Guns

youtube.com/watch?v=XkVn1lzcK70

>Europoors will never know this much freedom

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-russian-arms-importation-ban-executive-order-13661
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/california-gun-laws-are-unconstitutional
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-new-2016-2017-unconstitutional-gun-bans-california-and-restore-peoples-2a-rights
twitter.com/AnonBabble

b-but I just oreded my AR15

Kinda believe that anything more than a handgun is useless.
I don't wanna walk around in the street with a freaking rifle, I want something small that can be drawn quickly in the moment I see a threat.

Why does Yurop hate guns so much

Handguns are useful for up-close shooty, long guns are useful for long-distance shooty. Each tool has it's use, if you need to draw a gun quickly and in close quarters, a handgun is definitely the way to go. If the threat is far away from you though, drawing quickly isn't going to do anything for you if you can't reliably put rounds on said threat.

>Yurop is one person

Point received.
Are batons part of the second amendment?

thats why you have more than one gun shlomo

I can't wait til he dies and his ex wife or lawyers sell off his collection.

What kind of gun AR should I get. Should I get a kit?

>be Americuck
>only allowed to buy 30 years old firearms
>only allowed to have small capacity magazines

topkek

Thats only in a few states that all drank the kool-aid

Petition for defend our 4th Amendment rights.

Repeal the 1986 Hughes amendment
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment

Repeal the NFA
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa

Repeal the Russian Arms Importation Ban (Executive Order 13661)
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-russian-arms-importation-ban-executive-order-13661

California gun laws are UNCONSTITUTIONAL
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/california-gun-laws-are-unconstitutional

And
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-new-2016-2017-unconstitutional-gun-bans-california-and-restore-peoples-2a-rights

frankengun, start with stripped lower and build it by choosing:

>your choice completed upper (i recommend BCM but there are many reputable companies)
>your choice pistol grip (the standard A2 one that comes with most lower kits is hot garbage, almost any aftermarket one is more comfortable)
>a decent stock
>and an upgraded trigger, seriously one of the easiest and most profound upgrades that noticably makes your rifle a 'better' weapon in accuracy by making it a great deal easier to apply the fundamentals of shooting.

this guy is pretty much ancapball in human form. i wonder if he has any recreational™ nuclear™ bombs™ hidden away in his museum

Any AR made by Colt, Bushmaster / Windhelm.

I own a colt Le6920, and it's accurate.

jesus thats so based

the guys over on /k/ were drooling over that collection for days.

dude is armed to the teeth. although with all that live ammo/guns/grenades sitting around, you wonder what would happen if some malcontent decided to go postal during a tour.

either that or an accidental fire happened.

in any case i'm jelly.

Buy an assembled AR but study thoroughly.

/k/ is Sup Forums. There is some knowledge here but shitposters and spergtards are what they are and this forum is mostly to shittalk other people's buying choices. As an utter noob you'll have problems filtering such things.

You should use serious forums of which there are plenty to learn about ARs and what would suit YOUR specific use case.

Kits are for people who already understand firearms troubleshooting thoroughly. If you are a (real) machinist you'd be fine, otherwise babby's first AR should be commercial.

>Eurobros will never know the pleasure of Lel-Keks malfunctioning and/or blowing up in their face

BTW I had /k/ open in another tab so responded as if on /k/.

Sup Forums is the land of the purest shitposting. You have the internet. Don't go to Sup Forums for weapon advice or bugout advice. You have zero reason to do that.

When in doubt, copy success. You can add to your collection later, but it's best to spend on ammo and range time early on because owning a gun doesn't give you skill. Training and practice build skill and without them if SHTF you'll just die and someone more motivated will pick up your gear.

Study gray man tactics. The wise human like the wise predator is as close to invisible at practical. That takes no money to accomplish.

who doesnt have a tac nuke or two these days..

rifles are more powerful

>tfw you will never restock your bullets by getting them from a vending machine.

On one hand I'm happy the muddies here don't have that many guns. They're violent enough with a spoon.
On the other hand it would make the removal of Islam so much easier.

GAD DAMNIT ITS OVER