ITT: countries that should be free

Stop I can only get so erect

Seriously though stop sliding my board with this low effort shit

You guys would be like 35% white, you know.

>Seriously though stop sliding my board with this low effort shit
>sliding
what am i sliding? theres nothing good being posted so i made this. join me user.

more like 55% but that doesnt matter. even with more niggers we're still the most right wing area of the country. it just shows you how based the whites are.
>pic related is normal here

>poorest region of the US
>least educated region of the US
>highest proportion of niggers in the US
>successful as an independent country
wew lad

>>poorest region of the US
not true really. we have lower costs of living. we technically make less money but we also pay less for everything else.
>>least educated region of the US
also a meme. we have these 80% black towns with awful schools that bring our average scores down. the white schools here are fine.
>>highest proportion of niggers in the US
yes. but we're pretty much segregated outside the big cities. actually even within the cities sometimes.
>>successful as an independent country
texas alone has the GDP of Russia. and we make up the highest perportion of our military. you're a moron if you dont think we could handle our own.

Texas is made up of 70%+ Hispanics.

no its not. you're the same fag that said we'd be 35% white. i dont really care about texas either.

Venice and Catalonia

My nigger

OP... I'm gonna bump your thread like never before. Ehem:

>SERBIA
Kosovo, Sandžak and Vojvodina should be free. Fuck serbs.

Megali Idea

That looks a fucking eyesore.

We need your votes.

4th Reich is coming

>OP... I'm gonna bump your thread like never before
wtf i love sweden now. have a (you)

that would be pretty good once you nuke Illinois

>Friendly reminder that some of the same people who wave Confederate flags are the same ones who say "you lost get over it" to salty SJW Hill Shill supporters.

Really gets your noggin joggin'

>southern """"women""""

Oklahoma, New Mexxico, and Arizonas are ours.

dont talk shit about our women.

ok friendly reminder that you're full of shit.
we dont care for gloating. and whether we win or lose we stay proud.

You lost the war 150ish years ago. Get the fuck over it.

Imagine being so butthurt about losing that your children and your children's children and their children etc keep banging on about it.

Keep posting I'm almost there

ANGLOS GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You had your chance, Cletus.

Stay out of our thread, Little Pakistan.

>150ish years ago

That's really not that long ago, user.

>You lost the war 150ish years ago. Get the fuck over it.
i have. oh wait. i never gave a fuck to begin with.
why are you bringing up the civil war?
YES FREE WALES

>oklahoma not part of dixie

They can keep virgina.

map needs an edit i agree.

Name me another nation that still wanks off about having lost a war a century and a half ago.

I dunno, maybe because of the confederate flag? Maybe because of the southern states you claimed you wanted independence for in the OP?

>Populations that should be purged

they are banging on about the issues that lead to secession, not losing the war. the war was neither something they wanted nor a resolution to those issues. are you really this fucking retarded?

Just purge the top half

LOL nobody cares about your shithole country nigger

How about no ladd

so texas does all the work while the rest become poor slav tier states? nope

dont include based TEXAS in your filthy shithole

>you're a moron if you dont think we could handle our own.
you CANT handle your own. Thats why deep souh is the biggest welfare leech in US and survives on gibsmedats

If you can handle your own why not stop accepting federal gibsmedats for a year and lets see

>win or lose

No cleetus. You just lost. Got curbstomped so much you lot are butthurt a century and half later

The South is whiter than it was in 1860

Blames the yankees for liquifying 12 trillion dollars in assets

See ya later, least useful states

>texas
>confederacy

To be honest could they really stop you if you tried? Like if the males in the area actually banded together they could probably overthrow the shit stain Brazilian Government.

I hate yankee faggots, bunch of uppity cuntbags. Rebels are based as fuck. The whole point of the war not having feds controlling states and the people. Fucking shithead niggers

>no Wset Virginia
>no Kentucky
>no Oklahoma

I wanted to go on but you get my point

Do you even know where the hell you are, right now?

see
>you lost the war 900 years ago

How about we just blow up California and put Japan in its place

West Virginia was created because it split from Virginia over the issue of slavery and it joined the Union during the civil war

learn history

Democrats pls

You can have it back.
But Galicia doesn't to be independent, bong. It's one of the most Pro-Spain regions.

want*

Someday soon we will be free brothers.

Keep (South) Florida out of this Confedaweenies.

once we're free of your yankee faggotry we will be free to make dixie 100% white.

wow you really dont understand the black aspect do you? sorry for your brain damage

There are people in this thread that want Wales to be independent even though they're incredibly pro-union. Your point is?

Welfare leeching poor white Southerners wouldn't last a year with their own country.

>I dunno, maybe because of the confederate flag
its not even the confederate flag dipshit. and you obviously dont know about southern culture. people use the flag here all the time because it represents the south. not for muh civil war.
>Maybe because of the southern states you claimed you wanted independence for in the OP?
so? this is a hypothetical for today. has nothing to do with the civil war.
>muh civil war! muh civil war!
i dont give a shit. the south still exist and so do southerners. you're talking about "butthurt a century and half later" yet YOU are the only one bringing it up.

THIS MIGHTY LAND WILL PROSPER

my state gives more in federal money than it gives and thats with our massive nigger population. we support cutting welfare anyway.

Trump would never let this slide.

then kill Trump

>The whole point of the war not having feds controlling states and the people.

virginian here, i'm not joining those nigger loving retards down south, us northerners are the real racists

Daily reminder that Anatolia and Thrace are rightfully Greek. So is Sicily

Sorry Frenchie, but publicly assassinating your head of state is not an effective way of maintaining a government, something that you guys especially should know.

hes right.
Virginia is yankee land now. i just forgot to edit you out

>Welfare leeching poor white Southerners

doesnt exists you stupid fuck, try again

who gives a shit about maintaining the federal government of the jewish cockslaves of shitmerica ?

>hes right
>hes

#mypresident

>I dunno, maybe because of the confederate flag?
That flag has some serious cultural meaning for ppl who are not southerners--it speaks to what we think is our "natural rebellious spirit," which ties in w/ the Brits, to be sure.

Do you think they flew the stars/bars in Apocalypse now (and all over the place in Vietnam war) because they were all Southerners? Only leftists say that flag is only for Southerners.

>tfw it will never ever be true

London.

No really, nuke those pozzed metropolitan multiculti cunts into the sea

Texas is not in Dixie REEEEEEE

"As of the 2010 US Census, the racial distribution in Texas was as follows: 70.4% of the population of Texas was White American"

i like this idea.
>london becomes independent caliphate
>england builds wall around the city
>declares war, starves them all to death
win?

I'd support that, most of SD's support is in Skåne right?

>implying Texas wants to be stuck forever with nigger states who can't financially support themselves

That happened because the vote occurred after all the confederate men were off in the army.

yall are some pretentious faggots. the rest of the south bands together against yankees but texans always try to be special.

heres another faggot. read this

Win.

I know. What about them is not southern? They're the most obnoxious cunts. They're the California of the South.

> southerners mad that the only semi successful state wants no part of their containment region

My state is successful and based. we should be the capital of the new south.
t. georgian

remove the nogs and the south is the best place on earth. id say it comes close even with them.

wow you really wanted the blacks to tend your fields right ? We didnt tell you to import them.

And the whites are not much developed. They are on the same tier as niggers in the south.

you are the one who brought up "m..muhh south. m..muhh flag dumbfuck. We are posting in the stupid butthurt thread you created.

yeah the south still exists as a welfare leech dragging the rest of the country behind. I'm pissed about that.

literally not a single southern state gives more money to the Fed than it leeches in. You lot love to shit on commiefornia and yet they give more money to the Fed than you entire lot and receive only $0.76 for every dollar sent