/aug/ general

Why don't you read Nietzsche and find out what truth actually is?

youtube.com/watch?v=ue2iDVxK2Y4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJU28RLY4yk
youtube.com/watch?v=e1w6irNav4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's so proud about knowing babby's first philosopher.

I do not want to see that cunt's face here again.

Anyone have the video of her band with the autist screecher?

Pol is so lame.

>user why are you reading that nazi frog website again?

Why do I want to read about some syphilitic degenerate atheist who died miserable, alone, and diseased in a mental hospital? Fuck off, you muslim shit head.

give me quick rundown on Sup Forums's obsession with dumb up-tight leftist who cannot take a joke on the internet

youtube.com/watch?v=XJU28RLY4yk

Look it's the creepy swede posting about this girl again, right on time!

>That Flag
>Nietzsche self-loather
this checks out

>this board still fucking circlejerking and worshipping some random chick who appeared in some video for 3 seconds

Holy fucking shit, this board is fucking beyond /r9k/ tier pathetic. You're all a bunch of permaloser autistic faggots, kill yourselves.

>what is love

youtube.com/watch?v=e1w6irNav4s

>Swede

>femlet
DROPPED

yea, post her feet for once
>inb4 pic where she's in chair

We must save her! ARRRRRRRGHH... I can't take it any more! That qt is in danger. She's under the influence of those godless antifa monsters. I can't sleep because of it. We must save her. LET'S SAVE ANTIFAFU!!!

I bet she goes on Sup Forums from time to time to see if we are still talking about her being perfect

Totally agree, we need to save her from the godless communists. She still has a slight bit of human decency left in her.

She says shes "genuinely unhappy" and has very poor self-image. There is hope.

Where the fuck are you getting these pictures from? Is there a mega or something?

she has instagram, you can just add her there.

link? Google's no help at all.

@augdowg and @frogustwest

She loves froggos.