarded, he said if trump mentioned pennsylvania within a certain ammount of hours every dnc email about pennsylvania would be released, i could fucking do this with one computer and ctrl+f.

He tried to assume a gay jew should feel more threatened by Russians than by Saudis that have laws justifying his death.
He's a fraud

This better be bait because this is the most leaf thing I've ever read.

The Russians weren't generating fake news, but they definitely helped to get Trump elected by low-key handing the Clinton emails to wikileaks. Whether or not revealing damning evidence of corruption counts as "hacking the election" depends on your point of view. I'd say it helped her lose.

But can you blame them? Russia's worst case scenario is war with the US because they'd lose, and Clinton's tenure as Secretary of State was most notable for its saga of starting aggressive proxy wars with Russia. CNN doesn't outright make stuff up, but they do selectively report stories, and the MSM as a whole chose not to report that all the shit going down with Russia was started by the US. So Russia retaliated by trying to come down in favor of the person less likely to bomb them.

I'm not trying to come across as someone who likes Russia (Putin is not to be trusted), but this is a much more complex issue than "Le evil Russians are trying to conquer burgerland via Trump!" It directly ties in with the sort of shitshows the CIA has been stirring up in the Russosphere for years now.

And he's black so it's "racist" to point out he's just making shit up.

Nice one, globalists.

>It was 300 drunk Russians

Drunks took over the US election? SAD

Im really upset milo didnt bring that up, yea russia had those anti gay laws passed but he would literally be killed in saudi arabia

Milo called him out for being stupid, triggering that other idiot.

>He had the nerve to claim all that shit without a single sliver of evidence and he did it with millions watching.

That's what wrong with these shows having nobodies on, well news in general, little sourcing and no follow up.

He tried to claim that they didn't hack the RNC because they were his boys. Everyone already fucking knew the RNC was colluding to destroy Trump's campaign. If they would of hacked RNC and found damning evidence it would have helped Trump even more. These people still refuse to accept, or are abhorrently ignorant of the fact that Trump was not a Republican insider. I knew plenty of rural Republicans who didn't like Trump.

>they definitely helped to get Trump elected by low-key handing the Clinton emails to wikileaks

It was an inside leaker. Or do you find Nancy Pelosi more believable about Wikileaks' sources than the guy who runs Wikileaks?

And the worse part is to the masses he was more agreeable because you had the fucking studio crowd cheering at everything he said.

Read my post again.

>I'm not saying the US/West doesn't either, if you're gonna imply that

The West most definitely participates in information warfare. They have propaganda teams too.

>Guy comes to a Fake News show to spread fake news
Stop the presses

I cannot fucking stand Milo because he's an unrepentant asshole and an attention whore, but I'll admit that it was absolutely bizarre for that guy to insinuate shady ties with Saudi Arabia are superior to shady ties with Russia; ESPECIALLY since virtually every Sunni extremist group active in the MENA region gets arms and financial support from Saudi Arabia. Fuck, 9/11 - the crux of all US international policy in the 21st century so far - was done by a group of Saudis with extremely questionable connections to the actual Saudi government. But that was apparently perfectly fine because the Bush family was cozy with the Saudis.

This guy was really bizarre to me. Part of me thinks he is stolen valor but for intel.

>dude lel me tell u about these state secrets so i can win some debate points
>oh yeah those pennsylvania emails dropped the same time

Just another fake out of touch confused old nigger

it was probably seth rich, a member of hillary's campaign who was shot twice outside his home

He just served as the "appeal to authority" ad hominem for the panel that otherwise had no argument. I like how Mahr claimed "this guy is the reason you can be here" or whatever. But certainly seemed like a fraud to me. If he was the real deal, he probably wouldn't be in public and probably wouldn't need to resort to saying "fuck you".

>We were talking about people being confused about their sexuality, were we talking about you?
This spy couldn't even figure out that Milo is an out gay man

I thought the same as soon as he said

>I might be an old spy

Nobody fucking talks like that unless they did so little at the NSA they feel the need to constantly justify their place there. He probably did fucking payroll.

He mentioned it at least three times. Like a Nigerian incarnation of James Bond.

I can't find anywhere saying he worked for the NSA.

He wasn't.

He worked in Navy cryptology and then as an intelligence contractor.

THIS IS A RUSSIAN THREAD!

Funny how they used to be covert on /pol and now they are just out with it

maybe everything he said is what the dems did and he was letting the info out crypto

The way he presented his arguments is what matters and he did a pretty good job.

>WE WILL GET INTO YOUR SYSTEM
>You look like you've been to Naples
This guy is a downlow brother and wanted that magic (R) D

by saying go fuck yourself? how is that a good job?

Sure thing pal, sure thing

The NSA guy didn't say that iirc.

>He had the nerve to claim all that shit without a single sliver of evidence

that's why bill loves bringing him on. he worked for them so he can never be wrong about anything

>what is Elasticsearch
>what is one of dozens of indexers that they could have used to search for documents containing the word "Pennsylvania"

he is correct

look up the internet research agency

and this oligarch, Vyacheslav Volodin, as well as Nashi youth in russia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vyacheslav_Volodin

he did. milo was even bragging about how get all 3 of them to say to get angry and say fuck you

He said they were "released" which I took to mean that wikileaks was publishing them only when it became relevant

Which is not what happened

>shit hits the fan
>blame the Russians
No doubt there's a Moscow trace

Oh okay, yeah but still. People were happy about what he said. And that's what matters. People like the bluepill.

what a faggot.

No i distinctly remember he said "i worked for the nsa for 5 years"

Trips don't lie, plebs don't know you can search contents of file system, the actual content of those files with Grep.

The other thing is they speak in coded language and you have to read context to understand; but he clearly doesn't understand crowdsourcing.

He is an idiot.

Sup Forums and /r/the_donald went through these emails as soon as they were out.

Probably an AF hire

>at NSA
This could mean anything and is worded very strangely

You mean navy "tell them your Muslim" Pelosi?

To be fair this crowd was far better then what the likes of Coulter and others have faced

Yeah, they are called Media Maters. And we know all about them and the pedophile Brock

i love how their only comeback to milo was "go fuck yourself" in the whitest uncletommyest way possible

>

why has no one responded yet?

the russians DO DO THIS

His name is Malcolm Nance

I agree though, everybody was going on about Larry - he was far more tolerable. The guy on the left was a shill that used his experience in Deep State to make his lies seem substantiated. No evidence of anything he's said.

45% of /pol are Russians, bruh and 65% are trolls. In b4 someone doesn't know how a venn diagram works

He literally claimed that wikileaks couldn't search a bunch of emails for keywords without a team of super spys at their command.

He's either lying or fucking retarded. Oh wait he's NSA, so he's both.

>Im really upset milo didnt bring that up

He kinda' did but he wasn't able to get much in clearly with the libshits screaming over him and the "Plz clap" light going off in their studio audience every time a Jew tried to tell a joke.

>ex NSA employee

Like an ex Mafioso. When someone says they are ex-intelligence of ex-mob, they're a liar.

If you're in, you're in for life. Either you never were a part of that organization or you really never left. Pick one, either way that claim is a lie.

"Working for the NSA" could mean about anything. I work in a TS/SCI field. It is so compartmentalized that often one area of responsibility doesn't know what the other actually does. There are connections, but actual knowledge? 30k foot level, not down in the mud.

So, a guy worked for the NSA and called himself an "old spy". I knew guys who were on the B teams for CAG (Delta). They went on missions on support teams, but got enough high speed training to say they were "with operators" - when they actually weren't operators. Over time, it is pretty easy for guys like that to call themselves "old operators".

Not defending Milo because I think the is an annoying faggot. Just sayin' that because a guy says something like "I worked for the NSA" or call himself an "old spy" it doesn't mean he was much more than an affirmative action EO hire with limited access to some low level stuff.

Let them continue to underestimate us

niggers in intelligence... what could go wrong...

Wow all the Americans in this thread are so fucking disrespectful to this guy. This man has done things that have allowed all of you to FUCKIN LIVE.

>Russians had an entire staff of 300 people in a command center coordinating fake news.
CTR?!?!?!
We know lib/dems projected the whole russia bullshit. maybe its ((((them))))

Fuck off leaf - go watch a Canadian based spy movie - oh ...... wait...........

He has done things that have allowed a brit to live, no word yet on if the same goes for Americans

Green text is literally 100% true. CuckRussian

I laughed my ass off when he pulled that shit.

Panel with Bil Mahr and Milo
>One Neocon, two complete nigger fixtures of the dinosaur media
>Bill is already upset from his sit-down time with Milo that he can't use his standard news-comedian tactic; when you get cornered on an issue, make a joke at the other guy's expense to rhetorically discredit him
>Milo can't be triggered, too gay, too boisterous
>Panel is acting like faggots
>Milo tells them to fuck off
>They all start getting scared that Milo has some rhetorical 'cool points' that they dont have
>One of these old crones decides to say "Fuck you" to Milo to regain some ground
>Bill pauses for laughter
>His gay friend and the neocon test the waters too
>Milo is still trying to talk
>These guys realize they can just say FUCK FUCK FUCK HOW ARE YOU, FELLOW YOUNG PEOPLE? FUCK FUCK and never let Milo talk between the laughing crowd and each other
>Milo gets a word in twice, and both times Bill tells him to 'just shut the fuck up for a minute'
>har har milo talks so much and so fast its why its funny
>also RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

Watching these old fucking faggots try to figure out how to play the 'cool democrat' card on air against someone like Milo was fucking hard to watch

Does anyone still wonder why no one takes liberals seriously?

Nigger, I am saying the Democrats are the ones colluding with the ruskies.

No silly only 300 evil Russian hackers could have found the emails that were publicly released by Wikileaks for literally anyone to look through.

How did that guy write a comprehensive "Russia did it" book so fast?

I checked out twitter after the show. All the lefties were praising him and saying he should run for President in 2020, I don't get it.

Russsssssssian
RUSHHHHIAN
RUSHKI
vince RUSSO

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

Dems are too busy trying to understand cult of personality

People need to start perpetuating the meme (and its true) That thanks to the small amount of channels that all information is pushed through online(pic related)

That ANY news, no matter how baffling or stupid or blatent lies with no credible sources. If you push it enough, it will become truth in people's minds. People literally click a page or see something on TV, read it once, and most of them will accept that it's true. Some people might dig 2 or 3 links in if they're skeptical, then get bored and decide its true. Other people will see something like "leading scientists say" or "intelligence communities say" or "sources say" and think that's enough.

It doesn't fucking matter what bullshit people spout, people will believe it if they see it enough, This worked on me for years.

that NSA dude thinks it takes 300 people to index files with OCR scanners, but gets a total pass on supposedly writing an entire book in under 2 months about how the Russians hacked the election despite there still not being any proof or investigation.

is that Cancelled Show man?

All i want to say is that it's twisted to have a guy on TV like some "expert good guy" who actually helped to wiretap the entire world ILLEGALLY.

Srsly what the fuck is up with you guys. Do you invite a rapist to the panel when it's about rape cases, and act like he is a good guy?

fuck this world honestly

That nigger is full of shit.

Yes, this.

That show always sucks though, the format doesn't really lend its self to being informative. The guest are usually crap, and they all talk over each other. It's sad that the audience thinks they are so smart and informed.

>6.5% black males
>50% of guests spreading their low iq shit on national tv
Best goyim, thanks greatest ally

They underestimate our movement.

I loved Wilmore's emotional breakdown into his "Go fuck yourself." moment where he felt the need to play dad and defend the ape Leslie for being illiterate (she is).
His bitterness was really showing and you just know he's still pissed about his shit show being canceled. I'd bet he planned on saying that for days. Well he sounded like the uncontrolled emotional idiot he is, and showed he had no argument, just insults from an inferior negro.

The russians have an FSB division in Olgino that shitposts all day

Its how they interfere with elections, meddle in other countries, they do a ton of shit in poland too

Everything that guy said was true

If trump isnt a russian agent he should nuke them, russia is the end boss of this planet

>why no one takes liberals seriously?
City people all voted Hillary. And she won the popular vote.

I thought it was us? I am of disappoint, Polanball.

Whos even going to read it? Its probably just some verbal diarrhea. Theres hardly even any evidence to write a book off of.

No. She didn't win a popular vote, there is no such thing as a popular vote to win. She didn't get a fucking trophy.

You either win the election or you don't.

End of story.

Affirmative action. There are actual smart people in the NSA. He's not one of them.

Who here thought Milo was about to burst into tears? He's too used to dealing with pc politicians and academics. His gimmick and paranoid ramblings about the "alt-right" were embarrassing.