>actually look nice
>looks comfy, too
>better than Niggers in any case
>at least not a single mum
John you should think again

>zheng triggered

food, beer, baby nigger

It also can mean "little child"

Russia has white trash just like America does.

>a lower class acting decently

What seems to be the problem here? I have 99 reasons to dislikes Russkies but this picture ain't one of them.

she is a big girl

Social nihilism. The Soviet Union crafted it's people to fit into a higher ideal of a collectivized ideological society that was crafted and controlled by intellectuals in the Apparatchik. The population was more modest because they were directed to be in order to fulfill the functionality of the collective society. Due to the short-comings of the Soviet system, when it fell, most of the populace took a binary approach that the inherit nature of the entire previous system was flawed and they should take an opposite approach to make sure they don't repeat the same outcome. The result from that was radical individualism and un-goverance for a lot of the population, whose synthesis that proceeded it caused fractions of the population to be either nationalist in order to restore higher social order and the glories of the former global status, or to look into the Orthodox Church or other likeminded institutions for individual guidance.

The current outcome of all of this is that you have a a broad portion of the Russian population who are unruly materialistic degenerates with some patriotic elements, and fractions that as follows, are either: contained and pragmatic nationalists, blind and indirectional nostalgic communist, or superstitious reactionary Orthodox Christians.

what's white trash about making a joke, get over your heads ameriniggers

4u

Looks like they figured how to get men pregnant too.

what's your point, you perfidious leaf? there's still nothing wrong with op's pic

/newfags/ be smart be safe

Sup Forums.org/faq#sage
Sup Forums.org/faq#report

Shift-click a thread in the Catalog to hide it

Looks like the opposite of degenerate to me.

>happy white family
yes, how horrible

display a report is a report summerfag and only summerfag call people summerfag...

Russians are degenerate

because modern russia is hopeless. this is the result of getting fucked by a jewish ideology communism for 70 years and thanks to that russians have no understanding how to live like normal civilized people. this is coming from from a russian who fucking escaped from that shit hole.

Christian and traditional Russia

Russia is just degenerate... All who say Russia is great, have never lived there nor have tried to work out there. The corruption levels are high as fuck, if you need a document from authorities you need to pay in most cases bribe or you won't get what you want. Then there is a high criminal rate, people just disappear - you know... The economy is rigged by authority - no free market possible, so fuck your business. BUT the most people are friendly and have a good known welcome culture - don't forget that...

>family
>with son
>dad and mom looks young
>all smiling
>happy in thier own way
you know thats rare in western europe the last 30 years.i shed a tear. i hope the best for that family

this is it. of course it's not that bad anymore in the federal cities, but russia is corrupted to the core and corruption happens on all levels of life and you see it regularly. people are just as corrupted and live to take advantage of you. most people who went to russia as tourists or as students never had see what real russians have to go through and they have the false impression that russia is a great country because all they see are the good parts. most have never had to stand in lines at the hospital for 2 hours to see the doctor, or been to the recruiting office(voenkomat)..

Communism is hell of a drug. We should know, we're tripping balls on it right now.

Meanwhile the church has made a hell of a come back in Russia, while here we're replacing churches with mosques.

none have been to a russian public school. nuff said.

Or just look at the medical services... If you call an ambulance, it takes sometimes up to few hours until you get help - even if the hospital is few roads away. And the driver is maybe drunk. The people in Russia are corrupted because they just have no money for living - they need the money to buy food, pay the rental fees and gas/electricity. They you can say "fight for living" with a very minimal income. I sometimes just can't imagine to live like some Russians do...

really who thinks russia is great.
it screams misery and no future.

communism not even once.

tell me how fucked is east germany.

Cause mass slaughter of intelligent people of all kind in Russia history.

They still get money from the rich lands because they are broke... Still after almost fucking 30 years...

Living like an average russian is extremely primitive. Most people make around 25k rubles (in provincial towns - even less) and what is even more funnier, food and clothes, for example, cost considerably less in the states than in Russia. Most young people are forced to live with their parents because of this.

Nice try, nacmen.

>Family with a mother and father. So whats wrong with the picture ?

Cant blame them. Borscht and beer are delicious

>really who thinks russia is great.
>it screams misery and no future.
B-but Putin is the saviour of the WHite race

What is degenerate about a happy family? Fucking jealous nigger

wow, people have different opinions, even stupid ones!

russia BTFO

What's degenerate about this cuck

Seriously fuck off, just because I don't share the slave mentality most Russians have doesn't make me nacmen.

>comparing humans to Slavs
>comparing rich country to poor country

really makes you think

>country with 140 mln people
>here are few photos of some low life bydlo as proof that all Russia is degenerate
>don't mind that few examples of that can be found in any country in form of photos, don't mind that

Oh I see....

The things that made their bellies big.

Beer
Borscht
the baby name "Lyalya"

cute

What is your point?

If i told you that the protests about st. isaac being returned to church is headed by 2 jewish politicians, would you believe me?

Bébé, bortsch, bière

It's full of subhuman ivans

You LIVE in Mexico. Everytime you come outside it's full of rapists and degenerates trying to cross into the US because your country is so shit.
Look, I don't mean to say that Russians aren't retarded, be blessed their vodka souls, but a Mexican almost-human has no ground to call anyone anything! Even India is better off than you are, you pathetic shit heads.

Get lost Speedy Gonzalez.
They just live their life, and it seems as nothing wrong with them.

irradition

>post full of opinions and ruski asshurt
Life in Mexico is far better than India and Russia, cuck

You had to resort to meme scenarios like rape and degeneracy being all over the place to sustain your meme opinion

Russian Orthodox Church is group of merchants on stair of the temple.

Our patriarch loves stealing people's money as much your Pope loves washing Muslim feet.

Trying to talk down on a family, regardless of their income, for taking a humorous pregnancy pic makes you the degenerate.

Also Moscow/Saint P. comfiest cities.

I like Kiril

get the fuck out to porasha, you liberast faggot

But you, on the other hand, surely lived in Russia or India long enough, so your judgment isn't based on memes.

Because you say so.

Building the factories in front of the living quarters makes it extra comfy

>overpopulated shithole
>sparsely populated commie shithole
I don't think there's even a contest here

> LaLa (as in baby girl)
> dragon tattoo

> Russian Orthodox Church is group of merchants
> says political commie, whose leaders killed millions of people for being a Christian

I`m the liberast faggot here, k?

At least we have production other than drag trafficking over American border, Pedro.

Yes oh gawd that picture is just downright sickening someone put an end to this white supremacy

>Commies were assholes so Church is nothing but saints
Nice logic there.

Lel, the drug market barely even amounts to 20-30 billion in Mexico, also, aren't Russians huge fans of drugs? What seems to be the issue here?

In regards to quality of life, I can assure you that you'd be living a much better life in Mexico if you compared it against India or Russia.

They look happy. Happy families aren't degenerate.

But who took the photo?

> Orthodox Temples confiscated by commies should not be returned to somewhat-restored Christian church, because they are not saints
Nice logic there.

>liberalist
Good one.

Truth burns your eyes?
Modern Orthodox Church have nothing to do with one before 1917. Ruled by ex-KGB and filled with greediest and laziest people in the country. Any man who is a part of this organization, cannot be called decent.
And before 1917 they used every possibility to fill their pockets. They even owned land with serfs (slaves).
It even go deeper into history when Christianity was (by fire and blood) used to turn free Eastern Slavic tribes into slaves.

>I like Kiril
He just has good PR team.

There is such thing called "photo by timer".
In android there are also voice commands to make photo. Look in options.

> Modern Orthodox Church have nothing to do with one before 1917.
> That`s why temples should be owned by literally communist (((academics))), that where placed in rule over education and science here by bolsheviks.

Commie logic every time.
> it solution is not perfect for everyone in the world and it will be better for Russians, it should not be implemented

Sup Forums will actually defend these subhumans

comparing the largest country in the world to a shitstain on the globe. no offense to austrians

>slint mongol eyes
>white
Really tingles my mingles m8

No more than the US, Bubba Joe...

youtu.be/DAjVDLeJqC0

>comparing russians to slavs
The main thing keeping decent slavic countries down is russian influence.

>Orthodox Temples confiscated by commies
None of Lutheran churches in Kaliningrad ever belonged to Orthodox.
But this does not stop them from wanting to get their hands on it.

Also, they owned lands with serfs. Why not give them back too. Are you ready for your new master?

a fat boy is smiling, whats wrong with you?

>decent slavic countries
nonsence

Look at all these mongoloids.

Note how the kid looks significantly more Asian. It's a thing you can notice in Slavs, kinda like every mammal fetus looks the same and shows primitive parts.

I have no idea why Sup Forumsiticians here are bowing to Russia. Russia is anti-anything you love. It's strongly anti-white, anti-right, anti-freedom, anti-AMERICAN. Christianity here is just a show for the West. NONE of my close freinds or relatives attend church service. Nobody here has values, nobody has beliefs, nobody makes a stand for something. If West is so stupid to form perception by fake white-strong-military-state picture that Russian media feed you, you're going to extinct in our lifetime.

t. Ivan Rightwingov

This the Dr Phil CASH ME OUTSIDE girl?

I heard recently that Russia's economy is about the size of California's.

How the fuck is Russia anti-white?

> None of Lutheran churches in Kaliningrad ever belonged to Orthodox.
None of the Churches on the eastern side of Dnepr belonged to cuckolics or their denominations. Apparently commie is perfectly fine with uniats killing Russians and taking the temples, but a is not ok with Orthodox take Lutheran ruins at least to preserve it in form of a Christian temple.

Lol, dont even bother. All these nice conspircay blogs are telling white americans how soviet Putin is a white, christian nationalist now and will help the US get on the right path again.

>This the Dr Phil CASH ME OUTSIDE girl?

Yeah, Danielle Bregoli...
instagram.com/bhadbhabie_real/

Everyone knows that Mexicans are a lazy, primitive and rape prone nation. Do I believe that all of you are like that? Of course not, I'm not a racist! But let's be real - the absolute majority of Mexicans are likely to never break IQ of 80 and have raped at least one person in their lifetime. Those are facts, Jose, not memes.

dont listen to this liberast

he will sell his motherland for a box of biscuits and a jar of jam

for make proud soldier of glorious Red Army is necessary to breed MAN and MAN, involvement of woman can bring only FEELINGS and CRYING, creation by man and man make of STEEL and FURY

>None of the Churches on the eastern side of Dnepr belonged to cuckolics or their denominations.

Daily reminder that kikes literally banned your dead end religion for 90 years...