/pol

Status quo warriors on suicide watch

Realize that you spoiled brats aren't rebellious, you ARE the status quo.

>I'm not reading any of that bs
Trump is still president. Stay mad faggot

Also
>have some sage to soothe your asspain

If the white men start to attack you, you will know it, nigger.

The buzzwords are ridiculous. Bzz bzz bzz bzz bzz.

>9:11 AM
I wonder ((who)) wrote this for that Sahara ape

>fighting on behalf of people who don't represent 90% of the US government
so fighting on behalf of literally anyone who is not a jew?

>punching down at Jews
What did the idiot mean by this?

Jews are oppressed by working and middle class white people, goy. Harvard is only 30% Jewish, it should be 50%!

So typical of you to blame da joooz for the actions of white men. Pathetic.

Except that persons opinions are (((echoed))) by 1)corporate media 2)Hollywood 3)academia 4)global banking system etc etc.

So yes defending western civilisation is indeed ironically anti-establishment.

I'm sure he will be fired for those racist remarks very soon....

> Jewish people
> Lower than whites
These people really don't know much about anything do they?

What legislation is for attacking minorities

bellevue sucks now because it's full of dipshit H1Bs

When was the last time you watched or read mainstream media? Or paid attention at school? I'm 100% certain you didn't do the latter. Because all they preach is the same cultural Marxist, anti racist, pro Brown people, propaganda over and over again.

I don't care to be a rebel or whether I am one or not is really irrelevant. It isn't a positive thing to be a rebel. So, your post is really pointless victim mongering. Oh poor you. You brown shit person who can't create anything but a third world shit hole and have to beg the white man to rebel against his kin to live like us humans do.

I don't understand, why don't you just fight against corporate media, acedemia, and banking? Why bring ethnicity into it at all if the institutions you claim to be fight against are so well defined?

>Why bring ethnicity into it at all

Because that's what it's about?

The majority of American authority figures are white Christian males

I honestly hope that for HER sake she shuts the fuck up and doesn't open up that festering, welling box of white passive-agressiveness. it's doomsday shit there, no joke! Ask another old fart about white men in the 60's and how most of them were the wildest, most insane bastards on to ever walk the earth. That's why they are scared of white people.

That's what (((they))) keep telling you to believe.

Why? Most politicians are white Christians, most businessmen are white Christians, most educators are white Christians, most law enforcement figures are white Christians. You got me on Hollywood and banking, but there are MORE than enough white Christians working in those fields to prove that it's not an ethnic thing.

>Ginmar

>they ALWAYS attack woman, kikes, niggers, and illegals
>not getting to the source of the problem
What's next west coast? Free AIDS for all..shit >

>White Christians

The fact of the matter is that we're a democracy.

The White South Africans held all the wealth, but they let the farm equipment vote and now they're much less wealthy and also on the brink of a genocide.

It is a mystery.

Nothing wrong with punching down

>image.jpg

Leftists are saboteurs, collaborators and traitors.

You might want to look up what "status quo" means. We want anything but the status quo".

So we should just let the masters decide what's best, right? Bend over and let the establishment have its way because they ALWAYS know what's best.

What a maverick, you are. What a fucking rebel.

A meritocracy for voting seems better than letting the truly ignorant vote

That being said, the harshness of the test to become a voter would have to be considered. A basic understanding of cause and effect would be advisable though.

A multiple-choice questionnaire about each candidate's posistions on issues seems like it could be fair

My orders are to hold the border

White guys constantly trash other white guys and stereotype them as bigoted assholes with Americans being the prime target for every other western nation and even with Americans themselves.

What a stupid cunt.

Great bait, you can't really brush this off in a one liner.

Jews = punching down? lel

No, because the niggers and spics are their vehicle for control.

Besides, what makes you think we can't attack the whole Synagogue at once?

I'd say taxpayers only. Or anyone who's dependent on Gibsmedats doesn't get to vote.

The idea of a test is appealing, but it's far to easy to rig to the whims of the administrators. Something based on a numerical/concrete criteria seems harder to screw up.