Blogger Opinion: THE LEGEND OF ZELDA IS RACIST

zeldainformer.com/the-legend-of-zelda-is-racist/

>The Legend of Zelda is known for its many hidden meanings and messages and I’ve recently found a new one. At first I thought that it must merely be a coincidence, but over time I have realized that there is too much evidence for this to simply have occurred by chance. The Legend of Zelda tells a message of racial suppression and racial superiority. That’s right, our beloved franchise is flat-out racist.

>The evidence cannot be misconstrued. It is obvious that all of the following figures that I hereby present have been purposely incorporated by Nintendo to advance their plan of subliminally implanting racist tendencies into the gaming population. There is no other explanation. We’ve been deceived Zelda fans. Let’s look at all of the evidence that is stacking up against Nintendo.

>The series is based around the focal race of the Aryans, or Hylians as the game-universe refers to them as. They are named after their Goddess Arya Hylia and are her pure chosen race. Naturally, these white Hylians have blonde hair and blue eyes. It is from the ranks of these ‘pure’ Hylians that our protagonist Link arises. If Hitler designed a person, it would be our hero, Link.

We walk on Colored ground everyday.. damn that's raciest.

BLATANT APPALLING RACISM

>Fittingly, these Hylians used to live up above the clouds because they were all high and mighty. But, again befittingly of white folk, they would eventually come down to the land below where the other lower ‘scum’ dwelt. Like any English settlement from centuries ago, the Hylians persecuted and subdued the native races.

>The Gorons and Zoras are among the races that bowed to the superior white Hylians and allowed them to establish the kingdom of Hyrule in the name of white supremacy. The Zoras become slaves who tended to the water supply of the white Royal Family, while the oafish Gorons were tucked out of sight in a Volcano.

>With their massive full lips; their ‘brudda‘ jive talk and those street dance moves Darunia busts out, the Gorons are no doubt intended as a racial-slander at those of African-American ancestry. It is sickening how the series allows everyone to look down on Gorons. They are put aside to eat their rocks where they won’t cause any trouble. Blatant, appalling racism, folks.

>zelda is racist

Lol, Zelda is a FEMALE protagonist, how can it be racist?

>Hyrule is founded upon racial supremacy, and who knows how many years of torturing the lesser races suffered in the Well and Shadow Temple at the hands of the Shiekah. But wait, there’s more! If you think all of that’s bad, wait until you hear the tale of the Gerudo tribe.

>The Gerudo are a race of dark-skinned, pointy-nosed, thieves who live in the desert. They live in an uncivilized, poor, Arabesque culture. Heck, they even had the Muslim crescent moon and star emblem as their logo; that is until Nintendo later removed it because of the controversial outcry.

>We don’t let the Muslim semiology get by, but we’re perfectly fine allowing the whole series to vilify the darker-skinned tribe as thieves? We’re fine to let Nintendo make the whole series based around an antagonist that is a black man from the desert.

I thought Link and all of the blond hair blue eyes characters are elves.
Hylians are just the normal humans like Zelda.

>Ganondorf is the very definition of a terrorist. He invades Hyrule, covers it in monsters and darkness, causes the Gods to flood the land, and causes the land to be consumed by Twilight. We sit back and enjoy a series that has a black man from a blatantly Muslim culture commiting horrific acts of terrorism and we call it a ‘fun gaming experience?’ That’s just sickening. Not to mention, Ganondorf is also a pig. Are all black people pigs then as well?

>Ocarina of Time’s Fire Temple even had suspicious religious chanting in the original release. I’m not sure how that fits into it all, but I’m sure it’s relevant. The fact Nintendo removed the chants and the Muslim symbol is mighty suspicious. What are those Japs up to? Oh sorry, I am being racist now too? If so, it is because The Legend of Zelda has made me this way through prolonged exposure to its sinister schemes.

>There is so much racial oppression that Nintendo has to answer for in The Legend of Zelda. How many times have we seen Dark Link make an appearance and without any explanation he is a bad guy just because he’s black? Then there’s the Twili in Twilight Princess who are banished to the Twilight Realm for being darker-skinned. There’s even that time when the Sages execute the black villain Ganondorf.

I have the sudden urge to play Ocarina of Time.

Glad I'm not the only one. Hyrule for hylians!

so ?

>posted on February 09 2013

I'm always amazed at how legitimately stupid these people are. They're absolutely void of substance. I'm so bored of it all now.

>That’s right, our beloved franchise is flat-out racist.

To which the appropriate response is: "so what".

And all his bloviating simply evaporates after that.

test post

A fucking autistic leaf: the post

This, they're elves/hobbits
Even when you play the games Link is a tiny shit compared to Gannon

The gaming community has certainly been through some hard times.

WTF! I love Zelda still.

It always been /ourgame/

That article is bait. This post is bait. kys leaf faggot

Always loved Zelda series for a reason

These people who are seeing racism and sexism in absolutely everything like this are just slowly red pilling themselves.

I was wondering how long it would take until people noticed that the only dark skinned people through out the series are all antagonists.

BUT HEY THATS JUST A THEORY

A GAY THEORY

>Hyrulians:Nords
>Krokiri:Anglos
>Gorons:Blacks
>Zola:Asians
>Sheika:Slavs
>Gerudo: Jews and Arabs

Reminder that Hoshidans can't be racist to Nohrians, all Hoshidans are put under a systematic oppression by the facist Nohrian aristocracy. Don't trust a single Nohrian.
#notallHoshidans
#notmysibling

>Japanese game written by a Japanese person in a 99% Japanese country
>applying American racial relations crap to Japanese culture
Every time.

wtf i love nintendo now