/fg/ Feminism General

Thread for discussion of feminism only.
Share links, PDFs, reading, videos and propaganda.

> - FIGHT FOR EQUALITY!
> - TAKE BACK THE BOARD!
> - DRIVE OUT SEXISM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4feUSTS21-8
buzzfeed.com/hannahjewell/what-percentage-sexist-are-you?
youtube.com/watch?v=eeUGBLKY7rs&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeUGBLKY7rs&has_verified=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get back in the kitchen and/or suck my dick ho

fuck off

my gf is currently out, fucking other dudes, while I make more money for doing the same job. Women can do all the jobs men can and are better at them!

If anyone has questions, I'll be right back. I need to do the dishes

FIGHT FOR WHAT EQUALITY??? YOU ARE ALREADY EQUAL IF NOT MORE PRIVILEGED THAN MEN UNLESS YOU LIVE IN TURKEY OR EAST OF IT

Why are you quoting your stepfather?

FPBP

Neo feminism sucks, you agree?

Why should we fight for women's equality if women are not equal?

If Kek agrees, I agree

Get out of my temple, you faggot.

great thread on a great board

LOOK AT THAT EMPOWERED WOMAN! SHE HAS A JOB AND ISN'T AFRAID TO DEMONSTRATE HER SEXUALITY!

Nothing like a strong woman. Pic related.

oh, is that one of the pathetic attempts of reddit to "colonise" Sup Forums?
damn right, strong women are the best. picrelated.

Why would feminism have anything to do with reddit?

Don't make me grab you by the pussy.

I love how this thread brings out the bitch lurkers, SJWs looking for some "men speak" to get themselves wet over.

youtube.com/watch?v=4feUSTS21-8

Fuck Off

buzzfeed.com/hannahjewell/what-percentage-sexist-are-you?
If you got more than 10% sexist then Sup Forums isn't the best place for you

>buzzfeed

Learn how to cook stupid coal burner

You're probably a tall dutch girl who is self conscious about her gargantuan size and the fact that the cute manlets that you want to talk to are too intimidated by you so you dabble in internet feminism in order to inflate your sense of self worth. I have to say, you're going about it all wrong though. If you want to feel the touch of a man who finds you attractive, why don't you just work at the red light district instead of trying to shit up the internet? According to you feminists, isn't whoring yourself out the greatest expression of female empowerment?

i'll respect u when u can cook and clean for me

>Feminism General

You have to go back. This is now as NatSoc General thread

>You're probably a tall dutch girl who is self conscious about her gargantuan size and the fact that the cute manlets
t. subhuman manlet

>men are too stupid to cook and can't take care of themselves

Nice bait thread. Vrery good work my man

Start using a reasonable amount of make up, just regularly wash your hair and shower, dont bath in perfume and stop wearing leggings in public, beside yoga classes. Believe me, solves all Problems. And don't talk with boys about politics and other girls.

I dont have time to cook delicious meals that take all day to make. Eating kraft dinner and rice isnt taking care of yourself

What problem would it solve?

teef alstublieft....

feminazism. Just say you didn't saw that coming?

Oh boy, here we go. Here OP, I'l indulge you with some diversity and multiculturalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeUGBLKY7rs&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeUGBLKY7rs&has_verified=1

That's the opposite of a problem

gtfo toothpaste
MODS PRUNE THIS SHIT
>saged and hidden

Kys Sage

>Sup Forums now has a feminism /general/

Why do we need feminism OP? Everbody knows there's no women on the internet, just dudes and dudes pretending to be chicks.

This is why we need feminism. If it were white men being "dragged into subway", there would be national outrage

>feminism

you traitorous whores will pay for what you've done, whether by our hands or the hands of muslim animals. you will pay and theres no way out of it.

Heard rumours about chicks pretending to be dudes pretending to be chicks somewhere.

Trust no-one, the truth is out there.

Mods have actively destroyed the content of this board for a while now. If this gets any worse it might be time to enact, "Operation Samson."

>> - TAKE BACK THE BOARD!

lmfao

being politically correct on politically incorrect

>current year
>slutshaming
You're on the wrong side of history

Everyone should learn about feminism as an example of cognitive disorder.

even less, it is virtual. Stop talking about it will make it go away.

Wtf

Women are garbage

I understand that you rarely see any girls but trust me, they're not all like your mom

What kind of panties does feminist wear?

>Implying I can't cook
>Hates generalizations, makes generalizations.
And that's one reason femminism is part of the causes of the death of the western world.

Can you name me one right that women don't have today ? How are you oppressed ?

This is now a Report this thread and SAGE general

>Can we at least sage in these threads?
Can we at least sage in these threads?
Can we at least sage in these threads ?

it is always about not getting equal pay in the free market. Fucking bitches, cant wrap their head around basic economics and risk calculations. That's why they want literally communism and flood the west with Niggers, so men earn less. I wish every feminazi getting raped and killed afterwards. They ruined it for every women. Fucking subverted femibitches, never gotten the dick for being fat sour cunts.