Ask a redpilled Jew anything

Ask a redpilled Jew anything

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell me how to become a jew. I want to swindle people out of money, control them and get rich.

is the war on russia about their amber reserves in Kaliningrad?

>redpilled
>Jew
Fucking pick one

Would a Jew be able to thrive without community, lies and nepotism?

Those Jews that turned their back on their people seemed to fall of their grace.

Can I convert without getting my dick chopped off?

Why have redpilled Jews been using this same picture in these threads for years?

Do you regret not being born non-jew?
Do you support zionism? State of israel? If not, what is yoyr end goal of your faith? Not like heaven for christians or virgins for muds, or karma thing for hindu buddies?

/newfags/ be smart be safe

Sup Forums.org/faq#sage
Sup Forums.org/faq#report

Are the NWO jews behind the push for war with Russia?

What do jews gain?

Ukraine?

All Jews are redpilled, We are the bluepillers but we know the truth obviously

Being jewish is a mentality not a race. You must look at anybody not useful to you (useful can be just a providing entertainment for you to unwind no necessarily monetary gain) as less than human and something to be used. You must embrace that the world is unfair but there is no obligation for you to make it fair. Help your friends and have them help you back. Choose useful friends. Eat or be eaten. Become a jew.

T. Natural born Jew

go home shlomo you're circumcised

Are you a Zionist?

shekels, where do I get them ?

Isn't pork delicious?

((()))
SAGE

how does your archnoc, kabbalistic jew magic work?
how do we combat the international jew?

Is that a Jizzard?

>how does your archnoc, kabbalistic jew magic work?
only very few weird sephardic jews actually practice that shit.

when will you stop jewing me?

tell me about the Baha'i

tell me if jews and whites can ever be allies against the muslim menace, or are the jews absolutely convinced in their hatred of the west?

How did you get away with 9/11?

Is Haretz and left wing in Israel jews jewing jews?

jews who desperately want to be expected by the alt right are the most cucked people in existence

Is God real?

Define "redpilled".

>redpilled jew

topkek.... Do you realize that you are a part of the group, who caused more harmful to the world? Do you feel guilty? No? Then you are not redpilled period.

Is this the new "redpill" that Sargon and his lot are supposedly taking now

Is that your selfie brah

What do Jews gain by having the worlds two most powerful military's go to war with each other?

America & Russia are still mostly white countries who's militaries are mostly made up of "alpha" straight white males (the very people the Jews are trying to genocide). Europe, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand are willingly genociding themselves through racemixing/immigration willingly and have offered no opposition to the Jew whatsoever.

America elected Trump and Russia isn't going along with their NWO plans. This is all about taking out their only opposition. The only ones I could see being a problem for them (besides those two countries) could be the Japanese. It's no surprise that the Japanese are VERY tribal and intelligent people who were kicking some serious ass during WW2 until we subdued them. If they are let off the chain again, the consequences within Asia would be devastating for the Jews (who seek to control the world).

For them, it would be best of China ruled Asia because China willingly keeps its people borderline autistic and has the numbers to do the same all throughout the world (if Russia, America, and Europe were out of the way).

They've been working on Europe hardcore as of late (massive fascist PC culture indoctrination/uncontrollable immigration).

They were setting up Russia/America to wipe each other out.

They've been prepping China economically to destroy Japan for quite some time now (something they might be able to accomplish if Japan isn't let off its leash).

When it's all said and done, America/Russia/Japan/ and Europe would be out of the way and the only "real" superpower that would be left standing would be the Chinese.

>1 post by this ID.
YOU'VE BEEN HAD, FAGGOTS!!! YOU FELL FOR JEWISH TRICKS ONCE AGAIN!!! STOP REPLYING TO THIS SHITTY SLIDE THREAD!!! HE'S NOT ANSWERING!!!

Ben is that you?

What do you think? We wipe each other out and they become more powerful.

> We wipe each other out and they become more powerful.

Exactly. For instance, let's say the entire oriental race went to war against the Hispanics, blacks, and Arabs. Let's also say that each side pulverized each other until there were only ruins of their societies left. At that point, there'd only be Caucasian countries left standing and we'd reign supreme without even being remotely challenged by anyone.

If that were the case, do you think we'd still continue dealing with these other countries like we are now? Or do you think we'd enforce our will upon the earth (much more than we've been doing)?

It's a classic strategy: Have your two strongest opponents wage war and destroy each other, then swoop in and become the new world power by economic means alone (it doesn't hurt that they've been dumbing down our populations since the 1950's too).

Think long term.

Well russia kicked out the oligarchs. Do you know what an oligarch is? It sounds a lot like a capitalist to me. A buisness person who makes so much money they gain political influence. Does that not sound like capitalism? And most of these oligarchs were jewish. Anyone whose taken a red pill can see that america is just israels war machine. and that israel wants america and russia to destroy each other, each for their own reason, russia for kicking them out, and america for, well, jews believe in the antichrist. In their torah it says to use the antichrist until he turns on them and then destroy him. zionists see america as the antichrist. A meager pawn to be used and tossed aside once their agenda is fulfilled. Which will take some time and wont happen now. The jews would need to exterminate the muslims and expand on israel and start having babies. That will never happen though. The lids been blown off. Pandoras box is opened. The jews master plan is falling to pieces. Judaism is like the guy who made ponnochio. Pinnochio is a christian. The little cricket is the islamist. These three religions are like a card game and if you play along long enough and spread the game across the lands one day jews will control that land. Its an ancient mind game that people still fall for and even wage fucking wars over. Thats why im a pagan. I dont give a fuck if the christians killed the pagans. That wouldnt be the first group of people you mistakenly slaughtered for your shadow masters.

>Think long term.

>1 post by this ID

As a Jew let me kill yourself.