youtube.com/watch?v=Kd9sADSWYA8
youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dead

At least he's dead...

MA CERTO CHE E LUI

not a redpill

he was good

first known Nigger to become human (not black)

Greatest pop star of all time, despite his lunacy

>I'm still alive...

Tried to oppose the Bogdanoffs with his own modifications, paid the price for his insolence

Jews killed him cuz he opposed them

the true god of pop

it's a monkey

fpbp, there's not much more to say, really

that was tupac
he fought the illuminati

A pedophile with some sick dance moves. Started. Blabbering on about the NWO about a month before he died

kek'd

he knew all about the dirty jewish tricks and he paid for trying to drop redpills about them in his music

got cucked and raised somebody else's white kids too, poor guy

Uncle to the one on the left.

This guy got it.

he got killed for trying to red pill the masses on the earth being flat

youtube.com/watch?v=Kd9sADSWYA8

His accusers were scammers with shit evidence that didn't hold up in court, and the legacy media defamed and hounded him into his grave. His death was also in the best interest of powerful corporate entities who wanted the rights to his popular and profitable music.

Character assassination

Had better pizza parties than the Podestas.

È lui o non è lui?

Who is this guy? I see him get posted here a bit, could someone give me a succinct dossier/brief me on him?

What his family did to him was disgusting. First his father beat him along with his brothers throughout childhood. Treated them as slaves on a plantation. Rumours are that his father had him chemically castrated in childhood to preserve his vocal range. Not seen any evidence but it sounds likely to me. His kids are clearly not his biological descendants.

After he became an adult he broke free from his father's influence and fell under his record company's judaism. Again rumours, but they provided him with the doctors and drugs that he became hooked on.

His whole family, as well as his record company, milked him for gibs until it finally killed him. Pretty standard for black families with one successful member. He mistrusted them all so much that in his will he left his estate to Oprah Winfrey to guard until his kids came of age.

I'd be amazed if he wasn't a kiddy fiddler, it'd be unsurprising given what he's been through. I'd also be amazed him his death was purely an accident. Zero chance of that.

>/ourguy/
>Sony fucked him over
>knew about pedowoid and tried to expose it
>"Jew me sue me"
>they character assinated him calling him a pedo even after death.

Anyone who has a primate (extra points for chimps) as a pet is a Saville-level nonce.

MJ was a great entertainer but he was a disgraceful nonce and should have been put in jail forever. Paid off his victims, many such cases. Sad!

biggest pop star in the world.

no girlfriends.

...guy was pilled all along.

come on, tell us he had some fun before they pilled him off.

or was it the damage that made him..

him.

Let him redpill you instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y

When the world's least racist person calls out the Jews, you know he's telling the truth.

thats not what i wanted to hear.

>People think Michael Jackson really died.
>People think Elvis really died.
>People think John Lennon really died.

Holy mother of bluepills, batman.