MILO BTFO

>"you will choose fucking Russians over our Saudis?! ARE YOU EVEN AMERICAN???!!"

youtu.be/3cDLflyQ8TA?t=9m1s

Based CIA, true Patriot, fucked alt reich trolls right in the face. How will you ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PW4dYG9VjgA
youtu.be/fIDiJuTmfrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You bet your ass I'd choose Russia over a bunch of Sharianiggers.

How many videos do you think the CIA has of Dubai Porta Potties and their masters?

How many videos do you think the CIA has of FSB agents doing something compareable?

CIA says you're not true American if you don't hate Russians and don't support based Saudi brothers.

They're right.

agreed.

This generation didn't grow up with Russia being touted as the boogeyman.

>deciding the victor of a debate based on the reaction of the crowd
youtube.com/watch?v=PW4dYG9VjgA

This is the morality of the masses... senseless drivel and herd morality..... Disgusting.

>This generation didn't grow up with Russia being touted as the boogeyman.

This is the reason you're so fucking dumb. You don't know who the real enemy is. You don't know history.

Milo was really out of his element that whole time. Cringe as fuck

Also, what worse is all of his butthurt fanboys on the comments with their damage control

get the fuck out man. Europeans stick together. Enough of the divide and conquer bullshit! Europe shall stand against Islam, which is demographically destroying it. If Russia wants to come along, fine, but Russia isn't demographically destroying Europeans.

>Milo
>American

Milo was way too hyperactive, but he succeeded in triggering the panel except for the based Republican.

>Europeans stick together
>Russia
>Europe

American education everybody.

Eh, they didn't really let him talk.

That show is so unwatchable in general, too many guest that aren't very interesting talking over each other, in segments that aren't long enough to have even conversation. I can't believe people think it's smart and informative.

>hohol tread about russia

Pretty much

If you are so concerned with Russia as an enemy then you better start complaining to Europe to pay their defense bills unto NATO or we are pulling the fuck out. Europe is becoming a liability, not an ally.

Is this real life
I knew burgerfats sucked Saudi dicks hard but I wasn't aware they actually did this publicly

Even the whole ISIS thing aside, they're pretty much the worst country on earth, worse than North Korea and Pakistan when it comes to muh human rights

And the other dumb nigger on the panel called russia communist

If I travel to Moscow as an American should I put a Canadian sticker on my baggage?

house of saud must fall

i would work with ANY the putins or ivan over the muhammeds and ahkmeds ANY DAY.

the days were russians are big bad communists are over, they are run by oligarch capitalists JUST LIKE US.

russian/slavic culture and belief aligns infinitely more with western values than fucking barbaric islamic sharia law ANY WAY you look at it NIGGAHS.

fucking house of saud is an israeli ally in their war of religious nonsense against western civilization.

fuck all the desert people, give me europeans, eastern europeans, slavics, and top tier asians. throw the rest in the dustbin of history already.

wikileaks called him "claimed us former spy"

what did they mean by this?

Nah, people are chearful towards gamburgers because of that leftover commie thing about "they wunna b friends but theri presidence won't let them". Plus after Trump election russian propaganda sucks american dick so bad people would be super nice to you user.

Everything west of the Urals you dumb cunt

Bill would change topic as soon as milo started talking. Constant interupting. That was the plan all along

shut up lol, you are so gay that saudi arabia would throw you off a building

>Are you American?
What did he mean by this?

both of those people would kill you for being black so the fuck does it matter to this nigger

>Ukraine
>relevant

We don't give a fuck about you or your fucking meme country
>p-p-pls WW3 is worth it s-s-save us

Just fucking die.

US-RUSSIAN ALLIANCE WHEN?

Are you trolling me so I get the shit kicked out of me a few hours after I leave the airport?

How can anyone seriously ask that?

Saudi Arabia is a backwards country that funds Islamic terror. They were responsible for 9/11. Russia has just never been a friend. I'd gladly take Russia.

What about swedes? Are you still salty about the eurovision thing?

Ukraine isn't European either then by that logic.

The audience is just the worst too. Would be so much better if the guests didn't have to be lifted up with applause.

But this is a comedy show, nothing to take seriously.

>both of those people would kill you for being black
Niggers treated like magical fairy tale creatures here because of hip-hop. I mean people are biased towards them in a way that would trigger most american nig-nogs, because of questions like "can you rap?" or "do you sell drugs?" and shit like this, but over all its child like curiosity over being an actual cunt.

>are you american?
>no
>fuck off
>crowd cheers

Liberals, everyone.

The CIA is not American.

While we are at it, the russians and KSA are not American.

>are you american?
>no, i came here illegally
>fuck off
>crowd boos

Cringe. Sup Forums really needs an underage filter.

This post was embarrassing.

Back to Sup Forums plz

In all honesty I am far away from social circles of people who give a fuck about eurovision, so I am not even aware what was the accident. But what you people don't get is the fact that you being here in Russia would be considered as your saving grace. As the fact that you are interested in Russia, and therefore as foreigner must respect Russia, in some way.

>be a gay jew
>asked to choose between saudi arabia and russia
Why even ask the question? I know russia isnt real nice to the gays but they don't throw them off roofs. Pretty sure russia isn't trying to genocide the jews either.

>le cringe

Nah, quite the opposite. You would get slav whores on your dick really easy if you just ask for directions (and if you are at least somewhat nice looking) in broken Russian in Moscow.

>choosing goatfucking mudslimes over slavs
Damn right i'm gonna pick the slightly more civilized bunch.

I know history, I know that Russia isn't the communist boogeyman it once was. That's American now andthe EU now.

>Are you American?
>No
>Then fuck off
And just like that, Bill Maher, his guests and his audience all agreed with Trump.

I don't believe you Russkie. Why are you explaining how to fuck women in your country?

shut up salonigger

Do you understand that Russia does not want it?

I am explaining how to fuck sluts who out there for easy benefits, not "women" m8.
Also video related.
youtu.be/fIDiJuTmfrI

using vitalyzdtv as proof.

>will you choose Christians over Muslims

What kind of scum wouldn't?

One of first results in search, bong. That's more of an example than a proof, plus I have no idea who's channel that is. I am not a traveling agent to do advertisement, after all.There are fuck tone of videos of random foreign dudes talking to bitches in Moscow if you do some search yourself, however.

Not everyone who disagrees with Trump feels that way because they dislike some of his policy positions. Its more because he is a conman who appears to be mentally unstable.

yes, milo should have had the wits to notice that and point it out

Well Technically, Milo is British.

There is golddiggers everywhere in the world, burger = rich.

Do american seriously like saudis?
Not even the most retarded europeans like them, I'd be surprised if your liberals didn't hate them.

Glad I'm not the only person that thought Milo got utterly BTFO on that show.

>Do american seriously like saudis?
We use them to prop up the petrodollar. In all honesty its a good deal. We get the precious oil and they get paper money. In a few generations we will be using the oil we control in north america and they will be back to living in the desert as nomads.

This guy either is a total fraud or worked in the nsa mailroom. It would take 300 Russian operatives thousands of hours to comb through the information or find every email that had the fragment "penn" or "PA"? Maybe in 1950. What a retard

Isn't Milo a british dude with greek ancestry?

Somebody mad that 4 libtards couldn't take him on and looked like completely uninformed bullies doing it lol

He bout gave Harry Moretit an aneurysms!

He said nothing wrong ahmed

We play the long game better than anyone. The Saudis and Chinks can't think past the here and now. Literal nigger tier.

>ARE YOU EVEN A TRUE SCOTSMAN?

we are solely allied with the sunni sauds against the shia iranians to play them against each other.

any america politician who acts like our alliance with the sauds is an act of friendship/love is as dumb as jeb bush saying illegal immigration is an act of love.

I wasn't talking about your goverment but the common's people opinion on them.

As a common man, that is my opinion of them. We use them. To those that don't actually concern themselves with those types of issues I am not sure. The relationship between our countries is not exactly reported much. Most people just think of them as terrorists who did 9/11

Thanks user. I'm pretty sure your view will become a lot more negative with all the mosques they're funding all over the states.

My final verdict on the video: I hate niggers

>We get the precious oil and they get paper money.
No. We get oil and they fund terrorists. It's not a good deal and it needs to be stopped.

how did this dumb nigger get into the cia? oh yeh because it's run by jews

Terrorism has very little effect on the US. So a few people die, that is not really a problem. We only have an issue if import huge amounts of Muslims into the country.

If a bunch of sand niggers want to kill each other in another country, I am fine with that. We can bomb the shit out of them and let them fight in the rubble. We just need to keep them fighting each other.

That's why we should kill them all and take what we want. To the victor goes the spoils and we will split the loot with those who help us.

>FSB agents
stfu fsb doesnt work outside of russia.

That guy was head of an "al-quaida simulation group" and speaks arabic. Anybody surprised?

Obviously someone from a meme country such as Ukraine will be unbiased.

I dint get it, are you a cuck who wants foreigners to fuck your women?

Why is choosing Saudis over russians american?

>BREXIT
>SWEXIT
>GREXIT
>NEXIT
>AUXIT
>stick together
Like besties.

Seriously, why are we even spending good money to protect Europistan?

>coup forced on country by american jews
>who then put your nation in massive debt which will result in loss of all your assets in a few decades
>and stupid hohols will kill russians for above
kys ukrainian scum.

>"you will choose fucking Russians over our Saudis?! ARE YOU EVEN AMERICAN???!!"

Russians didn't blow up the World Trade Center.

Oil

Russia spies on us and hurts Leftist aka Jewish feelings.
Saudis forced us into their war and then killed 3000 of our countrymen as a "thank you".

If you wouldn't choose Russia over the Saudis then you must have an IQ hovering around 85. Which, coincidentally, is likely considering this guy is a nigger

But they annexed Crimea. Check op's flag. No special interests there. Hard LUL

Check your mouth. There must be my dick right now.

>choose Russians over saudis
One worships muhammad, the pedophile false prophet, and the other one doesn't. This is a no brainer

They also fund terrorists who kill burgers and the Islamization of the West. Why not get oil from Canada? This is beyond retarded

Russia has more oil tho

No, oil is just a pretense
It all boils down to AIPAC

Obviously , the Saudis would of tossed him off a building.

>Ask a gay guy to choose between a country that jails gays and a country that decapitates gays.
>Suprised when he chooses the option where he isn't going to end up dead.
Is this the famous American """Intelligence""" on broad display?

>attacking the only sane country on earth.

Sure thing.

But Russia doesn't jail gays. It's not illegal to be gay in Russia, they just have some anti-gay broadcast laws (no faggots on tv)

They kept saying in that dumbass interview
>oh this nigger is really smart, he's so much smarter than you, he worked for the cia
all the while the nigger would say the stupidest most non-arguments there were, with no self awareness of his stupidity.

>niggers arguing against their own interests

Dear black people, don't be stupid niggers forever.

>"you will choose fucking Christians over our Muslims?! ARE YOU EVEN AMERICAN???!!"