What happened yesterday evening in sweden? Is Drumpfy losing it?

What happened yesterday evening in sweden? Is Drumpfy losing it?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/01/15/15-year-old-boy-was-stabbed-to-death-by-migrant-because-he-was-protecting-young-girl-from-sex-assault/
youtu.be/DeKxz9t2i8E?t=22m16s
nyheteridag.se/tre-skadade-efter-mordforsok-med-knivhugg-i-rinkeby-tunnelbanestation/
youtube.com/watch?v=fmXv7aGrVUI
youtube.com/watch?v=DeKxz9t2i8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He wants people to look at Jewish Fox news, that's why he said it, to get more money.

Tell me pol. Why is he spreading fake news?

>not terrorized

disgusting.

more 4d chess to bring the problem out in the open, sweden should feel honored!

Trump has always been opposed to the fake ass refugees and the Muslim population replacements that has gone on way too long . Trump is smarter then we usually see. He knows about the Syrian false flag. He knows about Russian rights to Ukraine and their relationship with the west. Wanna get informed . Look up the Syrian pipeline the west wants to build through the middle east it explains why we've been in war . I despise jews and Muslims but face it since forever jews are and have been in control . Muslims want that control too so pick a side . Fuck it I'll work with jews for now you should wake up pol

also scandinavian countries should realize how the media uses their countries success to drive leftism down our throats, like bernie always saying we should be more like sweden. if even the tolerant scandinavians cannot integrate muslims, their narrative is in trouble.

No, Bernie used Denmark as the paragon of the nordic model since even he was redpilled enough to know Sweden's fucked

Just women being raped by migrants, in other words a normal day for you.

With top quality free healthcare and education, only retards dont integrate.

>scandinavian countries should realize how the media uses their countries success to drive leftism down our throats

they would be proud

so as far as I can tell making up a story about sweden being a hell hole will make people look up sweden and realize it is a hell hole

seems easier just to use a real example though

He spilled the beans on a false flag attack before it had taken place.

Big mistake! CIA will be super pissed.

No, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend.

Yids and Dune Coons can both fuck off.

geez what a hellhole

Yeah, real example would have been better. Now the "fact checking" overshadows what could have been a major redpilling vector.

>look, last night a goose bumped a piece of wood in Sweden. This means open borders are peace.

Who eats pizza like this?

The cheese is in the crust!

The Rinkeby murderer

National day in the district of Rinkeby, Stockholm

typical night scene in "the New Stockholm".

explanation: Police has to keep peace between the factions of new Swedes.

In the future, more surveillance is necessary to stop criminal activity. In other news: Swedish police doesn't do enough to stop crime.

>"we dindu nothing"

there is some fear, but there is no reason for fear. Also, everything is under control.

*Inhales*
WRONG

nothing to see here, carry on

please stop looking. No country is free of crime.

nobody was harmed here, that's what counts.

just youth doing silly things. They will grow up eventually

The real example wouldn't have gained this much traction, media would ignore it. Now they think they are damaging Trump while in fact they are doing exactly what he wanted in the first place. He's been doing this for 1.5 years and these retards still fall for it.

police placing silly plastics again. It's because they have OCD, there is actually no problem.

Even Brazil looks heavenly from that angle.

I'm amazed that liberals are all up in arms right now because apparently nothing happened in Sweden on Friday. Nevermind that the media actively hides the violence in Sweden. Nevermind that in spite of this they still report on the refugeee violence pretty frequently. No no. Fuclk all that. Trump said "LAST NIGHT" and NOTHING HAPPENED LAST NIGHT. That's all that matters. Liberals don't care that there is constant refugeee violence in Sweden, because fuck Europe I guess? It's more important to call Trump a liar than to help the rest of the world now?

No that's wrong. You believe things you discover on your own more. You show them to other people. You KNOW them, truly. When someone just tells you someone and you accept it, it's a whole different thing. You just add it to your mental list of things that a true and that's it. You'll assume everyone else already has it in their memory banks rather than share it. You won't even really "know" it, so much as just be able to recall it occasionally if someone asks you to. There's different levels to the thing's presence in your mind. Trump is legitimately a genius.

breitbart.com/london/2016/01/15/15-year-old-boy-was-stabbed-to-death-by-migrant-because-he-was-protecting-young-girl-from-sex-assault/

Very progressive.

After being on a tirade about fake news he brought up a muslim terrorist attack in Sweden that never happened. That's how fucking retarded he is

the worst towns in Sweden aren't even close to the problem towns in USA (east st louis, detroit, garry, chicago).

He was talking about Tucker's show on Sweden's refugee problem the night before. He never said anything about an attack, leftist people have just lost all grip on reality.

>look at flag
Suddenly everything is explained.

Who's tucker?

The clip that appeared on the news was cut very suggestively. But I've since seen the whole clip and Trump was just saying that the Swedish situation is generally fucked; he didn't intend to refer to a specific incident.
Fake news.

REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

tucker carlson m8

Fuck off traitor, why don't you start trafficking kids in for them too, it's been going on for so long anyway amirite?

Maybe it's like the irl version of Cunningham's law.
>Say something factually wrong
>Media can't resist pointing it out
>Starts national conversation on a controversial topic

He has been doing this for a while. Maybe by accident, maybe on purpose. Either way, I like that people are talking about how cucked Sweden is.

>photo of a police truck on a street
Very convincing, Ahmed.

>tfw drove to Melbourne from Tampa and loved the speech

guy is a true blue leader he just let some random guy in crowd on stage which is something i've never seen done

Tucker Carlson and the report on Sweden:

youtu.be/DeKxz9t2i8E?t=22m16s

Basically this,he says millions of ilegals voted...People flocked to disprove him Heeley it's wasn't enough to tip the popular vote...but they just proved it was possible for them to vote,you just bait them a bit and they go full retard,and he has skillfully been ripping them a new one since day one

Thanks m8

>Did you see what happened in sweden, last night?
>Did you see what happend in sweden last night

Did you

If you lived in Europe, you would recognize this state. Police has to be stationed at refugee centers because otherwise they chimp out.

nyheteridag.se/tre-skadade-efter-mordforsok-med-knivhugg-i-rinkeby-tunnelbanestation/

"Three injured after the attempted murder of stabbings in Rinkeby metro station"

STOCKHOLM On Saturday night a young man was operated on acute after being stabbed in the stomach in the Stockholm suburb of Rinkeby, and the incident is classified as attempted murder. - There are two more which are captioned as plaintiff, ie that they participated in the row and received minor injuries.

On lördsgskvällen at 18:22, police received the alarm about a brawl at the metro in the northern Stockholm suburb of Rinkeby. The location was a young man stabbed in the stomach and was taken to hospital for emergency surgery. According to data Aftonbladet man should be 16 years old. Two more persons have been injured in the altercation, telling police News Today.

- There are two more which are captioned as plaintiff, ie that they participated in the row and received minor injuries, said police duty officer Mats Almquist to News Today.

There will also be several witnesses to the incident. The police can not yet say whether the row has been documented by surveillance cameras at the metro station.

The left liked to spew lack of evidence but the problem is that nobody has done an actual study on it or given a legit reason why it is not possible. A few estimate it but this

Holy fuck. You guys actually believe the shit coming out of your mouthes. Priceless!

>AMBULANS

LEARN TO SPELL YOU LAZY SHITS

AMBULANCE

CCCCCEEEE

yeah that is pretty bold. "Polis" is the other one

MORE LIKE BENIS

DONT SWECOPS QUIT IN FRUSTRATION BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BUST ANY ISLAMIC HEADS

HOW CAN YOU POLICE THIS CRIMINAL SCUM IF YOU JUST DECLARE THE WHOLE COUNTRY A NOGO ZONE

Okay, so did he actually refer to an incident, or point of time regarding Sweden?
Or did he just make a reference to the bigger picture?
I'm not sure who's full of shit.

He has Alzheimer's like Reagan.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmXv7aGrVUI

He asked people if they had seen last night what is happening in Sweden, most likely because there was a Tucker Carlson report on the subject:

(The report
youtube.com/watch?v=DeKxz9t2i8E
)

I just made that up on the spot you guys might be kinda dumb

the Sweden part starts at 22:30 in the second video

He was referring to the country having a disproportionate amount of rape

a swedish teenager got stabbed in the back by a shitskin for standing up for a swedish girl who was getting harassed

LITERALLY CAPTAIN SWEDEN

STABBED WITH WHAT EXACTLY, BACK MEANING REAR?

I wonder if he meant to talk about France originally and just got confused due to how similarly fucked both countries are getting.
This could hurt him with the buzz about fake news.
I'm not gonna penalize him too much for this though, since it's not State of the Union or something like that.
Now I'm wondering if this is part of the chess game or he just fucked up.

>Crying fake news constantly
>LITERALLY makes up FAKE NEWS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CAN'T MAKE THIS UP

I think he just didn't expressed himself carefully enough, had seen the report about Sweden and wanted to remind us of what can happen.

It's Trump. Even if he did actually fuck up and it wasn't a ploy to make people redpilled on Sweden, all it takes is one neutral party to ask him what he meant by it and he'll say something smart.

I'm confident this shit was ruse worthy though, the reactions from one sentence of this guy going off has caused shockwaves. Media can't even see they're being pumped and dumped.