BREAKING: WH LEAKER FOUND. KATE WALSH

Never Trumper Kate Walsh & Reince Preibus working together
"There’s also reportedly a trove of e-mails where Katie Walsh and Reince Priebus discuss how to rid themselves of Trump, according to a former #NeverTrump consultant."

“The president and his allies have been deliberately feeding her fake information in order to find her network,” says a source close to the president’s family. “It’s been going well.”

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/breaking-report-white-house-deputy-chief-staff-nevertrumper-kate-walsh-source-leaks/

Other urls found in this thread:

gotnews.com/breaking-reinces-gal-whitehouse-chief-staff-kmwalsh_gop-source-trump-leaks-nytimes-others/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>thegatewaypundit

into the trash this thread goes

>thegatewaypundit.com

hi, shareblue

The kike shills jumped in so quick. I love it
Traitors will be hanged

Shareblue fuck off

did her nudes leak or what?

Oh hi CREW

>sharecrew

gotnews.com/breaking-reinces-gal-whitehouse-chief-staff-kmwalsh_gop-source-trump-leaks-nytimes-others/

Did anybody archived that thread several days ago where supposed White House insider said the Flynn incident was planned and realized by Trump inner circle to find out the moles?

bump for truth

oy vey goyim shut it down

That was Flynn's son, wasn't it?
Basically they laid a "Blue Dye Trap" to catch the traitors.
Flynn might get reinstated

>Kate Walsh
How long do we have to wait before she is burnt at the stake?

oyy veeey dont look at those articles

I'd say within 2 weeks
Also, (((they))) are sliding this thread hard

I've heard they are going to put him under tillerson at stare as head of the INR. Would be awesome because he could destroy the deepstate with little/no congressional oversight

TO THE REFUGEE CAMP SHE GOES!

Bump

Maybe, but he said he will make new threads each day. I didn't saw any and I don't remember his nickname to look in archive.

That's one story I read also. That would actually be a smarter move. INR is the top dog if intel

She worked for McCain reeeeeeeee

until i can read the leaks emails or a source gives their name its fake. same rule with anti trump news

Stay mad, fags!

>congressional oversight
Considering Chaffetz is the chair of the committee, and Trey 'tearing up the traitors' Gowdy can be stopped, I think the oversight committee will do much more good that harm

All the pieces of her several sided puzzle piece match up
But we need harder evidence

Yeah but chaffetz is a Jewish Mormon and a sleeper cell
We can't let him head up anything for much longer, eventually he is going to pull a 180

bump.

shills pls go

This traitor should be executed immediately

bumpity bump

Treason

What is the punishment for this for real?

Are they going to jail for the rest of their lives?

It would send a much better message if they were waterboarded to death

>chaffetz is a Jewish Mormon
I had no idea, execute order 1488

She won't be charged with treason. The max penalty for treason is death

You can't die from water boarding, that's part of the point of its effectiveness

A FUCKING WOMAN

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

W
O
M
A
N

WH should consist of men only tbqh

You can die from lack of water during an ironic two day waterboarding session

>“The president and his allies have been deliberately feeding her fake information in order to find her network,” says a source close to the president’s family. “It’s been going well.”

There's no 5D chess they said.
He's just dumb they said.

Niggas get rekt by the oldest ploy in the book.

nice gum smile you skank

Cool.
Lock the bitch up.
Another blue bites the dust.

Wew lad

Not only that. But it indicates that their are other moles in the intelligence agency.
The intelligence community shot itself in the foot and a purge of those officials may happen...

This senpai, these fragile and pathetic bleeding creatures have no business being in any position of power.

>She worked for McCain

what a surprise, he should never have left his bamboo prison.

Do I need to ask CNN for permission to read it or what?

hence the word 'network' Satan

Don't trust it. Not because of the source, but because you shouldn't trust ANY news source

Deleting. Wrong Kate Walsh. I'm a dumb.

Priebus doing the perp walk?

I don't think my penis can get that erect, guys.

Wat do?

Is this something that will get Sessions or better yet, Trey Gowdy to hold her accountable?

>“The president and his allies have been deliberately feeding her fake information in order to find her network,” says a source close to the president’s family. “It’s been going well.”

of course it was a woman

Trump needs to start draining the swamp ASAP and start with these fucking RINO mother fucking traitors. Glad he is phishing them out.

Look at front of drudge, 4 articles about mccain rabble rousing against trump, the new york one is fucking super long and cringe, still trying to hype up his POW/maverick 'persona'

fucking lock up mccain, preibus, the bush family, and the clintons and anyone connected who speaks up with so much as a peep to defend them.

Live execution on TV when?

I would pay to see this desu senpai

He's said in the past he would set up a meeting and tell no one and see if it would leak.

Oh hi CTR

NSFW

NEVER STOP FUCKING WINNING

send priebus to alaska to alaska as petty official for the next 8 years to work with the natives, kthxbye

>set up a meeting
>tell no one
I don't understand

Like his aides and secretary.

The purge will be televised
These treasonous scumbags can't hide their evil

The woman who manages his schedule is apparently the leaker

If course it was Rinsed Penis. We should have known by the name alone that he'd try to fuck us!