Do you actually know the definition of fake news?

>Do you actually know the definition of fake news?

>What we're doing right now.

>Don Lemon so posteriorly perturbed he cuts to commercial immediately

Holy shit I don't know about the rest of you but Paris Dennard is cheeky enough to be /my lad/

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/320249-cnn-host-abruptly-ends-segment-after-trump-surrogate-makes-fake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EzY_h6OpnoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=V98Xu1qGDic
law.com/sites/almstaff/2017/02/16/judge-oks-libel-suit-against-cnn-over-investigative-report/?slreturn=20170119152300
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Been saying it's bs news since the mid 00's.

The biggest bullshitter in media.

>'Been saying it's bs news since the mid 00's.'
>namefag
>thinks anyone cares about his history of opinions or the opinions themselves
try getting a girlfriend, it's easier.

I love that guy for going right back to calling it fake news as soon as Don finished with his rant.

its funny how CNN gets bombarded with fake news claims from every direction

I hope they an hero soon

It is amusing that they hide under the guise of the free press whenever someone attacks them.

I didn't say I hate the press I said I hate you! My local paper is great. All nationally syndicated outlets are fake news however.

Cutting people off when presented with stuff they can't refute is nothing new for CNN

youtube.com/watch?v=EzY_h6OpnoQ

youtube.com/watch?v=V98Xu1qGDic

Facts and truth are the ultimate enemy of the left.

Dude shut up and watch your country burn.

>Dude shut up and watch your country burn.
You've mistaken me for one of your own, buddy.

Brazil is a total shit storm.

>Meanwhile Trump's administration cites three non-existent terrorist attacks.

Post the one where Paris Dennard confronted that Jew who said nigger

wow CNN is trash wtf

I remember one time many many years ago (during the last of the bush years I think), Wolf Blitzer was doing an interview with some kind of anti-jew or something like that. When the guy started making good points, Wolf actually said "the satellite is going down" to give them a "reason" to pull the plug on the interview.

I'll never forget that.

what does it matter?

Fake news can be actionable.

Judge OKs Libel Suit Against CNN Over Investigative Report

law.com/sites/almstaff/2017/02/16/judge-oks-libel-suit-against-cnn-over-investigative-report/?slreturn=20170119152300

something about throwing stones and glass houses

>what does it matter?
They rail on media as being "the enemy" for calling out their bullshit. And yet nobody bats an eye when they lie to your fucking face.
You have to be consistent or you're a spineless fucking worm.

do you get coffee breaks?

>you have to agree with me or I'll call you names

You good bro? You realize no one cares about your opinions right?

Don't need it. Coffee's pouring out my ears.

>point's out Sup Forums's hypocrisy
>hypocrites defend said hypocrisy
It's OK user, roll over so they can stamp the other side of your face with their boot.

yeah, it sucks that politicians can't be trusted to tell the truth. Guess our media shouldn't lie so they could be held accountable, huh?

>Getting this triggered about nothing

Phew lad

I just miss when Sup Forums's opinions were actually funny. Slightly disheveled that you niggers voted for this guy.

Lmao

CNN is so fucking retarded

VERY FAKE NEWS

What other choice did we have?

this is cringy as fuck m8

what exactly is going on here anyways?

>Turn on CNN one a week to see if they go back to being more or less normal
>Watch for thirty seconds
>'Why women are the funniest gender'
>'How Trump is plotting with Russia but we don't technically have proof'
>'How Trump will single handily destroy America'
>Turn off CNN

Literally anyone else. Just not this dickhead. You could've written Vermin Supreme on the write-in and it would've been a better choice.

Though, there is a really big problem with having only two real choices.

There are a number of different problems with this whole election:

1. Hillary (through collusion with the DNC and the media) practically had her choice of opponent and still lost. This cannot be stressed enough; she lost a game that was heavily in her favor against an opponent that she chose.

2. For the press to pretend that they're doing us all a favor and reporting on stuff despite being overtly negative towards the other side and effectively doing press PR for free to then turn around and get their panties in a bunch over the nom de guerre of "fake news" is irony of the highest order. They had 18+ months to tell it straight and not try to sell the nation on incrementalism, where you had great stuff yesterday and will get better stuff tomorrow, but never anything good today.

I had more, but the thread is about to die, so...