Help

My dad is finally investigating anti-white propaganda on college campuses and is going on a redpilling spree on Kikebook, but he's asked for more sources. Drop all the campus bullshit redpills you've got ITT.

Other urls found in this thread:

professorwatchlist.org/index.php/about-us
louderwithcrowder.com/this-is-the-most-sjw-list-of-college-demnds-ever/
thefire.org/
campusreform.org/
horowitzfreedomcenter.org/david-horowitz
discoverthenetworks.org
activistfacts.com/
grandforksherald.com/news/education/3737565-north-dakota-tuition-waiver-audit-shows-millions-waived-out-state-students
youtube.com/watch?v=rUEgTaM28ls
youtube.com/watch?v=65w640AKI1E
youtube.com/watch?v=0WoKnIBLwXA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jfc if I took a college class and saw that shit I would immediately drop it.

Bump for you OP this shit needs to end

Thanks. A lot of people pay attention to what my dad says, and they're already on the edge about this shit. They just need that one final push. We can never miss an opportunity to redpill the white normie masses.

lost my college propaganda folder
Here's a bump for making a new one

I kinda doubt the whole story and I cannot give you any firsthand accounts as I am not a burgerfag but you may want to check the whole shit around Berkeley. Also, Dave Cullen (Computing Forever) makes his Regressive News youtube series which involves shit happening on campuses together with source links to articles.

black murder rates and their population numbers usually drop jaws if people have never heard it before, 6% of the population is committing over 50% of the gun murders

Thanks

I'll look into it.

You may also want to have your dad contact
professorwatchlist.org/index.php/about-us
for some data

fuck i don't know. campusreform dot com
they have a fuck ton of stories of free speech on campus.

is this picture photoshopped?

>myth that whites are superior

Yeah myth....lets ask Africans and south Americans how they feel about this myth

hell no

All shared. Thanks. He's going over the professorwatch link right now.

Good luck. To be honest that link alone seems to be a veritable gold mine - don't know how often it's updated but the directory has plenty of entries with schools, professors in those schools and each one of them having their own profile, usually with pic, mention of what they did and a source link.

>from the myth that whites are superior
>spend millions to prove that whites aren't superior
>still can't prove shit

Lol. I also want to rape that blonde and put a white baby in her.

She may be just a student subjected to this crap against her own will. Nowhere in the pic it's shown she actually is the one who made the presentation.
Also, even if she'd be the one creating it, would you really want your child to have such a crap mother? Provided she wouldn't just abort it away.

>comic sans
Okay, this isn't even funny anymore.

>Help Anonymous (ID: nyffe/EB) 02/19/17(Sun)15:14:41 No.113387680▶

I just can't understand why anyone would willingly sit there and actually go through that obvious anti-white racist bullshit.
I'd get up and leave at the very least, though knowing I have a bad temper I'd probably end up arrested

Have him start looking into the farce of Title IX on college campuses. How someone can basically have every single Constitutional right pissed on and ignored by a couple of Marxist professors.

Its non whites, white women, and cucked males. The white women are often traitors to our race. The cucked males lack confidence to stand up for themselves and so they sit there and take it.

Also unfortunately a lot of these classes are required. You usually have to take one or two classes along similar lines as general education requirements.

Also, you may be interested in this:
louderwithcrowder.com/this-is-the-most-sjw-list-of-college-demnds-ever/
He should generally go through the whole page, there's lot of SJW bullshit reported there though ging through Cullen's Regressive News (youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSn-HxGQqpcZiQek_z6aBB36xhVeUqdCA) first would do him better.

Campus Reform is good. I also suggest FIRE and whatever David Horowitz is running:
>thefire.org/
>campusreform.org/
>horowitzfreedomcenter.org/david-horowitz

The following websites are good for tracing sources of funding:
>discoverthenetworks.org
>activistfacts.com/

It's not a pic but should still piss off anybody.

grandforksherald.com/news/education/3737565-north-dakota-tuition-waiver-audit-shows-millions-waived-out-state-students

>Committee members made the request again in 2014, and the now-completed report covers all 11 institutions for the four academic years from fall 2010 to spring 2014. In that time, NDSU waived about $69 million in tuition and UND waived about $37 million.

>International students received half of the waivers at NDSU in the four years that were studied,

>At UND, 30 percent to international.

Meanwhile, we, the people born and raised in this state, whom the state universities should benefit, get to pay higher and higher tuition costs every fucking year.

Short rundown of course content for "Social Justice" "degrees": youtube.com/watch?v=rUEgTaM28ls

Also, I should point out that the playlist linked isn't updated that well and you may want to check the video section for newer episodes of Regressive News.

Dave also did a series where he read letters from people detailing their experiences with the horrors of campus liberals. I forget the name right now, though.

Polite bump.

Don't forget Senpai Jordan Peterson.

He's Catholic and BTFO of the Marxist up in Canada.

that soulless lost gaze just begs to be gassed

Go dad!

Yeah, I was looking for it myself but apparently it doesn't have really it's own series/playlist. A couple I found through skimming through general list of his videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=65w640AKI1E
youtube.com/watch?v=0WoKnIBLwXA