ITS OVER FOR DRUMPF!!!

ITS OVER FOR DRUMPF!!!

Canada is proudly spitting on the American flag by taking millions of immigrants to go against Trumps muslim ban. Its over for you fascists!

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Canada shoots itself in the gut to spite the US not wanting to get shot in gut
k

>TFW Canada is determined to become like every other third world shit hole
Well it was fun while it lasted.
Our only hope now is annexation

Oh man! This is gonna be good guys!

We're gonna need another wall, lads.

I used to be proud to call myself Canadian. Now I feel dirty and full of shame. Thank fucking god I'm in Alberta, at least we didn't vote for this...

This is good. Muslims at least hate women and will over time keep them in check. Welcome the future with open arms because the future hates roasties and feminism.

You don't talk to a lot of girls, do you son?

rest in pieces leaves

Hahahahaha O my fucking christ it must be so shit to be canadian, I'd rather live in this hell hole of a wild west than a place full of fucking mudslime scum

you have your own problems
and Canada isn't as bad... yet

But you are correct, the liberal west is standing on the edge of abyss and they keep trying to fall off

This is why you never ever vote NDP.

Fucking shitters.

OH NO THIS SUCKS

JUST

that'll show us... you go canada... give us hell and take them all!

this.
i remember at one point I wanted to live with the leafs
fuck that

He makes a good point. Women is why we have liberalism. If men were only allowed to vote it would be a 100% conservative society

>rest in pieces leaves
You will lose burgers when you realize Canada has more diversity which means their economy will surpass the US which is a fact.

I guess it is time for you guys to keep women from voting, or maybe they just want Muhammad's brown cock.

the day of the rake isn't a threat of impending doom on all leafs. It's a loving reminder that one day we will no longer have suffer the agony and cuckoldry of being a leaf

Women is how Trudeau won. The vast majority of men voted for Harper.

It's official.

kek

No they aren't.
They've been annexed

Dream on leaf, DREAM ON!!!

>Why not we do a trade
>Canada takes all our muslims
>USA takes all white Canadians
We will gladly take care of our northern brothers

/newfags/ be smart be safe

Sup Forums.org/faq#sage
Sup Forums.org/faq#report

Shift-click a thread in the Catalog to hide it

Fuck, we're going to need a wall up north too.

Stop bringing muslims to our goddamn continent, you fucking retarded leafs

This.

Pls canada dont take all our refugees. Okay fine go ahead. Feels bad man :(

>You had a suicide pact buddy
>Suddenly, your buddy changes his mind and tells you it's not a good idea
>Instead of following the example, you still go ahead and shoot your brains out
American and canadian relationship: The illustrated version

Is that a joke to get them to feel stupid when they fund out Canada's normal immigration policies actually require you to not be a total waste of space?

Good, good.
His plan is working in full. While we American's close our doors for refugees, other countries open their own in retaliation.

By the time this all blows over, America won't have to wory about refugees since they'll already eat up population elsewhere.

Seems that way but it isn't so. They aren't taking more refugees- they are taking much less since Trump came into office. Trudeau like JK Rowling is full of hot air but they aren't opening any doors for rapefugees

Rip Canada. Enjoy your rapes and sharia. Now we need two walls.

Canada will take all the rapefugees and will become the american Sweden.

Rip Canada

You know what would really show Dumpf? If you took all our leftists, POC, and illegals. How would we even recover from being BTFO so bad?

Travel ban against Canada when?

Bye, bye, Canada.

Hello, hello, Canadistan.

NO BULLY! STOP!

You are being annexed, by the Chinese.

once they reach critical mass in Canada they'll just jump the border. ISIS's goal is to get as many sleepers into Europe and US as possible, and once there are enough, they all awaken and start the global jihad. Canada letting them in just means they're only a few hours' drive from NYC, Boston, Seattle, Portland, Detroit (lol), and so on. The time is coming, lads. Be ready.

Just make this one go north so that mexico pays for the canada/US wall.

enjoy muslim dick in your women

>implying they're not happy about this