Anyone willing to take a white Brazilian immigrant? Please get me out of this hell on earth

Anyone willing to take a white Brazilian immigrant? Please get me out of this hell on earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

sullivre.org
sullivre.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sure, all you need is a functioning womb and a willingness to use it

I'm a man

sorry bro

Are you white? What is your IQ? What college degree do you have?

If you have italian blood you can ask for citizenship, if you don't just say you are a muslim and go to germany.

>living in a capital.

>white Brazilian immigrant

Which one are you?

wut

Are you a woman and are you a qt?

Can't you move South?

Go there and work for independence. Fight for your homeland.

South Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina could form the basis of a future ethnostate.

YOU GOTTA GO BACK

BACK TO argentina

Come down under Brazilbro, and bring some hot bundas m8.

Did you try giving them the BBC?

These will be the next single mom whores that I'll pay 100 BRL to fuck, slap and cum in the face.
Belive this user. Fourth time just this week.
Funny thing is that 2 of those are paying alimony for their children's father. We are not so fucked up as anglocucks in this subject.

hahahah what the fuck

>Orlando Blood white
>127
>Accounting

what in the name of fuck is happening in this photo?

You are absolutely right. No kidding.

Get gassed

>This.

A survey in south Brazil of over 600K people revealed 96% want to secede and return to Portuguese Empire.

Do it Brazilbro.

>10/10 would live in B4sed south Brazil

>A survey in south Brazil of over 600K people revealed 96% want to secede and return to Portuguese Empire.
It said they wanna secede, it didn't ask for the political organization of this new state.

It's never gonna happen. The (((globalists))) won't allow it. The Brazilian government is already relocating thousands of niggers and hues from other parts of Brazil, as well as Haiti, to the South. They can't stand the fact that it's so white and want to make it resemble the rest of that festering shithole.

>Typical brasilian bitching, moaning and not getting ready for the fall of society
I haven't set foot in brasil since 2010. How difficult is it to get hold of weapons? there

As long as they aren't ruled by monkeys, they should be very happy.

Are white Brazilians also being faced with the prospect of replacement migration as in Europe and America?

Jews brainwashed

> Brexit won't happen, the (((globalists))) won't allow it
> Trump can't win, the (((globalists))) won't allow it

It's the /current year/. They should strike while the iron is hot.

>foi mal

Not much of an Empire left anyway lol. Seriously tho, the South should secede. The north is like a totally different country... In the worst way.

>96%
Why is noone taking advantage of this? Clearly it's what the people want.

Btw I'll be back in the south soon. How can Ausbro help?
>besides making babies with Brazilian qt3.14

>Are white Brazilians also being faced with the prospect of replacement migration as in Europe and America?
We've got some haitians, but overall, not. White man is blamed for many things, but this is more true for those who are in university cucking themselves. Woman care for a man who can sustain them when they are looking for a male. In this regard, it doesn't matter much color, but whites do better.
Your family can't remain white here without racism, veiled racism exist at least in my family, but no one will admit. Don't ask.

Nope, gotta fend for yourself and fight for your country dibshit

I'm brazilian and I'm moving to Sweden, thanks Allah!

I get your general sentiment, but you can hardly compare voting in an anonymous, democratic election, to demanding your own separate ethnostate.

>Why is noone taking advantage of this? Clearly it's what the people want.
This is "racist" acoording to majority of politicians in Brasília.

>Btw I'll be back in the south soon. How can Ausbro help?
dunno

>The north is like a totally different country... In the worst way.
Contryside cities are better than the capitals in the north. There you can find better people, although they are poorer. I'd say this for the entire country because I don't see many nations in it. Bahia maybe is a nation and Rio Grande do Sul another, but generally, no nations exist. A bad state in the south for example is Rio de Janeiro, and it has its good areas. Sorry, I have difficuties in seeing it as simply as north and south.

Yes, come over here : )

I'm like quarter black, or so I'm told, I've never met my black grandma.

hopefully I'm black enough so they can accept me in Sweden, do i can live without working and rape some qt pale blondes

Honestly this thread reminds me of my willingness to take in a QT refugee so I can still stand against the mass refugee movement being largely young males but can't be called a bigot if I'm housing a refugee. I have a big nice Victorian house with just me and my mother and we're pretty bored..She smokes weed I do drugs..we could definitely help someone, doesn't mean I agree with the entire mass migration movement though. I just lost my girlfriend after many months of trying to red pill her.

Those people are to ignorant and curl up in a ball when faced with the truth. I pushed to hard and lost her even tho she was the most beautiful girl I've ever met, I still wouldn't back off my beliefs and held my ground, I think Milo was the last straw. She agreed to watch it with me Saturday night but probably watched it and realized how ridiculous his protesters are and decided instead of admitting she was wrong just ditched me, sad!

But honestly I can understand her. She and people like her invested to much of their identity with her social movements. All her friends..Her whole life revolves around it. If she woke up to truth she'd lose her entire peer group besides me..And I guess I wasn't enough. Beautiful polish QT commie..I'm considering turning her into a meme on here..I have very flattering pics of her..Passed out from dope..Nazi dick on her mouth ect.

Don't make me do it Sup Forums he's a sweet girl

Hmm, care to share?

as someone who lives in the South and had been well informed about the movement (not part of it, though), i am quite skeptical about its success. Let me explain:

1. It is a movement made and led by the common people, with no political participation. This means that they have excellent principles but are so shit at propaganda and media confrontation that you basically won't see them not even in the social media. Pic related, it's their shitty mascot.
2. When the leftist media 'remembers' them, they make articles accusing them as racists and nazis. Someone filmed the leader talking in German with his dog, which is enough to trigger the Left.
3. The government is actively undermining the movement by sending people pretending to be actual facists/nazists to their reunions, in order to prove that they're all racists or something. But the movement is aware of it.
4. Still the movement is growing, and almost everyone talks about it, except in the northern paraná, which is culturally closer to Sao Paulo.

I think that we'd easily separate from Brazil, but due to the inexperience of the leaders in dealing with those problems would prevent it from happening any time soon.

is that a pic from Fury Road

I think it can't get real without massive suport of São Paulo. The two new states would have to share Itaipu or make a war over it.

Why the fuck would you get an accounting degree everybody already assumed you were good at accounting juden

>Brazil
>White

there's no true and organized separatist movement in SP. Also, there's too many cariocas and nordestinos there, it wouldn't happen
The culture is different too, the South is more European due to the lack of slavery and has a federalist/separatist tradition.

I agree that culturally São Paulo is a mess, but all of your other points are questionable.

>there's too many cariocas and nordestinos there
I only saw one carioca here in my entire life. northeast people would suport it for the economic advantage.

>the South is more European due to the lack of slavery
It had slavery and this isn't a criteria for European culture survival.

> and has a federalist/separatist tradition.
Historically speaking, northeast has a stronger separatist tradition, but I don't think it survived.

I believe that all the people of all regions would agree in separatism if they knew its advantages, with the exception of the north region maybe, because they would be left alone and they have got nothing(I can be wrong in this point).

Maybe we could incite the rebrith of northeast separatist tradition. This would make any other separatist movement less radical.

>secede = "racist"
Fuck. Well with Brexit, Trump, and based Argie below you who wants to build a wall... You never know!

>not north v south
Ok, maybe not culturally. But racially? It seemed very north v south to me. Was just obvious, with economic and development differences as well. But hey, I'm just a gringo. A gringo who thinks the South is much better... Because it's mostly white, and if you want to keep it that way, then secede.

Join BOPE and Make Brazil Great Again. Kill the fuckers.

Come to WA we need more caretakers

agreed with all your points but the first one. it seems to me that any migrant would refuse to separate from brazil, especially nordestinos
>lack of slavery
i didn't say there was no slavery at all, but we didn't have plantations and didn't import negroes en masse. The coffee production here has begun in the early 1900s, when the slave traffic was already prohibited, and using Japanese and European workforce. The result was fewer cultural influence from africans here. See Bahia in comparision - it's almost an African state, culturally speaking.
>separatist tradition
True. Yet the separatism is still alive in the South and, as far as I know, there's not much desire to separate in the northeast region

Sorry man, fix your shit. I'll save your sister though.

Then you have to stay

Thankyou for posting this! Does the movement have a name, and website? I want to help.
>Sup Forums can meme B4sed south Brazil into reality...

>2
The left in Brazil are crazy. I heard about all the killings in Vitoria, and how the lefties called for the cops to stop using guns! In fucking Brazil.

>3
No offence, but race is a big reason why the South should secede. It's obvious. I am guessing you brazilbros have strict laws against racism ao you wont say it, bit I know it's true.

What can Ausbro do to help this movement?

Thanks, fratello. My grand parents were Trevisanos.

>BOPE

Worlds coolest Right Wing Death Squad

Sorry m8, I'm only willing to save Brazilian qt's

WTF is that a picture of

This. When the Nordestinos leave, we can leave too.

Thanks for your concern, ausbro! What the movement truly needs is visibility, since their leaders aren't good at propaganda. At the moment you could spread awareness, when possible

The movement's name is 'Sul é meu país' (the South is my country). This is the main website:
sullivre.org

i don't think there's an english version, but i'm going suggest them to translate it.

i was thinking the same thing, about Sup Forums helping to create a new country. I just don't know how it would work, or if the average polack would care.

hey m8 brazilian here, a quarter italian from veneto
how are the people there? I mean their physical characteristics/ random stereotypes

Racially it is whiter in the south.
sullivre.org/
Practice your portuguese here.

I think northeast can me redpilled in separatism. We need to get rid of Bolsa Senpaiília, and then, its all fine. I think it would be a discussion between the countryside and the capitals.
Piaui would be receptive? They have the lowest murder rate of northeast despite being poor. Pernambuco would be really easy to convice.
Maranhão is really in misery, they would accept anything. Bahia is maybe the only problem. The other states are a mix of whites and natives, but Bahia is almost all black. It should be its own country.

wtf is YOUR picture of

Yes, but do you have a nice brazillian ass?

leave your home don´t make you look better for the other bro

Come here brother, we must unite all European descends under one flag and take europe for us

Sorry m8. I only accept the bunda.

ESTAMOS BLANCO JAJAJAJAJAJA

You can come too Burger.

Tbh i don't know anything about the northeast region, mostly because I don't care. But, if I take the words of my uncle, who was a truck driver and has travelled everywhere, then the northeast region is beyond hope.

only if you bring at least 10 of your attractive female cousins with you

Middle school Spanish detected.

No problemo, let me see what I can do Brazilbro... I love your country (in the south) and want to live there, so of course I will help.

Muito obrigado! Yes it should be in English, there's LOTS of gringos sick of living in the West (like me) that would probably move to a new south Brazil. The problem is Portuguese when it comes to spreading info/awareness... It's not popular.

Sup Forums won't care much now, so just do your homework, organize, make memes, maybe post occasional thread... And wait
EU will collapse this year or next, leading to populist uprisings everywhere.

>South Brazil secedes
It could happen sooner than you think.

Obrigado amigo, meu Portuguese e nao perfeito mas... Eu tem google translator! Kkk

>red pill north
Why not start with black/nordestino seperatist memes? They won't get called racist that way.
Then you can make your own "in response" to the black ones, and in the name of equality... Even though it was you all along. Huehuehue

>Sup Forums will help Brazilbros fight meme war, kek wills it

gonna do that, it's a good idea.

but why would you leave Australia? as far as I know you guys repel immigration, and your economy is in good shape. Things here are really bad (albeit improving) and i wouldn't advise you to come, unless you have contacts