Swede anons, how accurate is Media reporting about Sweden? I'm wondering if the u.s...

Swede anons, how accurate is Media reporting about Sweden? I'm wondering if the u.s. is exaggerating the numbers of rape and assault to push a partisan agenda.

We hear a lot of outrageous news coming out of Sweden. How did normal swedes feel about this? Is it as bad as they say?

Other urls found in this thread:

sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=83&artikel=6634822
svt.se/nyheter/utrikes/trump-holl-tal-se-vad-som-hande-i-sverige-i-gar-kvall
polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Övriga rapporter/Lagesbild over sexuella ofredanden.pdf
newobserveronline.com/stockholm-attack-invented-by-controlled-media/
newobserveronline.com/daily-mail-confirms-new-observer-right/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
youtu.be/TkSajyh2_40?t=1h10m
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
web.archive.org/web/20170219191502/http://www.bra.se/bra/publikationer/arkiv/publikationer/2017-01-10-nationella-trygghetsundersokningen-2016.html
friatider.se/trump-hanas-for-utspel-kolla-sverige
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing is accurate, stop reading the Media.

Just heard Ekot, holy shit our government is run by a bunch of illiterat retards.

They made a public statement that Donald should explain to then Swedish public what he meant.

What the fuck, do they seriously not understand what he has done?
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=83&artikel=6634822

Our media situation is about 2 or 3 times worse then in the US. They censor and lie all the time, at least you have Fox news even though it has it's flaws too.

I wish he punishes them like he punished american media few days back.

> Is it as bad as they say?
Yeah, pretty much.

He is given a free execution shot to the Swedish media, the American president is going to be able to drop a red pill nuke in our media and they fucking invited him to do it just because they want to virtue signal.

If they report it, they will lose trust.
If they don't, they will lose trust.

Out media and government is beyond retarded.

>Swede anons, how accurate is Media reporting about Sweden?
It's mostly just propaganda and exaggerations for the purpose of deceiving you into supporting fascist policies.

>I'm wondering if the u.s. is exaggerating the numbers of rape and assault to push a partisan agenda.
They are. They have been grooming you for this trump victory for some time now. OK sure we have weird fucking rape laws but it doesn't mean our women are being subjected to rape daily (in the sense of brutal assault) as you might believe. We call it rape, you call it sexual assault and that's all it is.

>We hear a lot of outrageous news coming out of Sweden. How did normal swedes feel about this? Is it as bad as they say?
Fake news is fake news. What more do I need to say?

It's funny that you guys believe in it all though..

The rape and crime at this cale is unheard of and gets a lot of attention because of this.

It is not unique though. What's unique is the ignorance of swedish media and the sheep that believe it.
Also unique the open door policy. Sweden accepts literally everyone, no matter how far away his home, how useless, how diseased and they are proud of it, but don't want to live next to them.

The country you are talking about no longer exists. We now call it Swedi Arabia.

So is it actually worse than they say? Is it possible that when we laugh at Sweden for these reports, Sweden is actually much worse than even the reports posted here on Pol?

How about the people? Are most people redpilled by the situation, or are they still sjw's that are defending it?

Sweden is rape capital of Europe. Your country will become a third world non white shit hole soon. You are a cuck and fagggot

Swedish media is owned by jews. FACT.
Nothing, - N _ O _ T _ H _ I _ N _ G they say is even close to the truth. They are pushing for white genocide. And succeeding. WE NEED CIVIL WAR NOOOOOW!!!!!!

Are you saying sexual assault is different from rape? I thought it was the same thing.

That's something I've never really understood. Is Sweden's set of laws regarding rape inflating the number of rapes? Why would they want to do that?

>Sweden
>Demanding anything from the US President

You stupid little child

Sweden is a proudly feminist country. It is very easy to file a rape report if you feel uncomfortable about what happened.

It's extremely exaggerated
In Sweden in 2015 there where 5,920 accounts of rape, divide that with half of the population and you get a rape rate of 0,1%

Trump is wrong as fuck on this, nothing happened, everyone was home watching the gay-ass eurovision broadcast

>supporting fascist policies.
Well I guess the far left is here now

He is not, they have purposely mistranslated what he said.

But the point is, they just gave him a direct way to talk to the Swedish people.

>Well I guess the far left is here now
Me, left
You make me giggle

Can you explain the differences in rape law

You should read some of the comments the blue pilled sheep write. They are 100% convinced there is no difference between origin of people and they will complain about men raping when the migrants elevate the sexual assaults. That kind of groupthink is really insane in Sweden.

having sex with your gf without condom = rape

doesn't matter if she said yes. when you broke up with her she can sue you when you don't used a condom.

rape laws in sweden have nothing to do with real rape!

thereof we should send every single refugee back that came to europe.

I worked in SR witch is funded by the people and therefore is not connected to any company. This means that we have rules to handle the news we report. The media isn't biased its the reporter if anything and the reporter must follow a set of rules.

Most of the news is quotations and comparisons. Its kind of like doing scientific work except you observe it.

Sup Forumss view of the media is extremely narrow, instead of investigating articles and news you just scrape the news that fits with your world view and cal the rest "fake news" without further investigation.

A year or so ago a man in my town was charged with rape because he messaged a girl to put stuff in her vagina, no pictures, he never met her, I don't even think she actually did it.

And that counted as rape, that should tell you all you need to know about "rape capital of the world".

is there a swedish blog network we can tap into for news?

why is sweden not starting more alternative media websites

why are you guys not becoming journalists

>This means that we have rules to handle the news we report.
Doesn't really matter when you only hire people with the right opinions and political affliction while at the same time bullying those who do not.
You know this is true.

Hard to answer any of that at the moment. I think the general election in 2018 will best offer us a insight in what the people thinks. Media and polls cannot be trusted.

>He is not, they have purposely mistranslated what he said.
Boi, what the fuck??
He cited the terror attack in Germany last year, the went on to say that something had happened in Sweden yesterday, and then emediatly followed up with the terror attacks in Paris, Brussel and Nice.
You don't even have to be ten to be able to read between the lines on what it is he is trying to say.
svt.se/nyheter/utrikes/trump-holl-tal-se-vad-som-hande-i-sverige-i-gar-kvall

Rape in Sweden is defined as unwanted touch of a sexual nature.
So, if you are at work and you rub your crotch against a girl at work once every week for a year. That can now be defined as 52 instances of rape instead of one prolonged instance of sexual harrasment.

>
>I worked in SR witch is funded by the people and therefore is not connected to any company. This means that we have rules to handle the news we report. The media isn't biased its the reporter if anything and the reporter must follow a set of rules.
>
So it's the personal bias of the reporter? So right-wing reporters will report more assaults, and left-wing reporters report less?

>Most of the news is quotations and comparisons. Its kind of like doing scientific work except you observe it.
>
So in your view, the media's fairly accurate with some reporter bias here and there?

>Sup Forumss view of the media is extremely narrow, instead of investigating articles and news you just scrape the news that fits with your world view and cal the rest "fake news" without further investigation.

I do get a sense that pol is just an echo chamber and has extreme confirmation bias towards Sweden. I just don't know how much there is....

Infowars is very accurate on what is happening in Sweden.

>Infowars is very accurate

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... A rape rate of 0.1% is supposed to be good? That's worse than the United states.

The real amount, the amount by the DoJ, not the 1 in 3 garbage spouted by feminists

You can't ask a Swede than. Their government is censoring and supresing news and statistics.
It's like asking North Korean what he thinks about Kim

> Rape is totally defined differently!

It's not.

> This totally explains why the numbers *skyrocketed* since all the Ahmeds came in

It doesn't.

as you were typing this, a girl is being raped by a muzzie or a black
isn't that your answer

>Is Sweden's set of laws regarding rape inflating the number of rapes?

Of course. Their Euro-centric culturally insensitive definition of "rape" only oppresses their African guests. In Africa it's not called "rape" it's just "surprise sex".

As soon as traditional Swedes learn to respect the new dominant culture they will be a lot better off coping with these new concepts.

raep

>News stations who disagree with me are obviously wrong
>I express this by being a retard

I'm sorry you share a country with that guy.

What you hear is 94% true, it feels fucking terrible. I just stand my ground and encourage other swedes to do the same.

>defending infowars

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Implying swedes dont get the truth from infowars
They are occasionally in point

Haha

Thanks for making a coherent statement based on your country. Even though most of this board is going to disagree with you and reuse their tired old insults, just know that most people in the U.S. don't believe the shit Trump spews from his mouth.

Please provide me with a credible source that says that the numbers of rape in Sweden have skyrocketed.

>occasionally

I guess "occasionally" is good enough for Sup Forums's high standards

LOL!!!!!!!

Trump is right, that's for sure. Trump has the right strategy against Media, sadly for us our so called opposition part tries to make friends with the media and distance themselves from alternative media. They are never gonna be friends with the media so I don't understand why they are trying so hard.

This

All our media purposely mistranslates what other politicians say, like of course the infamous Putin "I think Trump is brilliant" quote the US media floated around when the actual translation has to do with a "colorful personality" not intelligence.

So what's the other 6% that isn't true?

polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Övriga rapporter/Lagesbild over sexuella ofredanden.pdf

from your own cuck police

The police quote from several of the complaints filed:

A 16-year-old girl was attacked by a large number of males described as "foreign and speaking bad Swedish", who tried to rip her clothes off. Some of the attackers photographed the incident. The girl was on her way home from a party together with her boyfriend when she was attacked. The boyfriend witnessed the incident.

Two girls were attacked by a gang of 10-20 men of "African descent", aged 15-20.

An attack against a girl in a park went from sexual harassment to a full-fledged rape, committed by a group of men. The men and the girl had attended the same party, and the perpetrators followed her when she left.

A 12-year-old girl was attacked, and the following description of the attackers was given: "Four men aged 20-25, who looked Arabic and spoke a foreign language, possibly Arabic, between themselves." A young man passing by intervened and was beaten up.

A girl stated that she went into the bushes to urinate, and was sexually attacked by 12 perpetrators. The suspects also stole the victim's wallet. "The sexual assault consisted of an unknown assailant grabbing the victim's buttocks, among other things."

A 17-year-old girl left a mall, and was stalked and stopped by three "African guys" who attacked her by squeezing her buttocks so hard her pants ripped.

A 13-year-old girl who is in a special education class was approached by "4-5 foreign guys" who spoke Swedish with an accent. The grabbed her one at a time "in places she did not like, such as her buttocks and her breasts."

When a girl was waiting for a train, she was surrounded by six youths aged about 15-17, of "foreign descent." They poked her and spoke obscenely and threatened her in Swedish. When the train came, they discontinued the attack.

A girl encountered a group of about 10 men aged around 18-20. Four of the men grabbed her sweater and held her by the arm, while three others touched her body and breasts. She screamed for help and tried to resist them, begging them to stop, to no avail. She finally managed to break free.

A girl was harassed with foul language on a train, by a group of nine men, around 25 years old, who tried to block her way when she got off the train. None of the men spoke Swedish, the victim said in her complaint, "They may have been from Afghanistan."

A girl was surrounded on a train by eight men who had gotten on at the same time. Two of the men started touching her thighs and groping her private parts. She finally took out a can of pepper spray, and the attackers moved away. All the attackers were over 25 years old and of foreign descent.

"In 80% of the reported cases from public pools, the perpetrators claimed to be or were found to be of foreign descent. Most had no Swedish social security number and the complaints stated that they belonged to groups of boys seeking asylum."

From brå. you know very well why they stopped updating it at 2015

The UK is similar. We're probably as bad as Sweden is reported to be. Sweden is probably so bad we can't even imagine the untold horrors that go on, on a daily basis.

1. Sweden is big country with a small population.
2. Swedes are really nice people.
3. Swedes live with Swedes.
4. 70% of swedes believe the staterun media.
5. State run media under report migrant crime.
6. State run media over report migrant "success".
7. 70% of Swedes won't agree with Trumps statements.
8. 30% of Swedes are full #MAGA or dirty mudslime.
9. Should media ever report reality Swedes would go bonkers.
10. Sweden needs the red pill so bad.

Most of it is fake new though, and the longer you are here the easier it is to spot obvious propaganda in the media.

The only accurate media, is academic journals which you can access through sci-hub that report on virtually everything the media talks about but in a less political talking point way and it's reviewed at least. For example Oxford's 'Foreign Policy Analysis' had long identified the Syrian rebellion as phony and orchestrated by outside nations, but you won't read that in the NYT or Guardian or Al Jazeera.

>He cited the terror attack in Germany last year, the went on to say that something had happened in Sweden yesterday, and then emediatly followed up with the terror attacks in Paris, Brussel and Nice.

He most likely meant the Fox News segment on Sweden that aired the night before. Trump isn't great with his words and it is confusing, you should know that by now. Jävla stockholmare.

sweden is probably ok

but going downhill fast if nothing changes

Ja é göteborgare

>the went on to say that something had happened in Sweden yesterday

He never did that, stop lying. Everyone knows by now that he was talking about the Tucker segment on FOX that showed what was going on in Sweden that aired friday night, hence his usage of "happening", you are a fucking moron that spews debunked lies.

I've been to Sweden twice, back to back years (2015 and 2016)

The first year I went everything seemed like the internet was just memeing, sure there were more brown people than I expected but as a whole everyone still seemed happy

2016 was completely different, somehow there were even more brown people than the first time, ethnic Swedes looked far more annoyed and agitated. I watched a Somalian Muslim girl nearly knock over an old woman by running around and being loud, the old lady cursed her off but nobody said anything. I watched an Arab try and pickpocket a black guy in the subway, a fight immediately broke out between them that ended with the Arab running away with his clothes almost completely torn off, I had never seen anything like it before.

I took a train up to Kiruna, which is one of the most northern towns in the country. Even there I saw brown people and everywhere there was graffiti that said "kill your local Nazi today." (All in English for some reason) They also had Swastikas crossed out and diversity posters in a few spots.

I hung out with a Swedish girl who showed me one of the royal buildings in Stockholm, she got mad because they weren't using it to house refugees. She fucked me after only knowing me for 2 hours.

The men walk around with gooks and chinks around their arm and little Elliott Rodgers in their strollers. Go to Iceland and you'll see white women with white babies, go to Sweden and you'll see Arab women with Arab babies and Asian women with half white babies. I barely saw any white women with blacks or arabs, I saw tons of Swedish men with Asians and Arabs.

You want to know who the real race traitors are in Sweden? Look at the men, their incredibly effeminate men.

The sad thing is though, despite all of this Sweden is still in a far better position than America. I'm sure they're still at least 85% white European, everywhere outside of the three major cities is probably 98%+. I'd kill for America to have those demographics

Little example how bad things are in Sweden and how their media lies and brainwashes Swedes. Sweden lives in a fucking huge lie.

newobserveronline.com/stockholm-attack-invented-by-controlled-media/

newobserveronline.com/daily-mail-confirms-new-observer-right/

>He never did that, stop lying.

It's exactly what he said.

I guess quoting the dumb orange cunt verbatim constitutes "lying" now.

You are citing crimes of a sexual nature you fucking inbreed.

Sweden is a shithole. I have to fucking dig myself through a wall of gypsies every morning omw to uni.

Normal swedes are fucking cucks who doesn't care about anything than themselves.

Basically this.

We have a wiki page of hand grenade attacks.
The list starts in 2013....
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

Lol. I'm waiting for him to declassify his intelligence briefings on Sweden.

It's the fact that most swedes are villacucks who just commute to their wagecuck white collar jobs and then back directly home to the cuckshed and turn the blinds on.

That would be fun

>swedish anons want to deport THIS

You guys don't know how to deal with Muslims do yo

> tfw you wanna hatefuck her

it much worse than you know..

You are so full of shit.
Go to the original source instead of SVT.

youtu.be/TkSajyh2_40?t=1h10m

Swedes, you should take a deep breath and read this:

There are 2 psychological conditions involved in connection to this invasion and destroying your nation. Brainwashing and harassing cause them and a lot of your fellow people are locked into them. And remember, they have done this to your children for years. Help them.

The first one is Stockholm syndrome:
Stockholm syndrome is a psychological condition that causes hostages to develop sympathetic sentiments towards their captors, often sharing their opinions and acquiring romantic feelings for them as a survival strategy during captivity. These feelings, resulting from a bond formed between captor and captives during intimate time spent together, are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims. Generally speaking, Stockholm syndrome consists of "strong emotional ties that develop between two persons where one person intermittently harasses, beats,
threatens, abuses, or intimidates the other."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

And the second one is cognitive dissonance:
In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental stress (discomfort) experienced by a person who simultaneously holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values, when performing an action that contradicts those beliefs, ideas, and values; or when confronted with new information that contradicts existing beliefs, ideas, and values.
Human beings strive for internal consistency. A person who experiences inconsistency tends to become psychologically uncomfortable, and so is motivated to try to reduce the cognitive dissonance occurring, and actively avoids situations and information likely to increase the psychological discomfort

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

>it much worse than you know

Source: your big, fat, sharty butt.

Well I am convinced.

Possibly Trump sees the whole phenomena in Sweden with yuge increases in violent crimes as a protracted terrorist attack since its all being done by muslim immigrants,

He merely conflated that reality into a condensed image when discussing other limited terrorist operations.

While there may not have been such a similar event as in Germany or France the fact is much violent crime has come to Sweden due specifically to your letting these animals in. .

You can quote him verbatim as much as you want, but when you take his hyperboles literally, I'm going to have to call you a retard.

MARKED AS SHILL

Expo, Antifa... EU Mythbusters?

Oh you could, you know, you could consider the author of the retarded quotes to be a retard.

>göteborgare
Klart som fan att du va det din jävla cuck.

Lite statistik från BRÅ:
>Våldtäkt (inkl. grov våldtäkt)
>1990: 16 anmälda brott per 100 000 invånare
>2016: 67 anmälda brott per 100 000 invånare

our media is the worst dude

Pic related is provided by our state owned institution who keeps statistics on crime etc, this is from a survey that they themselves see as more accurate than crimes reported, since not everyone reports crimes, especially of sexual nature.

It shows a surge among women and girls who have been assaulted in different forms from around 1% to 3% since the migrant influx. It's as high as 9% among younger women...9%!

Roughly every 10th young woman are the victim of a sexual crime nowadays, do keep in mind that it isn't specifically vaginal rape, but still sexual assaults. in total it's 3% of women who are now the victims of sexual assaults. You tell me if that's low or high?

web.archive.org/web/20170219191502/http://www.bra.se/bra/publikationer/arkiv/publikationer/2017-01-10-nationella-trygghetsundersokningen-2016.html

>göteborgare

That explains everything.

That still wont change the fact that when he says things figuratively, they were never intended to be taken literally.

CTR pls go

Just gonna leave this here OP:

This is the kind of mental gymnastics Trumpcucks have to engage in to justify their bull's retarded drivel.

Say something rare but non-stupid?
>It's to be taken literally!

Say something utterly wrong and retarded, as usual
>It's meant to be taken figuratively!

Absolutely pathetic and embarrassing.

Sweden is legally obliged to downplay certain elements of their crap now, what's with police forbidden from relaying race of the criminal, statistics being ommited or downplayed etc.

>t. remote family who lived in Sweden before getting the fuck out

According to this, friatider.se/trump-hanas-for-utspel-kolla-sverige

these are the things that happened.
Kids robbed in Järfälla and Södertälje, a murder in Midsommarkransen, car fires in Gothenburg and Halmstad or the armed robberies in Malmö.

See
Sexual assaults have skyrocketed, especially among the young, the .pdf is linked if you want further reading. If you deny it you are literally a liar, for everyone to see.

Is that the news organization or the Swedish government doing it though vlad?

>wiki page of hand grenade attacks.

wtf Sven

Well i've got this news app on my phone.

Before the refugee crisis started it rarely ever reported major crimes like murder and rape.

Now it's reporting some major crime almost daily.
Yesterday i think it was 2 people found dead in apartment.

A week or so ago there was someone shot dead in southern stockholm near where i live. Reading it seems quite unreal.

read swedish mainstream media and then flip it over to the exact opposite of what they wrote and that's the truth

same goes for anything by state media/anything owned by the state