WHY DON'T LIBERALS UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT THAT TRUMP DOESN'T HATE IMMIGRANTS, BUT HATES ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

WHY DON'T LIBERALS UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT THAT TRUMP DOESN'T HATE IMMIGRANTS, BUT HATES ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

>Hurr Durr his wife is an immigrant, why doesn't he hate her

BECAUSE SHE CAME HERE LEGALLY YOU FUCK.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/texas/2016/05/02/texas-leads-nation-refugee-resettlement/
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/08/julian-castro-predicts-big-change-in-texas/comment-page-1/
newsweek.com/can-mayor-julian-castro-turn-texas-blue-62965
newrepublic.com/article/119951/democrats-hope-battleground-texas-can-turn-state-blue-can-it
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>BECAUSE SHE CAME HERE LEGALLY YOU FUCK.
but she didnt

No human is illegal

75 years ago today, FDR signed the exec order imprisoning 100,000 American citizens of Japanese descent.

It was the right thing to do. Liberals in those days actually cared about the US. Not so much anymore.

Is that why he attempted to deny entry to green card (aka legal) immigrants?

>If you like kebab you must let in the sand jiggers xD

This is the kind of mentality. But where does it come from?

half true, leaf.

Melania came here on a student visa, and violated it by seeking gainful employment as a model at least 10 times. This was against the conditions of her visa at the time.

>but she's white so it's okay

>married to a natural citizen
>not legal
???????????????????????????????????????????

Based on the majority of posters on this board, he hates all immigrants, gays, and pretty much anyone who isn't white and/or christian.

>imprisoning without due process
>forcible removal of property without due process
No.

>A fucking leaf

liberals just want to see humane ways of dealing with illegal immigrant. ie, deport the ones who are caught committing crimes, but try to work with the ones who are just trying to work and contribute to society

Obama actually deported significantly more immigrants than almost any other President in history and nobody flipped a shit about it because he knew how to do it properly and not make himself look like a monster.

>Deporting humanly

Elaborate

Because they don't fucking care. All they care about is they HAVE to get their way no matter the cost, so they'll obstruct any way they can while expecting the majority to just sit there and take it from them.

Th US is a country formed on law and order. If you don't follow the rules, you have to go back. Sneaking in here like a rat looking for cheese? When the trap snaps your neck you reaped what you sowed. Don't cry. You did this.

It's not that they can't understand it, it's that it doesn't fit their narrative. Talk about it with them and there's goalposts moved all over the place and it just ends up somewhere along the lines of, just let everybody in because fuck you.

He explained it pretty well. Deporting a gang member or drug/human trafficker who was arrested or caught in a sweep works and is uncontroversial and no one would oppose that.
Should we also jail jaywalkers and people who park illegally?

>liberals just want to see humane ways of dealing with illegal immigrant

No, they want to see illegals never be punished, really.

>TRUMP DOESN'T HATE IMMIGRANTS

Why the fuck do we support Trump then?

They aren't immigrants, refugees, or illegals! They are HUMANS!
GOD user HOW CAN YOU BE SO CRUEL

we should globally hang jaywalkers and people who park illegally then nobody would do shit like that.

That isn't true at all. Try actually engaging a real liberal sometime instead of internet strawmen.

>Should we also jail jaywalkers and people who park illegally?
Are you retarded?
Both of those things are illegal and you can be fined for them.
Not ever breach of order has to be punished with jail.
Punishments fit the crime.
The punishment for illegal immigration is deportation.

OP stop assuming ignorance or stupidity when clearly the left is just malicious. It's a common dirty communist trick. Also a jewish trick.

Look up sophistry.

Bullshit.

Weaponized distrubuted illegal immigration is how the left stole California and Colorado at the voting booth, and why they've made sure Texas got more Obama-people and Mexicans than any other state.

It's fucking voter fraud. They never change people's minds, and instead flood voting districts to change the color of districts.

They don't give a fuck about the "plight" of illegals. To them illegals are for mopping up the shit after a celeb comes home stoned, crawls to the bathroom, and misses the toilet.

Illegals never take jobs from them. It's the same with the liberals who are for H1-B visas. Their jobs are never the ones taken. Their neighborhoods will never be invaded by the violent Mexican drug animals who bring 3rd-word trash to even the nicest of places. It always costs them nothing to do this. And they always lecture the resy of us on how it's our job to deal with it.

werent vetted properly, had to be revetted within 90 days

no, not jailed, they should be given the electric chair

>jail jaywalkers
If that's what it is then by all means. Usually it's just a fine though, which I'm all for enforcing. I think jaywalkers are fucking idiots and I'd have one less thing to worry about if they didn't cross wherever the fuck they wanted when I'm driving. Just the past couple days, some stupid kids crossed right as I got the green light as if they wanted to get killed or something.

No. Fuck them. Just because you want to leech off our successful society does not ENTITLE you to living her and being a citizen. Get the fuck out and make your own damn country great.

They do. They just don't want to talk about it.

You are correct.
>no human is illegal
But their actions could be.
Inb4
>the laws are blah blah blah
Ok. Democracy. People voted. Laws passed.

The law is the law. Just because it has been ignored for years doesn't mean we can't finally enforce it. Pack your bags Taco, you are going back.

>Weaponized distrubuted illegal immigration is how the left stole California and Colorado at the voting booth
This is repeated constantly around here but there's no actual evidence of it.

There are probably some higher ups in the DNC establishment that cynically want to see amnesty and citizenship for illegals just because it would increase the liberal voting bloc, but it's far from a mainstream view.

They're trained to gloss right over the notion of legal presence and react like Pavlov's dogs with a knee-jerk "RACIST" anytime someone brings it up.

hanlon's iron bar

>Imputing Trump's beliefs based on Sup Forums posts
moron.

Liberals still think it's the 80s, and they're the counter-culture going against the oppressive Christian-right.
Those dumbasses still think that's the game.
That's why they're so arrogant all the time, even though they're clearly in the wrong.
They can't see it.
They're cult-like. The modern left acts like a religion.
Ironically, they can't see that they've become the 1980s Christian-right, only without the Christ, and with much more oikophobia and degeneracy.

huge chunks of them--tens of millions of people--are brainwashed in the literal sense.
fight the fbi, fight for breakup of the media, fight for the executions of mr. obama and ms. clinton as co-conspirators in the overt attack on the u.s. population's mental health.
this problem is easily solved once we start executing the conspirators starting at the top.

They intentionally misunderstand it to confuse the issue. It's strategy.

The word "illegal" doesn't mean anything to liberals.

Liberals hate the police, they hate the law, they hate the government.

Yes

I'm almost certain they do it on purpose to muddy the waters.

That's true

>but she's white so it's okay and she went through the process of getting citizenship.
FTFY

sucks that if we go to war with Iran, they might try and put my family and I in camps like the Japanese. I guess I'd have to run to Canada

Do we need to kill them? Or are they just a useless moron?

Rethorical question.

Explain further

Look up the cases where democrats have sued to have redistricting drawn around racial lines to maximize the # of non-white voting districts while being fully aware that illegals are counted as "citizens" in the census.

Look at how they viciously reject viting districts being drawn around neutral population disbursements regardless of race.

Look at how Texas got more Obama-people than any other state while democrats openly admit they're gonna turn Texas blue thanks to immigration.
breitbart.com/texas/2016/05/02/texas-leads-nation-refugee-resettlement/

HUD Secretary himself even admits DREAMERS are being used to steal the state from being republican:
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/08/julian-castro-predicts-big-change-in-texas/comment-page-1/

newsweek.com/can-mayor-julian-castro-turn-texas-blue-62965

newrepublic.com/article/119951/democrats-hope-battleground-texas-can-turn-state-blue-can-it

And who was HUD secretary who found and housed the illegals and Obama-people in red-voting districts across Texas and America that has the totally coincidental effect of turning them blue? The same Julian Castro? Shocker! What a surprise!

Everything about democrats is weaponizing immigraiton and race to steal states at the voting booth and gain power. That's why they want immigration. It's fucking voter fraud.

what does oikophobia have to do with my situation? are you saying you would stay in a country that was going to put you in a concentration camp?

I'm not saying it WILL happen and I am a Trump supporter. I love America, that doesn't mean America loves me or my family.

They spent the past 8 years totally living outside of all laws while using Obama's pen and judicial "opinions and interpretations" to decide what the rest of us can or can't do.

And the thing that's ultimately pissing them off is they no longer have that power, and the rule of law is slowly returning to this country.

So they just abuse the court system some more to have the leftist-installed judges use the age-old liberal art of "interpretation" to try and stop the return of the rule of law.

Trump hates you. You're like a dirty dollar bill to him that needs to be cashed into the bank. When will you muppets understand.

hanlon's razor is an aphorism expressed in various ways including "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity,"

hanlons iron bar is the opposite of that, i just made it up

Only Christcucks believe the every crime has to have the same punishment

Because only a retard would think that the US would actually elect Hitler2.0 as president. Trump is as close as you'll get.

Exactly.
Just imagine a theme park.
To enter this themepark, you have to get in line to pay to get a ticket.
So you have to wait, then pay, in order to enjoy the attractions inside said theme park.

Now, there are some people who decide: "fuck that", and just climb over the fence without waiting in line and paying, and still are able to enjoy the attractions inside like the people who paid did.

What mental gymnastics do liberals do to justify this?
How can anyone think this is acceptable?

And to add to my example:
They also scream bloody murder when these people get kicked out by security for not paying.
What???

Fucking liberals man.

Edgy! Did you come up with that all by yourself?

Literally all the democrats wanted to do was legalize the illegals

What is your argument against that??

>literally all the democrats wanted to do was break the law

We already have a way for non-citizens to become citizens. Illegals are too lazy to do that and just want citizenship to be given to them. Trump actually had a decent amount of support among legal immigrants because they hated how illegals made their hard work to become American citizens effectively meaningless.

>SHE CAME
i came in her legally in my last dream

From your Political Ticker source:

>Castro, who gave the keynote address at the Democratic National Convention in September, argued the GOP's "tone on issues like immigration" and Republican positions against the 2010 health care law have turned Latinos away from the party. The new law, he says, will cover nine million more Latinos, which he called a "big deal" for a demographic that largely relies on the emergency room as "their primary care physician."

Wow, it's almost as if Latinos won't vote for the people who treat them like dogshit! Do Republicans feel entitled to their votes just because they're not kicking them out just yet?

Why don't you get your head out of your ass and admit that regardless of left/right nonsense, people will always vote for the side with a better deal?

>literally all the democrats wanted to do was break the law
They want to pardon people who have already broken the law. If they were actually trying to encourage people to sneak in, that's a different matter.

see:

It's voter fraud.

Democrats are also backed by rich corporatists like Mark Zuckerberg who want to hire Pajeet, Mohammed, and Rodrigo for the fraction of the cost of an American.

Why does he just legalize all immigration if it's only the fact that they are illegal he has a problem with?

Idiot Canadian, if he marries her she gets citizenship. Hurr durr

Because they don't care, they just hate Trump unconditionally

Just like they don't hate American wars, they just hate America

All part of the program file

So do lots of rich Republicans. Hell, they'd replace the whole lot with machines if they could find a way to do so economically; no benefits, no unions, no insurance, no nothing. That's the real threat to American blue collar jobs, and the Trump administration conveniently kept mum about it when raking in all those Rust-Belt votes.