Is God punishing Western Europeans because we've abandoned Christianity?

Is God punishing Western Europeans because we've abandoned Christianity?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107068401
nytimes.com/2008/07/06/world/middleeast/06stone.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Germany
icelandmag.visir.is/article/00-icelanders-25-years-or-younger-believe-god-created-world-new-poll-reveals
nytimes.com/2000/03/04/us/the-2000-campaign-the-religion-issue-interracial-dating-ban-to-end.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No God, but (((Marx))) doing what he does to his followers. Damn them to degeneracy and self destruction.

Shouldn't he be punishing all the muslim countries, all of africa, all of asia, and most of south america instead?

You haven't read a single sentence by Marx, have you?

I an abstract why, yes, life is to suffer and put the community above yourself

God doesn't punish us directly. We are punished as a natural effect of our own actions.

really makes you think

Yes

2 Nephi 1:8-10
8 And behold, it is wisdom that this land should be kept as yet from the knowledge of other nations; for behold, many nations would overrun the land, that there would be no place for an inheritance.

9 Wherefore, I, Lehi, have obtained a promise, that inasmuch as those whom the Lord God shall bring out of the land of Jerusalem shall keep his commandments, they shall prosper upon the face of this land; and they shall be kept from all other nations, that they may possess this land unto themselves. And if it so be that they shall keep his commandments they shall be blessed upon the face of this land, and there shall be none to molest them, nor to take away the land of their inheritance; and they shall dwell safely forever.

10 But behold, when the time cometh that they shall dwindle in unbelief, after they have received so great blessings from the hand of the Lord—having a knowledge of the creation of the earth, and all men, knowing the great and marvelous works of the Lord from the creation of the world; having power given them to do all things by faith; having all the commandments from the beginning, and having been brought by his infinite goodness into this precious land of promise—behold, I say, if the day shall come that they will reject the Holy One of Israel, the true Messiah, their Redeemer and their God, behold, the judgments of him that is just shall rest upon them.

Christies don't think, they just emote. They've fallen for Jewish tricks, and they're a lot like women.

Yes. More judaism will solve the problems judaism caused.
Kikestain logic

obviously it's Odin doing it

Revelation 3:9
"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Yes.

Spiritual vacuum, hear that rushing sound? Its islam & satan rushing in

Yeah. Fuck kikestianity

Ditt jävla helvete, kristendomen är vad fan som fick oss såhär jävla cucked från början!!!! Den där jävla magiska sandnegern i rymden här INTE hemma här! Ta livet av dig din jävla körgosse!

read nietzsche

t. Emote

2017 is a disgusting year for norway. Abandoned jesus himself. Makes me want to cry. Stay strong brothers.

Christianity is against kikes. It's in the names, you doofus.

Have you been to those places?
They are far more religious than europeans.
Since there is only 1 God, and at the same time multiple Gods, it is hard not to follow a wrong one. (Some cults and satanic / aggressive / murderous / hate groups excluded.)
People in 3rd world countries are much more in tune with God than the comsuming, non-believing heretics who claim to be superior because they were born with empty 'riches' often stolen or taken by force by their grandparents, and kept in check by their governments.

No one can abandon Jesus on your behalf

Do you really think the problem with Western society is that it's TOO religious?

Seems more like Allah is rewarding Muslims for being faithful.

be easy on him, he's new

>Christianity is against kikes
>It's in the names

The problem is that kikestianity is anti-white

You tell me.

Corresponding thread:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107068401

white islams.... I just kek'd

You're retarded. Even for a cuckstain

There's nothing original about Christianity.

>nytimes.com/2008/07/06/world/middleeast/06stone.html

Europeans should worship old gods & their own fathers. Not some desert father.

"Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad."

The objective truth here is that whites have indeed gone collectively crazy.

Jews hate Jesus Christ you retard.

Pahjeet speaks the truth.
The reason jews survived diaspora for 2000 years (despite kikestianity being specifically invented to subvert whites) is that they have an ethnic religion.
Ethnicity and religion should be homogenous. It's the only way to preserve ethnic identity.

hows all that atheism working out there kraut? oh right you dont have a nation anymore, just a country thats falling apart fast.

have fun with the memes!

Jewsus was a jew you retard.
YHWE isn't real you retard.
You fell for the jew you retard.
Kikestianity is anti-white you retard,

Larping is for fat teenagers.

come back when your country isn't shit
(waiting...)

Happy belated 14th birthday.

Sadly not good enough. Kikestains still push for immigration. Too bad I don't live in an atheist society like Iceland where they don't care that Jewsus was a refugee
Kikes ruin everything

Yes

He was born Jewish but Jesus formed his own fellowship that later became Christianity.

Basically, you are the average retard who hasn't ever actually read the bible and still tries to talk about it.

>triggered
I have read it. Certainly more than you.

"Modernity will not be punished, Modernity is the punishment."

>christcuck

16 Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field.

17 Cursed shall be thy basket and thy store.

18 Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.

19 Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
20 The Lord shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me.

21 The Lord shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it.
7 The Lord will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the emerods, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed.

28 The Lord shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart:

and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.

31 Thine ox shall be slain before thine eyes, and thou shalt not eat thereof: thine ass shall be violently taken away from before thy face, and shall not be restored to thee: thy sheep shall be given unto thine enemies, and thou shalt have none to rescue them.

32 Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long; and there shall be no might in thine hand.

33 The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed alway:

34 So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.

35 The Lord shall smite thee in the knees, and in the legs, with a sore botch that cannot be healed, from the sole of thy foot unto the top of thy head.

36 The Lord shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known;

Literally Europe

Christianity has ruined Europe as a whole.

Christianity was meant to shackle warrior German pagan spirit.

no
everething have start and everithing have the end
just the law of nature

doubtful

God isn't real, brah.

49 The Lord shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:

51 And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed: which also shall not leave thee either corn, wine, or oil, or the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he have destroyed thee.

52 And he shall besiege thee in all thy gates, until thy high and fenced walls come down, wherein thou trustedst, throughout all thy land: and he shall besiege thee in all thy gates throughout all thy land, which the Lord thy God hath given thee.

53 And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the Lord thy God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee:

Yes the Curses are real

DEUS VULT AVE MARIA NON NOBIS DOMINE!

Like I care.

Now let me try:
>YHWE isn't real
>You know that
>The bible a shit
>You know that
>You only use kikestainity as an identity and would never listen to YHWE's commandments if you wouldn't agree with them

Thank you for Deutoronmy 28, one of the sweetest chapters in the Old testament. Someone had to post this.

Hopefully, but most of what happening is what Europeans has brought upon themselves.

Can't wait for Europe to stop existing, you all deserve every single bad thing that will happen on that continent.

by having their lands bombed to shit?
hospitals, schools, kindergartens - drop a bomb on them. Tens of thousands innocent people have died by the hands of mainly america. For what?

In any case an Indo-European deity might be doing it.

Asia and South America have seen growth in Christianity, and Africa is also expected to increase their Christian population.

Also, most Muslim countries have common occurrences with people blowing themselves up, bombs, etc. they are already punishing themselves.

>being this blind

Man seems like jews are YHWE's choosen people after all. Thank Yeshua they have a billion disposable goyim at their hand who would gladly for Israel just to overcompensate their virginity by posting Deus Vult xDDD. Case and point

>when you realise what I said is true and kikestianity and immigration DO go hand in hand so your only reply is this

Lmao I'm not a Christian, retard.

White sharia death-rape-squads with genital mutilations from 88th dimension

we are nearing Ragnarok, be safe Sven

>Jewish God will punish Scandinavians for not worshipping a Jew.

What a fucking great fantasy. Typical Kikestian.

God helps those who help themselves.

Miracle cannot come out of nothing.

Also it is not god that is destroying the west, west is destroying itself. The ideas which we call (((progress))) is nothing more but a tool for (((them))) to establish IngSoc masked under unrelenting virtue signaling.

But if you take time to think analize and listen to like mindedc individuals like Jordan Peterson, you will realize that where we are headed is nothing more but destruction of western culture, dismatling belief and values that built it and finaly race mixing with point of destroying white race and creating Mulato 90 IQ retard who cannot think rationally and analitically, a race incapable of realizing their enslavement, just like Venezuela. Of course there will be intelectuall individuals, but see how they get threated in Venezuela.

Well he (God) tests us.has nothing to do with punishment.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Germany

The percentage of the population identifying as "Christian" is at ~59%, although some Christians may support taking in more refugees, overall, Christians are also more likely to support right-wing politics. The mistake that you are making is thinking percentage is the same as numerical value, what yo are claiming would be the same as a person claiming that whites are the biggest welfare users in the U.S., although in regards to percentage, they make up a small portion of welfare users for their overall population.

Of course the biggest religious group will have more people, but in other, more secularized, European nations you can observe the same trend with religiosity decreasing and the popularity of a globalist mindset becoming common, whether it be with the influence of modern architecture and the deterioration of local cultures, a growing apathetic view towards anything political, etc.

Poland would be a good example of, specifically, Christianity being a factor that makes a country resistant to outside influences.

Furthermore, comparing the U.S. and other developed countries would also be similar, the U.S. is one of the most religious/biggest Christian country out of all the developed nation, there is a reason why we are still able to elect candidates that take a hard stance against Muslim migration, etc.

>Jewish God will punish non-Jewish Scandinavians for not worshipping the Jewish god.

Ok

The concept of the monotheistic God is a reference to whatever defined objective universal truth. Yes we have gone against objective truth by abandoning Christianity and are suffering the consequences.

>punishing
that's incorrect, he's testing us
t. black man

>Poland would be a good example of, specifically, Christianity being a factor that makes a country resistant to outside influences
Dishonesty. The pope told them to take in refugees and they rejected.
Look at Iceland. Way more atheist than Germany and almost no fugees.
And christians vote CDU Merkel's party.
Thanks a lot jews.

>we have gone against objective truth by abandoning Christianity
Bait is about subtlety fham

>Look at Iceland. Way more atheist than Germany and almost no fugees.

The only reasons it hasn't been flooded with them is because it's far away, extremely cold and has very little gibs to hand out.

No, because people don't read history books anymore.

IVE ABANDONED MY MILKSHAKE!

Yes.

They are already punished, Africa, Middle East are such shitholes, same for Asia except SK where they are Christian.

We are around 80% Christian, whatever the reddit memes told you. We have lots of gibs but while the rest of the world recoiled from nationalism after ww2 we just got our independence so the prevailing culture has been pretty nationalistic since then. There is growing noborders faggotry but actual policies have always been relatively strict.

We regularly even stop foreign investment because of how disruptive it would be to the fabric of society. Recently some burger company wanted to build a huge private hospital providing lots of jobs but pretty much everyone here agreed we didn't want it and the government stopped it. Same goes for some hotel a chinese guy wanted to build.

> 80%
Sure icelandmag.visir.is/article/00-icelanders-25-years-or-younger-believe-god-created-world-new-poll-reveals

Are you familiar with the story of the Towel of Babel? It is God's will for the people to be separate in their different languages, cultures, and nations

>t. youtube atheist

No. That's not what the story is about. The bible is full of race mixing. And to proof this: No big christian theologian ever interpreted it that way and no big denomination proclaims such an interpretation.

From the actual poll done by atheist propagandists instead of the propaganda article.
>What statement comes closest to your position to faith?
>I profess to the Christian faith. - 68.8%
>Atheist - 22.6%

If you only take people under 25 years it's 43% Christian, 40% Atheist. But that's normal, most people can't answer the question in an informed way until they are at least 25. Most "independent thinkers" will consider themselves atheist when they are 15-25.

christian schools in America banned interracial dating using the Tower of Babel story justification

(((God))) aka Yahweh/Jehovah is an enemy of Europe/the white race. We need to go back to worshipping Thor/Odin/Perun/Zeus/Saturn

If you provide source I stand corrected. Nonetheless it's diffeerent what you can justify wth it compared to what it teaches. Given that Moses had a black wife and the couple in song of songs is mixed raced and it literally says don't judge me for my brown skin I doubt it would fly

Now, without Christianity, american schools promote racemiwing «mixed babies are healthier :DDD »

Why are tons of Pagans leftists?

That's just the new age "wiccan" types. They're not true pagans.

>''God made racial differences as he made gender differences,'' said a statement the university posted on its Internet site. But, the statement added, when God stopped humans from building the Tower of Babel, a story told in Genesis, God did so to prevent them from creating ''one-world government.''
>''Based on this biblical account (Genesis 10 and 11),'' the statement said, ''the university wishes to give God the benefit of any doubt and avoid pursuing any direction that would give assistance to the renewed efforts of man to create a one-world community consisting of one religion, one economy, one government and one race.''
>nytimes.com/2000/03/04/us/the-2000-campaign-the-religion-issue-interracial-dating-ban-to-end.html

We ethno nationalist christian now

Why are tons of pagans LARPers?

Race mixing is always considered sin in the bible. A violation of the very first law in the bible, which is kind after kind.
>And to proof this: No big christian theologian ever interpreted it that way and no big denomination proclaims such an interpretation.
Then they are all wrong. Does it matter what they say if it contradicts the bible?

>Given that Moses had a black wife
No he didn't. His wife was a daughter of the priest of the tribe of Midian, one of the sons of Abraham.

>the couple in song of songs is mixed raced
They are both white.

>don't judge me for my brown skin
It says he was black from a sun tan. But otherwise he is white and ruddy

neither are modern pagans for that matter

Again, new age posers. Why do most Christians not go to church or donate to charity/volunteer? Why do they prey for their negroid football players to score touchdowns instead?

go pagans get on a ship and raid foreign lands?
do pagans sacrifice animals to appease the gods?
it's a fad, nothing more, it will fade away again

Based. I'll give you that point.

>Does it matter what they say if it contradicts the bible?
Yes if it's what the overwhelming majority of christians believe it matters.
Would love to see a theological debate on that between two top tier christians.
Any recs?

>Yes if it's what the overwhelming majority of christians believe it matters.
It does matter, but it is not relevant to what the bible actually says.

>Would love to see a theological debate on that between two top tier christians.
All of the denominational churches are contrary to the bible. So no

No God's not real.

Are you that weird guy who says christianity is genetical and whites are the true descendants of Abraham?
Or guy with weird theory rather. No offense meant

>Make random claims
>Telling people what they know
Who put this chimp behind a keyboard? Don't you have some German women to rape?

No, Christianity is the same medieval fairy tale nonsense as Islam.

Jews in their infinite greed has fucked the west though hence they're squirting medicine into the air or something to fight the disease.
The more diverse genes are the more with they can withstand so they promote multiculturalism and flood the west with refugees from the countries they destroyed on purpose.

We radiation mutants now