Admit it Sup Forums: Trump is crashing and burning

Admit it Sup Forums: Trump is crashing and burning.

Other urls found in this thread:

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/current_events/politics/prez_track_feb17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Trump keep the nuclear codes.

I'll believe it when fox news reports it.

FAKE NEWS

literally every one of my friends supports Trump even more now than before he was inaugurated. He's going to be a five-term president.

>media engineers a smear campaign against him since day one
>gets low approval ratings

really activates your almonds

same, it honestly cheered me up a lot when I found out my mom supports Trump
everyones on the trump boat now

Lol

fake news!!!

trump approval near 62%!

he'll never win the electron now. Drumpf is over.

>(((polls)))

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh look, it's the Brazilian monkey

What were those more recent ones showing %55+ approval?

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Trump keep the nuclear codes.

this.

How do you accurately sample an electorate that refuses to identify themselves due to fear of being branded racists, losing their jobs, or being assaulted or even KILLED by the (((tolerant))) left?

You want (((polls))) though?
>posting a Feb 12th poll

Use a more recent one:
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/current_events/politics/prez_track_feb17

>Friday, February 17, 2017

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 55% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-five percent (45%) disapprove.

kek

>Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Trump keep the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, former Hill supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching all these PAID shrills resist the will of the people.. But in all seriousness we can't let Brock keep the shit-posting.

Dude the the guy from Lebanon knows whats up

>trusting polls
GEE I WONDER WHERE WE LEARNED THIS FROM

Kek noooo user dooonnnnttttt facts aren't worth anything only emotioooaaaanssssss

Nice shoop OP

well let's do the math
40% of Americans aren't even white
and atleast 16% are crybaby commies

so that 56% disapproval contains 0% actual Americans

The eternal shitpasta

That's the lowest, most biased poll recently taken.

39% is the lowest 'Approve' polling from Pew.

Rasmussen polls 'Approve' at 55%.

The average of about 2 dozen poll results was 45%, which is pretty typical and expected.

>Not gonna lie, former Drumpf supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him lash and turn. But in all seriousness we can't let Trump keep the nuclear power pants.

Why do we even bother with approval ratings? according to pew Trump would not win the election. Trump hasent even begun to bring back jobs and MAGA

checked.

how can trump supporters refute this? Donald himself watches Fox News everyday and it's one of his only mainstream new sources that he actually personally trusts.

Former Trump voter here, I regret voting for this man everyday. The whole world is laughing at us now. World leaders are happy though, I can tell you that; not to the benefit of the US either...

>MSM still thinks they have any credibility after 98% clinton victory assured

Even the guy who's dad works at nintendo has more credibility than you shameless fuck-heads.