Why does pol hate r/The_Donald so much?

Why does pol hate r/The_Donald so much?

I don't like reddit for its censorship and general restriction of free speech, but I don't care about The_Donald. I'm glad it exists and I think it needs to exist.

The_Donald is a way to get the correct views more out into the public, as the extreme culture on here scares most people off, unless they're paid to post of course. Shouting "Kill all jews" and praising Hitler doesn't get us anywhere in regards of redpilling centrists and pseudolefties. It needs to be done with actual reason and, while the majority of the subreddit are nothing but useful idiots spreading the movement, just like how it is on Sup Forums by the way, there are a few people here and there that really do get the point and know just how to argument the right way. That is what is needed in order to wake people up.

fpbp

I don't hate /r/The_Donald. I post there to re-up my karma when cucks on /r/politics downvote my posts

it redpills normies, still shit tho but better than most of reddit

>made the same exact post yesterday
Why?

>MSM who shills for corporations zionists that bomb the middle-east and other ruthless neolibs is communist

you best be trolling, nigger.

>same fucking thread yesterday
OP wtf are you trying to accomplish we fucking loath every thing reddit stands for go back to your little gay hugbox you served your purpose for us you are no longer of any value

>I don't hate /r/The_Donald. I post there to re-up my karma when cucks on /r/politics downvote my posts
Fucking faggot get the fuck off my imageboard and never come back again

A hugbox responsible for infesting Sup Forums with forced cancer memes.

>being here two days in a row

Because Sup Forums isn't HIGH ENERGY enough! My fellow 'pedes and I post our SPICIEST memes and totally TRIGGER those SJW ccucks on r/all! Lol you mad mods? I love it when Trump plays 900D chess like when he misspelled "precedent", it was on purpose, I swear. Trump is a god he never did anything wrong but if you say anything negative about him well ban you while simultaneously complaining about how there's no free speech on Reddit!

this right here is why that cancer site is so shitty

Mostly because they appear to be civic nationalists. They just follow Donald Trump and are some kind of reflection of him.
This.
We need them as some kind of gateway and they have been our greatest ally so far. They don't mind us and I believe it is mostly shills who want to genocide all civics because they are not "alt-right enough".

Because you have a hug box where you jerk it to whatever Trump says and don't think critically. You're as bad as liberals and you're from reddit.

Also liberals are the real racists but I really fucking hate Muslims lol

>muslims
>race
Back to /r/politics you fucking kike shill.

Sup Forums would probably disavow Hitler's reincarnation If he was gassing Jews today. Calling him a normie or some shit.

>when cucks on /r/politics downvote my posts
Huh, you mean that you actually lose reputation if people don't like and downvote your posts?

No wonder that entire site is such an obnoxious hivemind.

Mods please sticky this picture of this BASED black patriot to prove how tolerant we are!

"President". Let's make this the first photo to come up when you search for president! MAGA my fellow 'pedes! You mad r/all!?

Because you're all Jewish high schoolers and Are completely ignorant of the JQ.
Plus Reddit is for niggers and faggots

I don't hate our colony, but I hate when they go here and spam their meems xDDDDDDDD
It was better during the primaries

Kek agreed with me
Praise Kek

WOW! Let's show some love for these BASED PATRIOT BEAUTIES! Did you 'pedes ever notice that liberal women are ugly haha I want to cum all over her trump hat ummmhhmmm

Literal cancer.

It's not a fun place at all. Too focused on politically correct (for trump) PR. Pretty much a heavily curated safe space to drum up normie trump spergs but as much as I think it's stale as fuck but it does work.

Also another reason I hate it is that it pulls in a bunch of the normie reddit zombies here. It feels like most of these tards are contained somewhat to the trump generals but it's still noticable in normal threads nad it feels like it's pulling down the quality of Sup Forums.

/r/The_Donald is the USA and Sup Forums is the British Empire.

The_Donald started out as a colony and gained indapendence. But it still has a purpose in redpilling normies.

clearly because it reminds Sup Forums of what a cancerous shithole it's become when it has more in common with fucking reddit.

>N-nuh uh! GTFO SHAREBLUE SHILL!
There has literally been e-celeb threads for the past week jumping between George Takei and Pewdiepie, and multiple constant generals.
Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if half of Sup Forumss current traffic is fucking newfags from reddit that were drawn here as a better echo chamber for themselves than reddit was.
Face it, you've gotten worse than fucking Sup Forums and Sup Forums combined.

fuck off. reddit is the 24th most popular website on the internet. in they last week alone, they've changed the algorithm to make all the militant anti-trump posts appear on the front page. someone has to go there and fight with people. you're not redpilling anyone by staying on Sup Forums

yep. makes it easy for a group of people to change the narrative on a sub. to be fair, i do the same thing but there aren't enough anti-trump people on the politics sub for it to have an effect.

>Sup Forums is the digital version of the Eternal Anglo

I find T_D enjoyable at times however it's getting old

>nonstop vote this so it shows on google images
>ALL CAPS TITLES WITH WORD "DESTROYED" OR "KEK" etc
>constant fighting with other subs instead of just staying on message further putting more nails in their coffin
>only the above gets upvoted.

I'll give them some credit for staying alive over at libcentral but it's getting a little long in the tooth, so to speak.

haha no Pewdiepie is good now

Trump is actually the fucking president and there are threads about Pewdiepie this shit is so fucking good

Fpbp

Nice meltdown ahnon, wanna take it to the Clinton Foundation?