"the leaks are real, but the news is fake"

>"the leaks are real, but the news is fake"

sage

I know. And the amerilards who blithely agree with this make me sick. I've never seen such hypocrisy before, it's genuinely sickening and pathetic.

we're playing 44d uno.

bump

thats correct shill, the simple reasoning required here is above your pay grade

bumpsage

hiroshima added it. I can't figure out what it does.

I'm waiting to hear that reasoning

I'm waiting to taste that seasoning.

bump

sah gey

snitch mole got fed fake leaks whats not to understand. basic 2d chess

It's pretty clear what he meant, you fucking shill. The leak that flynn talked to he russian ambassador after the election was true, but the bullshit CNN article "Trump campaign in constant contact with russian intelligence during election" was completely made up

I wish moot would've banned all the Aussies still

Dicks out for Assange
F

leaking news?
is this a podesta pizza hillary thread again ? i have some 100 mb of infographics if you wanna start OP

He's saying that the leaks are real, but the news that it's some huge scandal is fake.

Try to fire off those neurons. I bet you're one of those people who thinks he says bigly and not big league

ALTERNATIVE FACTS ABOUT URANIUM.

just ask the cardboard trump guy to explain it

less than a fucking month

I'm going to lay this out in simple terms, on the off chance that there are actually people who didn't understand Trump's intent when he said this.

The leaks were real. They factually occurred, and their contents are also factual.

Much (but not all) of the reporting on those leaks, however, was heavily editorialized, filled with conjecture, often omitted key information or played with context, and were written in such a way as to lead the reader to false or at the very least unverified conclusions. In other words, they ring false. Fake News, as a term, does not simply refer to news that is entirely fabricated. News that uses actual events, but twists things so as to create a fictional reality also falls under that umbrella. Just as an example, you've probably noticed how many of these stations have begun to conveniently leave out the word "illegal" before immigrant so as to paint the picture that Trump has an axe to grind against all immigrants, not just those who are in this country illegal.

It should be noted that this is not a partisan issue. Both Right Wing and Left Wing media are just as capable and willing to produce "fake news" if it serves their various pet narratives.

This is a CTR shill thread paid for by the Democratic party

Sage sage nigger sagey sage nigger lipped sage

>b-but muh 324991D chess!
every Drumpf supporter on this board should kill themselves

its fun to imagine Obama being inarticulate as fuck and liberals translating his nonsense into something

You should use your time to steer journalism back into the right direction.

You exist to serve the people, not the other way

OP isn't bright. Saged.

this is like when obama would be so fucking long winded that you would forgot what he was originally talking about and his cult would pretend they understood it